Home Community TV Shows Glee Brittana+
Brittana+
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 05-02-12
Founder: pourwords - Stories: 479 - Followers: 112 - id: 99980
The Best of the Best Brittana/HeYa fanfics for your shipper soul. ;)

Sunshine During A Storm by nevertrustamime reviews
High School has always been about status and power couples. Santana and Emily are McKinley's "IT" couple. They rule the school & no one dares to challenge them...except Brittany Pierce, McKinley's resident badass. She plans to get Santana and finally let someone in. Will Santana be Brittany's Sunshine in the storm of Brittany's life? Or will the storm consume Brittany?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 43,728 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 1/29 - Published: 4/2/2015 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Kiss the Girl by where'smynaya reviews
Yes, you want her. Look at her, you know you do. It's possible she wants you too. There's one way to ask her. It don't take a word, not a single word. Go on and kiss the girl. one-shot BRITTANA
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,945 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 25 - Published: 11/2/2014 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Saw You First by LochNessie17 reviews
Growing up, Brittany believed her calling was to be an engineer. She had always loved tinkering with the mechanical gadgets she built, but after taking a trip in the time machine she had constructed in her parent's basement, everything changed. Now years later, she has forged a completely new path for herself, but will it still turn out to be the same future she once saw?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 56,308 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 10/11/2015 - Published: 3/18/2014 - [Brittany P., Santana L.] - Complete
Pigeon Love by gurj14 reviews
Now just various drabbles that explore what I think are endless Universes for Brittana, the things I wish I could expand on but just can't seem to... Pigeon in the Urban Dictionary also means (apparently) many things that could apply to these. (AU, perhaps occasional OOC)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 46,961 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 166 - Updated: 3/22/2015 - Published: 4/24/2014 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Dance with the Devil by BrittanaBandit reviews
Santana has spent most of eternity ruling the Underworld, but what happens when in Sin City after a game of poker she finds her own little piece of Heaven? (New and improved - I'm rebooting and finishing this story even if it kills me.) Expect the unexpected and expect a little bit of Demon!Faberry. Please review!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,764 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 254 - Updated: 5/18/2014 - Published: 4/25/2012 - [Santana L., Brittany P.] [Rachel B., Quinn F.]
To New Year's by iOnlyWatchTheStars reviews
"Let's have a wager, whoever kisses you when the clock strikes 12 and the ball drops, is your destined soul mate." Four-shot
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 27,598 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 4/4/2014 - Published: 3/26/2014 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Only Time Will Tell by sadiered reviews
Nationally-ranked American figure skaters Brittany Pierce and Santana Lopez train as Olympic hopefuls. "It is fresh and it is fruitful if I win, but if I lose. Oh, I don't know."
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 91,218 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 508 - Updated: 10/13/2015 - Published: 1/10/2014 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Don't Lie by adolt-affair reviews
As a child, Santana makes a promise never to lie to Brittany. Growing up, they two of them realize just how hard of a promise it is to keep. Heavy side of Faberry. History of Brittana and more evolved canon storylines.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 62 - Words: 435,755 - Reviews: 419 - Favs: 400 - Follows: 400 - Updated: 3/16/2014 - Published: 10/13/2011 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Can't Help but Fall Just to Land by themostrandomfandom reviews
"Brittany moves like a cat, all liquid determination. She climbs onto the chaise and crouches but then continues forward. It takes Santana another second to realize what Brittany is doing. Her eyes say it, even under the shadow of the eaves: 'I'm going to kiss you now.'" Brittana spend the summer after their junior year figuring everything out. Mouseverse.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,520 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 50 - Published: 3/20/2014 - [Santana L., Brittany P.] - Complete
I Dare You by slushiefulloflove reviews
"I've left some clues for you. If you want them, turn the page. If you don't, put the book back on the shelf, please." B's brother left his sister's notebook filled with challenges on one of the shelves in her fave bookstore in downtown NYC, hoping that whoever comes along and accept its dares is the right person for his sister. S then comes along and accepts its challenges.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,413 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 254 - Updated: 1/31/2014 - Published: 3/12/2013 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Feel It In My Bones by barfingrainbows reviews
Brittany has a secret admirer. Santana has a secret crush. AU.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 30,956 - Reviews: 304 - Favs: 339 - Follows: 590 - Updated: 2/8/2014 - Published: 12/3/2012 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
A Whole New World (With You) by JSBG reviews
There she goes. The girl Santana Lopez has been hopelessly in love with for the past fifteen years. Warning: Superhero!Santana
Glee - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 106,780 - Reviews: 640 - Favs: 699 - Follows: 686 - Updated: 1/11/2013 - Published: 9/6/2012 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Funny Yellow Shoes by peach83 reviews
"Through the good times and the bad, you're the best I never had…" Brown eyes locks with blue as the superstar singer sings through the chorus, wanting, desiring to change just that. All she needs is to pluck up that courage that eluded her since the first time she saw her stepped into her highschool years ago.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,300 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 27 - Published: 11/28/2013 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Once You've Seen It (You Won't See Nothing Else at All) by themostrandomfandom reviews
Three times when Brittany and Santana celebrate Halloween together over the years. An expansion on a story originally written for the Brittana U Monster Fic Mash in 2012. Mouseverse.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,763 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/31/2013 - [Santana L., Brittany P.] - Complete
Ghost Saver by Lingering Lilies reviews
"Brittany had always seen ghosts. But she'd never met a ghost quite like this girl." Fluffy Brittana ghost story for Halloween.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,860 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 35 - Published: 10/31/2013 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Life Pond by XenaLin reviews
When Santana goes for a run in Central Park, she stumbles upon two blondes and manages to save them both. One from drowning, one from herself. Rating will most likely change to M later on. Brittana is endgame, that is all.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 22,022 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 3/22/2014 - Published: 10/2/2013 - [Santana L., Brittany P.]
The Four Of Us by relaxovision reviews
When forced to leave their homes Santana, Brittany, Quinn and Rachel take their last road trip together through a post apocalyptic world. Inspired by stories like "Silent Running" and "Mary's country" this is sad and dark and deep, not gory.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,078 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/25/2011 - Published: 9/12/2011 - [Santana L., Brittany P.] [Quinn F., Rachel B.] - Complete
You Promised Me A Kiss by PoppieJoy reviews
One-Shot. But then it was a cold December day when I first met you. And you were standing on Venice Beach, about thirty meters from the shore. Every so often, you'd creep forward a little further, until your bare feet were encased in the waves. You were almost daring the sea to bite your toes, daring it to hurt you, daring me to come a little closer.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,363 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/12/2013 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Perfection by hlnwst reviews
AU. Brittana Week Day 7. Santana only joined her gym because of the beautiful blonde that she is insanely attracted to. Then she realises that she's kinda stalking her and will never talk to her...
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,530 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 26 - Published: 9/25/2013 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Shine by theangel1710 reviews
AU. A year and a half ago, Santana's life take the worst turn. Now as she struggles to get through everyday life, will a certain Brittany Pierce be able to help her even when Santana can't seem to help herself?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 73,827 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 231 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 11/2/2011 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Everlong by alaskalane reviews
"If neither of us are married by the time we're forty, would you marry me?"
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,622 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 1/20/2013 - Published: 11/13/2012 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Memories of Yesterday by EverShadow reviews
Once love is lost, can it be regained? For Santana, this is a question she must ask herself as she learns how to fall in love with Brittany a second time.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 49,011 - Reviews: 788 - Favs: 1,222 - Follows: 372 - Updated: 11/27/2010 - Published: 9/13/2010 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Bracing by OhThatsWanky reviews
In which Santana is mortified by the prospect of getting braces as an adult - until she ends up in Dr. Pierce's office. AU!Brittana fluff. COMPLETE.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,198 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 9/21/2014 - Published: 6/16/2012 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Chasing Pieces by MothaLicka reviews
On your 18th birthday, the name of your soulmate appears on your wrist. If you were told who your soulmate was, would you simply accept it as the truth? A soulmate story with a twist. One-shot.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,018 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 23 - Published: 8/13/2013 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
All That Matters Is the Kiss by faithangel3 reviews
What do you do when the person you love is stolen from you and you have no idea how to get them back? Brittana
Glee - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 68,289 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 142 - Updated: 6/17/2013 - Published: 8/21/2012 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
163 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »