Home Community Anime/Manga Trinity Blood Broken Wings
Broken Wings
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Trinity Blood, Since: 11-12-06
Founder: Sweeney Todd - Stories: 11 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 38882
A collection of fanfiction focusing romantically on Abel and Esther’s relationship. I’m currently looking for moderators, PM me if you are interested.

Glorious by Nuttycheychey reviews
Abel is reminiscent of his lost Lilith. With her partner acting stranger than usual, Esther begins the trek to discovering her dear friend's past for herself and learning about the woman who helped shape him into the man he is now. (Currently rated T for upcoming blood and violence, rating may change for future content.)
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,273 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/8 - Published: 4/20/2015 - Abel N., Esther B., Lilith S.
Aftermath by DragoonHearted reviews
In the aftermath of Abel's resurrection and brief fight with Cain, Esther is left wondering if it was all just another dream or if Abel has truly returned to her. One-shot. Novel Universe. Rated for Abel's lack of clothing. Sequel to I Lived.
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,332 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/26/2014 - Abel N., Esther B. - Complete
I Lived by DragoonHearted reviews
Abel reaches out to comfort Esther as she mourns him in the church where his body lies. One shot. Manga universe. Abel/Esther if you squint.
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 395 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/11/2014 - Abel N., Esther B. - Complete
Sugarplum by Yukitarina reviews
Another usefulness of thirteen spoonful of sugar.
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 599 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/31/2013 - Abel N., Esther B. - Complete
I Love You Even Though You're Far Away by Yukitarina reviews
He needed to see her, more than anything...
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,638 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/21/2012 - Abel N., Esther B. - Complete
The Magic of You by Elly3981 reviews
He thought he would never be able to live and love again until a spirited, little red-headed beauty came into his life and changed everything... Abel/Esther, manga-based, sequel to 'The Long Kiss Goodnight'.
Trinity Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,580 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/27/2012 - Abel N., Esther B. - Complete
Teaching Miss Esther by shadow-kazul reviews
Abel tries to teach Esther arithmetic. Based of a poem by Dan Clark. AbelEsther
Trinity Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,307 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 30 - Updated: 12/4/2006 - Published: 12/2/2006 - Complete
All That We're Containing by Alchemist Experiment reviews
She was so bright, so full of life and hope... Abel couldn't keep away, regardless of his own personal mission. Vague AbelxEsther, full series spoilers.
Trinity Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,261 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/11/2006 - Complete