Home Community Games Final Fantasy X BrokenSpiral FFX Fanfic Archive
BrokenSpiral FFX Fanfic Archive
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy X, Since: 12-18-05
Founder: LostInPrettyEyes - Stories: 7 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 26028
My collection of what I think are some of the best FFX fanfics on the site. PM me if you want me to read a fic and possibly add it to this community. Enjoy!

Missing you by moonlit-sanata reviews
This is a story of love, loss, hope and dreams. It is a week after Sin was destroyed and Yuna is devastated. Will she ever get to see Tidus again? or will she crumble apart within each day? This is a story of how yuna feels, including her deepest thoughts
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,275 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/1/2006 - Published: 12/22/2005 - Yuna, Tidus
Broken Alliance by CraZeD UNiT reviews
Betrayed by one of their own, trapped for a thousand years, five elemental summoners from the city of Zanarkand seek a way to escape their prison and gain vengeance for all they have gone through.
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 25,341 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/28/2006 - Published: 1/15/2006
Ripped and Torn by Sephirothxx reviews
A 16 year old girl is ripped away from the life she loves and sent to Spira to aid Yuna along her pillgramage. Wil she be able to overcome an untaimed power that has been lurking within her from birth or will it cause her to destroy her freinds?
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 154,302 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 11/3/2005 - Published: 5/6/2005
2 Fallen Gods, and a Guardian Angel by anbu713 reviews
Complete! My first fic on What would happen if 3 kids from our world were sent to Spira and ended up as Yuna's guardians? Unknown to them, they've got a great destiny to fill, one that will break at least one of them. RikkuOC? YunaTidus
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 192,686 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/15/2005 - Published: 2/13/2005 - Complete
On a Darkling Plain by Nohl reviews
Rikku asks for help from a certain blitzer on the Farplane.[TxY, LxW, Interpretive RxA]
Final Fantasy X - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,807 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/10/2005
Awake for the Dream by LostInPrettyEyes reviews
[ONESHOT] Just after the end of FFX, Yuna is longing to see Tidus for a final time. This tells the story of their final moment together... tidusXyuna. please R&R, all reviews welcome.
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 685 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 11/10/2005 - Complete
Elemental War by Da KeR MysTeRr reviews
Spira's calm is threatened again.In order to save Spira, Tidus has to find five strangers that are the supposed heirs of the elemental Gods and if that isn't bad enough, he has to find two Angels that have only been heard of in legends. Can he do it?
Final Fantasy X - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 137,339 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 1/28/2010 - Published: 11/9/2005 - Tidus