Home Community Cartoons My Little Pony Bronies of Earth and Equestria
Bronies of Earth and Equestria
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons My Little Pony, Since: 08-05-12
Founder: Jack The Epic - Stories: 18 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 101999
We are the bronies who create stories for the hell of it. We dont mind haters, infact we respond positvely to them.

It Takes a Village by Determamfidd reviews
Spike only wants things to stay the same. Time, however, has other ideas. He's going to need a lot of help... An Everypony Story.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 142,147 - Reviews: 1275 - Favs: 606 - Follows: 331 - Updated: 1/2/2012 - Published: 10/24/2011 - Spike, Twilight Sparkle - Complete
On a Cross and Arrow by Terrichance reviews
Twilight and her friends are transported during a botched spell, across dimensions to... Ponyville, Equestria? But not the same one. In a library across town, six stallions join their forces as they try uncover the appearance of their filly look-alikes!
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 86,836 - Reviews: 615 - Favs: 1,139 - Follows: 520 - Updated: 9/11/2011 - Published: 7/23/2011 - Complete
The Stranded Pilot by Le Critical Writer reviews
A pilot flying an experimental jet over the North Sea is struck by lightning and transported to another world, and now he has to get back. Human in Equestria.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 66,911 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 10/6/2012 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Rainbow Dash
Between Worlds by DeadLight63 reviews
A young man is teleported to Equestria, and his personality quickly makes him trusted by many. When portals that lead to Earth arrive, he decides to show them around, and the group travels between the worlds often. The thing is, when traveling to Earth, the girls become human, but he never becomes a pony. Why is this?
My Little Pony - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Spiritual - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,991 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/7/2012 - Published: 6/12/2012 - Fluttershy
A New Point of View by Cyber5555 reviews
A boy and girl recieves a mysterious message from an unknown sender as they were just enjoying life to the fullest, but as soon as they opened it, they both find themselves in a new reality that they thought was just a fantasy. What's happening to them? Is there a purpose for them being in this new world? Are there higher powers in motion here? Awesome cover art done by GX98.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 71 - Words: 291,767 - Reviews: 376 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 1/12 - Published: 12/9/2011
My Little Naruto: Friendship is WHERE AM I! by DragonLS reviews
Naruto's life is forfeit, but through sheer luck, he is given a second chance. However, his second chance does not take place in his own world, but a world of ponies... Rating Subject to Change. Ponified Naruto, Naruto/Twilight, AU.
Crossover - My Little Pony & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 137,230 - Reviews: 526 - Favs: 652 - Follows: 699 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 2/17/2012 - Twilight Sparkle, Naruto U.
Just Another Average Tuesday by Flamesinger599 reviews
A teenager with a downhill life is transported to Equestria and given the form of a dragon. He is also gifted a rare form of power: Chaos Magic, the magic used by beings such as Nightmare Moon and Discord. And when Princess Celestia finds out, she isn't too happy...
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 90,796 - Reviews: 270 - Favs: 214 - Follows: 223 - Updated: 1/29/2013 - Published: 3/31/2012
The God Particle by MoonriseUnicorn reviews
A human scientist arrives in Equestria after a physics experiment goes very wrong. Can he adjust to his new life in a completely unfamiliar environment? And what happens when a new threat descends on Equestria? Rated T for mild language, mild violence.
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 58 - Words: 403,208 - Reviews: 435 - Favs: 391 - Follows: 382 - Updated: 4/9 - Published: 8/7/2011 - Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon
Progress by Andrew Joshua Talon reviews
MLP:FiM A thousand years is quite the generation gap, so Princess Luna decides she has to get with the times. However, this isn't quite as easy as she thinks it will be...
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 82,870 - Reviews: 740 - Favs: 738 - Follows: 586 - Updated: 2/6/2012 - Published: 5/11/2011 - Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia
Doctor Who: Adventures with Twilight Sparkle by kickass222urmom reviews
The Doctor always travels with a companion, usually a human. But when he appears on a world that he has no prior knowledge of, he picks up a new companion. One that is not human, but a pony named Twilight Sparkle. Now that the Doctor has a new companion, what crazy adventures will they encounter in space and time? Note: The Doctor in this story is the humanoid version.
Crossover - Doctor Who & My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 30,182 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/25/2012 - Published: 7/21/2012 - 10th Doctor, Twilight Sparkle