Home Community TV Shows Buffy: The Vampire Slayer BuffyRiley Refuge
BuffyRiley Refuge
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Since: 09-24-04
Founder: Lisabeth C - Stories: 8 - Followers: 11 - id: 3635
So many BR haters, sanctuary for those who favor or can stand the pairing. I will put some of my fics up, please do not hesitate to join and post your own fiction. Most of all, have fun, be creative.

The Return of Agent Finn by Lisabeth C reviews
Riley? Marriage? Again? You'll never guess who the lucky bride is.... well, maybe you will. complete
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 18,916 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/18/2004 - Published: 1/25/2004 - Buffy S., Riley F. - Complete
Auld Lang Syne by Lisabeth C reviews
It's New Years Eve, and there's a costume party at The Bronze, Buffy sits alone till her flame shows up. Post Into the Woods.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,080 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/20/2004 - Buffy S., Riley F.
Sweet Simplicity by Lisabeth C reviews
Post "graduation pt.2" Buffy sits alone at The Bronze alone, after the departure of Angel when a godsend is sent, to her.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 591 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/5/2004 - Riley F., Buffy S.
Lovephobia by Lisabeth C reviews
Buffy can't seem to say three words to Riley (I love you) can a romantic scene help her face her deepest fear, commitment?
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 783 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 3/6/2004 - Buffy S., Riley F.
Welcome to the Hellmouth by Lisabeth C reviews
Not Season 1, this is taking place between season five and six, Glory never existed, after Joyce's death. Demons are planning to open the hellmouth in Belize. Does Buffy have the emotional strength to go down there and fight them? Post Into the Woods.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,414 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/26/2004 - Published: 2/28/2004 - Buffy S., Riley F.
Little Bundle O' Joy by Lisabeth C reviews
Post "RoAF"(my other story), Buffy finds she's pregnant. It's not one of those "who's the daddy?" ones ( I hate those) if you read my other fic you can tell.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,543 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/18/2004 - Published: 4/5/2004 - Buffy S., Riley F.
Furlough by Lisabeth C reviews
On his way to Iowa for "furlough", Riley runs into the one person he didn't want to, Buffy. Warning: Spike death "Another one bites the dust"...
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,205 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 5/26/2004 - Published: 5/18/2004 - Buffy S., Riley F.
Ready by Lisabeth C reviews
Riley never left nor did he get addicted to the bites. Buffy is... well you can read it. This is Xander's POV on the situation. Note: I messed up in the end with the he didn't know thing, not true to the end of "The Replacement", oops, sorry. Forgive me.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 489 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/17/2004 - Xander H., Buffy S.