Home Community Cartoons Storm Hawks Burning Crystals: A Dark Ace/Piper community
Burning Crystals: A Dark Ace/Piper community
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Storm Hawks, Since: 11-17-07
Founder: DiamondHeart31 - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - id: 52647
The pairing of the Storm Hawks navagator and the Cyclonians best Talon.

Moored by WishfulTrance reviews
What happens when the Dark Ace and Piper are trapped in the same room together...
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,290 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/5/2011 - Published: 3/9/2011 - Dark Ace, Piper
Fortis Vitae by WishfulTrance reviews
The War is over and the Dark Ace has been given a second chance: marry Piper or be forced to go into exile. Piper and the Dark Ace agree, intent to destroy each other, but slowly realize they are attracted to one another... DA/P/A
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,823 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/2/2011 - Published: 5/17/2011 - Piper, Dark Ace
Lovability by Mini-Chobi reviews
Dark Ace/Piper. "How do you know? Haven't you ever been in love? Ever loved anyone? Been loved?" Dark Ace frowns and shifts positions. He tells her no. Although he'd certainly like to see anyone try to love him. Apparently, he simply is not lovable.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,149 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete
Pied Piper by Mini-Chobi reviews
Dark Ace/Piper. "I'd follow you anywhere." The music that her hands produce mesmerizes.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 287 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/24/2009 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete
Water by Keeper of Tomes reviews
51 of the 100 Challenge. DA/P- The rain oozes out of the sky. Viscous. Her hair, her skin, her lips, drenched with water that he tastes when he kisses her...
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 898 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete
Beloved Knights by o.O Xiaonikki O.o reviews
Piper loves Aerrow? Does Aerrow love Piper? Too little to late Aerrow DarkAce gets their first. He would do anything to get his darling Piper .Who does Piper choose? Read beloved knights and find out who will be victorious DA/P A/P NOW WITH CHAPTER 3 !
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,252 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/25/2008 - Published: 6/25/2008
The Day Is Brighter When I See You by WishfulTrance reviews
Piper is wanted- by Master Cyclonis. Dark Ace is made to carry out the mission to retrieve her, but he finds himself falling deeply in love with her, but how can he when it is out of bounds and Aerrow loves her too? Who does Piper love back? DA/P A/P
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,648 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/22/2008 - Published: 6/13/2008
Indecent Proposal by Hermonthis reviews
Dark Ace/Piper - "Have you ever been kissed?" she asks, "can you tell me what it feels like?" He stares at her and is one-hundred percent sure she's crazy, but the man strokes his chin egoistically and replies, "What? And you want me to seduce you?"
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 501 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/30/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete
My Bloody Valentine by DiamondHeart31 reviews
Based off the song by Good Charlotte. Dark Ace loves Piper, and he won't let Aerrow get in the way. DAxP implied AxP Warning! Character Death.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 838 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/30/2008 - Complete
The Man with No Name by Hermonthis reviews
Dark Ace/Piper - A letter. The cheapest hotel in a backwater desert dump. "Listen to me." / "No, you're drunk." An experimental story told in a series of vignettes.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Western/Adventure - Chapters: 50 - Words: 18,179 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/23/2008 - Published: 5/17/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete
Lady with the Lamp by Hermonthis reviews
Dark Ace/Piper - “I’m not a good guy, Piper. I’m not someone you can trust. If you think you can buy my loyalty by handing me something that belonged to Master Cyclonis, you’re wrong.”
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 28,427 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/11/2008 - Published: 4/21/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper
Limbo by The Curly Flea reviews
When he is finally in a position of control over her, he has no idea what he is supposed to do. 'Dark Ace/Piper'
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,129 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/3/2008 - Published: 4/2/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper
The Nearness of You by Hermonthis reviews
Dark Ace/Piper - "And if I cannot touch you with my skin, I can love you with my eyes." Crack!pairing.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,150 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete
One Last Dance by DiamondHeart31 reviews
Seqel to The Dress. The Storm Hawks have been invited to the Terra Rex Ball. Master Cyclonis has ordered Dark Ace to go under cover to convince Piper to join them. But will he be able to win Piper over if she finds out who he is?
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,834 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/17/2008 - Published: 2/19/2008 - Complete
The Dress by DiamondHeart31 reviews
Piper is asked to model a dress, and her friends aren't the only ones watching her walk down the catwalk. PxDA
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,289 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/1/2008 - Complete
Who Knew? by Fantasyfan4ever reviews
As the war against the Cyclonians becomes more straining, Piper confronts not only Dark Ace but a shocking truth that can determine the outcome of the war. Mainly P/D, slightly P/A ON HOLD
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 34,066 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/9/2010 - Published: 1/22/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper
Something About You by Hermonthis reviews
Dark Ace/Piper - "Someday, he would like to see her in that white research coat. White is a good colour on her." Warnings for innuendo and visual metaphors.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,647 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/17/2008 - Dark Ace, Piper - Complete