Home Community General CCN: Club Cool Names!
CCN: Club Cool Names!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 04-02-10
Founder: zzzooe - Stories: 74 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 80170
Winged and Dangerous and I have decided to make a community for ANYTHING! I may include our ficlets, and our absolute favourites! Also, we're trying to get our staff to all have original names, so if you're interested put your best name forward! Enjoy and recommend, we'd love to expand!

Poppy's by LemonCheese reviews
A seasonal OneShot about Edward and Bella. Bella spends all her time in a little café called Poppy's, but why? Could it be the guy who brings her hot chocolate as the snow falls outside? ALL HUMAN.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,199 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/20/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
No PDA by Daddy's Little Cannibal reviews
PDA Public Display of Affection in school is fun! :D BXE One-shot Takes place at the end of Twilight. :D
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,169 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 443 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 11/9/2008 - Published: 5/6/2008 - Complete
Doctor Mom by Miss Whoniverse reviews
Parker's thoughts about his dad and his 'mom'. I resent saying mom... I'm Aussie, we say mum! This is a cute, funny ONESHOT, just Parker's mind's workings about his 'mom' and dad. Try it! Review. Not sure about when this is or Parker's age though. Enjoy!
Bones - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,758 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/5/2009 - Complete
Major Jasper and Blackbird by Calendulam reviews
Bella talks in her sleep. Emmett gets an idea. Jasper/Bella bonding ensues.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,389 - Reviews: 390 - Favs: 1,178 - Follows: 175 - Published: 8/20/2008 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Chasing Pavements by XDCaramel reviews
All human. "Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements, even if it leads nowhere?" Bella is empty and lost. Edward finds her. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,896 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 15 - Published: 9/28/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Hug a Slytherin Day by Eicklehart reviews
Fred and George decide that its about time for Hogwarts to show the Slytherins how much it cares ... and what better way than to declare today "Hug a Slytherin Day!" DRAMIONE oneshot
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,350 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 369 - Follows: 37 - Published: 4/7/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
I Want the Couch by Miss Whoniverse reviews
Oneshot! Someone gets the couch, and someone gets the floor. --"I want the floor." "I don't want the couch." "You want the couch." "No, YOU want the couch." "No, YOU want the couch."-- Who will end up on the floor? And what's going on anyway?
Bones - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,484 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/13/2009 - T. Brennan, S. Booth - Complete
Dr Ninja by Miss Whoniverse reviews
Booth rescues Brennan from a mob of journalists trying to get her to talk about her ninja-esque encounter from a few days back. Just a short little funny thing; I love these two!
Bones - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 553 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/26/2009 - T. Brennan, S. Booth - Complete
Actions Speak Louder than Thoughts by Miss Whoniverse reviews
Contemplation, emotions, mulling, realisation... your standard BonesxBooth oneshot fic; and well written - hopefully. I employ only the best word processors! Review, please
Bones - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,260 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/30/2009 - Complete
StupidGirl by Winged and Dangerous reviews
I believed him when he left. Every word. Such a stupid girl.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 24 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/13/2009 - Bella - Complete
Rosalie was Right by Winged and Dangerous reviews
Bella reacts differently to Edward's marriage proposal...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 433 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/28/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The A to Z of Draco and Hermione by zzzooe reviews
/""X marks the spot," he spoke softly in her ear, lifting one pale finger and tracing an 'X' just across her heart. She took one more shuddering breath and then was gone, along with half of his heart."/ Drabbles DMHG.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 26 - Words: 9,531 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 8/19/2010 - Published: 4/1/2010 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Ghosts by kaylamarie2012 reviews
Bella Swan moves to Forks right before her mother and stepfather die in a car accident, her mysterious gifts makes her an outcast from the regular person. When she meets the Cullen family there mysterious looks and behavior draw her into a world unlike an
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 38,522 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 10/23/2013 - Published: 8/29/2009 - Bella, Emmett
Would You? by zzzooe reviews
What would you do if someone told you that everything you lived for was a lie? Bella's world is falling to pieces. There's only one person who can truly save her, but will she want to be saved? The question is: Would You Believe Them? Would You?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,634 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/29/2010 - Published: 12/12/2009 - Bella, Edward
Mouth by lifelesslyndsey reviews
Consequences be damed, they are worth it. You are worth it. You are worth the wrath I will surely incur should my mouth ever find yours again." JxB T for suggestive themes. For AriesFireQn
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 20 - Published: 4/9/2010 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Anger Managemet? by cassymae reviews
Paul & OC!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 18 - Words: 16,605 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 7/26/2010 - Published: 11/8/2009 - Paul
Music Reveals The Soul by zzzooe reviews
Bella writes songs truthfully, pouring her heart into each and every word. When Edward discovers them, will he share his feelings for Bella, Or will their friendship fizzle as Edward crushes her dreams in the process? Hiatus is OVER! :D
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,239 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/20/2010 - Published: 9/19/2009 - Bella, Edward
Not At All Sad by tella2233 reviews
Lauren and Jessica call me worthless and say no wonder you left me. But it angers me how you knew I loved you but decided to be selfish. Yes... I finally agree with you.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 268 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/4/2010 - Bella - Complete
Finding Peace by zzzooe reviews
/"I'm in love with you!" Draco erupted, that single sentence echoing around the entire lake. "I've been in love with you ever since I first saw you, and it's killing me! You say you're the smartest girl in school? Then how come you didn't notice this!"/
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,767 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 14 - Published: 1/21/2010 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Feels Like Home by zzzooe reviews
/“Well then you can join the club,” Rosalie said. “What club?” Jasper asked. “The: I’ve-screwed-a-Cullen Club.”/ ONESHOT.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,965 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Always Charmed by Dalia907 reviews
Bella and Jasper quickly become inseparable after a chance pairing in a secret Santa exchange at six years old. Life, love and a failing heart aren’t enough to keep them apart. AH, OCC. Entry in the “For The Love Of Jasper” Contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,617 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 241 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 12/20/2009 - Published: 9/10/2009 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Choosing Love by Twilighter31 reviews
Sequel to Losing Love. Edward and Alice are back. How will Bella deal with Edward wanting to win back her heart. Will Bella go back to Edward? What's wrong with Alice's visions? JasperxBella fic. MUST READ LOSING LOVE FIRST! COMPLETE
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 27,510 - Reviews: 753 - Favs: 436 - Follows: 330 - Updated: 10/24/2009 - Published: 8/26/2008 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Golden Moon by NusiainForks reviews
Bella doesn't fall apart after Edward leaves, especially when she discovers Jasper stayed behind. But with Alice waiting for Jasper in Alaska, will Bella find new love or be abandoned again? BxJas AU/OOC Bellie Award Nominee.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 55 - Words: 242,012 - Reviews: 5489 - Favs: 2,667 - Follows: 1,054 - Updated: 9/22/2009 - Published: 2/19/2009 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Relocation by ObviouslyObsessed reviews
Max and her flock are captured and relocated. The scientists have taken their memories. They are sent to live in different towns and attend a normal school. What happens when Fang moves to the same school as her? Can she remember? FAX!Was WANNABE-AUTHOR92
Maximum Ride - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 50 - Words: 95,502 - Reviews: 1763 - Favs: 407 - Follows: 236 - Updated: 9/5/2009 - Published: 8/30/2007 - Complete
Jealousy by soo leelee sayss reviews
One- Shot Jessica and Lauren, are crazy stuck-up, and show there jealousy about Alice. Little do they know the Cullen's can hear everything
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 649 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/18/2009 - Complete
54 | Page 1 .. Last Next »