Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: CI CI Bellcurve Blowing Oneshots
CI Bellcurve Blowing Oneshots
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: CI, Since: 01-30-07
Founder: Marion the Geek - Stories: 59 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 41850
Statistical analysis of the number of reviews determines which oneshots are at or above the 97.5th percentile of Law and Order: Criminal Intent Oneshots. Yes, I was bored when I worked this out. Oneshots average 8 reviews with a standard deviation of 6. In other words, any oneshot with 20 or more reviews makes the cut. In this archive you will only get stories in the top 2.5 percent by review volume. Feel free to email me with stories you know make the cut.

That Was Long Ago and That Was Yesterday by temet nosce reviews
Be good, be good, and weren't we?
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,799 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/13/2006 - Complete
Pretty Good Team by Marion the Geek reviews
A post ep. for S7 E3 Smile. Oneshot. Angsty with a happy ending. Shippy but only if you cross your eyes and struggle with it. Partnership fic.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,941 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/4/2007 - Complete
Yes I Do by piaffe417 reviews
Post Endgame. Mothers know everything. Detective Alex Eames meets the famous Frances Goren.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,973 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/5/2007 - Complete
Rumors by TriStateCopFan reviews
Bobby unwittingly fuels the rumor mill in the squad room
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Complete
TLC by E.Helena reviews
COMPLETE: He needed it. Bad.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 690 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/15/2007 - Complete
Batman and Robin by Marion the Geek reviews
A Post Ep. for BROTHER'S KEEPER. BA Partnership, Friendship. When life gets hard, maybe you just need your partner. Even Batman had Robin.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,150 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/22/2007 - Complete
Happy Singles Awareness Day by Marion the Geek reviews
It's not the usual Valentine fic. BA Friendship. Slight shippiness. Fluffy but not pure fluff. Bobby's Valentine plans fall through. Also he sends Alex roses. Set in season 6.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,997 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2007 - Complete
Burning Calories by Franta reviews
Eames is having a serious craving for ice cream... BA fluffapalooza! Oneshot...
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,363 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/20/2006 - Complete
Lipstick by Greer Bontro reviews
After all this Blind Spot angst we need a serving of BA fluff! Enjoy!
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,312 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 9 - Published: 9/26/2006 - Complete
Someone to Watch Over Me by piaffe417 reviews
“I’ll be back soon,” she told him firmly. She nodded to her sleeping partner, who stirred slightly, then settled. “You told me to keep an eye on him. I can’t do that unless I’m working.”
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,298 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/20/2006 - Complete
The Ten Commandments by piecesofflair reviews
The Ten Commandments of Criminal Intent
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 227 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 18 - Published: 6/26/2006 - Complete
New York's Hottest by Greer Bontro reviews
You’ve heard of New York’s Finest and New York’s Bravest. Now meet New York’s Hottest. What Major Case stud will end up as beefcake on a charity calendar?
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,498 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/14/2006 - Complete
First Cut is the Deepest by deliriousdancer reviews
Bobby is injured on the job...can Mike's quick action save him?
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/5/2006 - Complete
Finding The Boss by Laughingly The Lark reviews
Goren needs a new portfolio.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,654 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Complete
Faith for the Faithless by cleverdistraction reviews
Mike comes to a subtle realization when things in Carolyn's life don't go according to plan. The situation unfolds from there. BarekLogan. Oneshot.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,631 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 11 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Complete
Coffee and Photographs by Denaliyasha reviews
Set just before Alex returns to work after giving birth. Sometimes, a picture says it best. The differences between Goren and Bobby, and just how much Bishop cheated herself. And, of course, BA fluffy goodness.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 880 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/13/2006 - Complete
Four Hours by Loony4moony816 reviews
Alex and Bobby resolve everything that happened in The Wee Small Hours. Postep fic.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,397 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/8/2005
Understated by piaffe417 reviews
It wasn't the letter than shocked him, it was her tears.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,069 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/7/2005
Worth A Thousand Words by Denaliyasha reviews
Pure fluff. Goren watches Eames sleep, and Eames finds a picture. It's all cheese, and it was my seeing how little I could use their names, as well as how I could spin nothing to something. Have fun!
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,653 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/26/2005 - Complete
Help Me Understand by Denaliyasha reviews
Eames runs into one of Goren's expartners, who wants to understand the man he was partnered with... GorenEames
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,108 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/15/2005 - Complete
Idle Chit Chat by SuperKateB reviews
Goren and Eames play the husband and wife game to chat up a wife-killing cell phone salesman, and for once, there's use in a Bobby Goren breakthrough. (GorenEames.)
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,772 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/4/2005
ISO by SuperKateB reviews
He writes a personal ad, and darn it, so does she. (Includes characters from other L&O series. GorenEames.)
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 624 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/4/2005
Place of Honor by Denaliyasha reviews
Remember the woman who stole men's prized possessions? Eames asks Goren what she would have taken from him, and she gets an unexpected answer... GorenEames
Law and Order: CI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 828 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/11/2005 - Complete
The Rest is Silence by piaffe417 reviews
Whoever coined the phrase “thunderous silence” really did know what he or she was talking about and Alex will do anything - even speak to the dead - to keep it away.
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,381 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 22 - Published: 1/5/2005
Two to Tango by piaffe417 reviews
And Alex should have moved away then – she should have pulled back to a respectable and chaste distance and finished out the song with all of the professionalism that she and Bobby showed the other three hundred and sixty four days of the year."
Law and Order: CI - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,847 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/28/2004
53 | Page 1 .. Last Next »