Home Community Misc Wrestling CM Punk/Kelly Kelly Romance!
CM Punk/Kelly Kelly Romance!
Follow .
Focus: Misc Wrestling, Since: 05-06-12
Founder: Scarred Secrets - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 100047
A place for all of the Punk/Kelly fans can gather and share their stories!

Slow Dance by CelticPrincessx3 reviews
"Thank you for dancing with me Phil." She smiled as her head came to rest on his shoulder. "It's my pleasure Barbie, believe me." He said as they swayed on the dance floor. If only this moment wouldn't end.
Wrestling - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,953 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/8/2012 - CM Punk, Kelly Kelly - Complete
Somebody Like You by AnnieOwnsTheStreets reviews
Barbie Blank is failing English. Phil Brooks is a literary genius. To help Barbie and to punish Phil, their English teacher forces him to tutor her so she can stay on the cheer squad and he doesn't get suspended...if only it were that easy. Punk/Kelly
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,706 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 1/29 - Published: 7/20/2012 - CM Punk, Kelly Kelly
There's No Room For Me by xHalosandwings reviews
Request for Cena09. What REALLY happened after Randy told Kelly she was pathetic... Punk/Kelly/Randy.
Wrestling - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,080 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/13/2009 - Kelly Kelly, CM Punk - Complete
Becoming Me by Scarred Secrets reviews
Kelly/Barbie is a high school student just trying to get by, she's popular beautiful and has a thing for a hot older guy covered in tattoos. What happens when she tries to keep it a secret, but can't? What if a crush becomes something more?
Wrestling - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,292 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 5/15/2012 - Published: 5/2/2012 - CM Punk, Kelly Kelly