Home Community Books Gone Caine and Diana
Caine and Diana
Follow .
Focus: Books Gone, Since: 03-02-10
Founder: dreamcatcher96 - Stories: 40 - Followers: 0 - id: 79265
Stories featuring my favorite Gone pairing.

Not Your Princess by dreamcatcher96 reviews
Diana hasn't spoken to Caine for over a year, so what will she do when he calls her years after the end of the FAYZ? Songfic to White Horse by Taylor Swift.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 991 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/9/2012 - Diana L., Caine S. - Complete
Waking from this dream by I'mFreefalling reviews
Caine wakes up to a surprise visitor in his bed and the drama unfolds... *set the night after FEAR ends* PLEASE REVIEW
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,095 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/1/2012 - Diana L., Caine S.
Perfect Stranger by DarkElements10 reviews
You'll notice me staring, I'll look away. A smirk will appear on your face, and you'll lean on the counter. Your eyes will burn into my skull. CainexDiana drabble
Gone - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 350 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4/19/2012 - Diana L., Caine S. - Complete
We're Simply Phenomenons by fihli reviews
Back in their Coates Academy days, they were best friends, so sure that nothing could seperate them. This is the story of Caine, Drake, and Diana before they became who they are today.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,305 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/8/2011 - Published: 12/6/2011 - Diana L.
And Then Our Relationship Died by DarkElements10 reviews
And just like that, with neither pomp nor fanfare, our relationship died. CainexDiana drabble
Gone - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 384 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/2/2011 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
Come Home by DramaticPirate reviews
Caine confronts Diana. Set 3 months after Plague. CaineXDiana MAJOR PLAGUE SPOILER. Rated T for language and sexual references. FORMERLY TITLED "CONFRONTATION"
Gone - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 13,493 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/14/2011 - Published: 11/25/2011 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
Follow the Leader by maybelling reviews
When Caine and Diana first meet, she is young and he is old.
Gone - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,382 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/20/2011 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
What They Do by Broken-Mirror1 reviews
Set after the end of Plague, Diana and Caine are both having difficulties. Caine/Diana
Gone - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,300 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/14/2011 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
Never Again Will I Love You by CinnaAndFinnickLiveInMyHeart reviews
For the part Plauge seemed to leave out, Diana stands up to Caine.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 629 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/19/2011 - Diana L., Caine S. - Complete
The Best Thing I Never Had by Ms. Purple Trumpet reviews
Diana and Caine catch up on past events. Set after PLAGUE. Rated T for language.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/25/2011 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
Coates Academy Before the FAYZ by Nicole Rayne reviews
Latest chapter- Drake doesn't like being humiliated. Especially not by Diana. So what's he going to do? Get her back, of course.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,517 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 10/13/2011 - Published: 7/18/2010 - Caine S., Diana L.
Love Quotes by IwantE.C reviews
This is a story about Caine and Diana. Actually it's not a real story. Just quotes. Check it out because I don't even get the point myself :D
Gone - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,718 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/3/2010 - Diana L., Caine S. - Complete
Fifteen by Life Starts Now reviews
Diana is turning fifteen, and she is determined to blink out. Caine, however, will do anything to make her stay.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,537 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
Caina after LIES by Nicole Rayne reviews
What happens after LIES between Caine and Diana? Does he forgive her for nearly killing herself? Does she forgive him for nearly killing Sanjit? Read and find out. Please review :
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,281 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/6/2010 - Diana L., Caine S.
Crazy by Ashes of the Phoenix reviews
A one-shot of while Diana's taking care of Caine in between books. No lasting plot, just wanted to write it. : Kinda Caine/Diana, but not really.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,368 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Complete
She Won't Admit It by Dr. Emilit reviews
Drake sees something interesting one evening at Coates.
Gone - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 296 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2010 - Caine S., Diana L.
Stumble by Broken-Mirror1 reviews
Set after the departure of the helicopter, Caine and Diana try to work out their crumbling relationship. CainexDiana
Gone - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,494 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/11/2011 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
Endless Circle by Broken-Mirror1 reviews
Caine and Diana fight constantly. However... CainexDiana
Gone - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/11/2011 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
The Queen and I by xCharlie-Groupiex reviews
"Being without her, coming in second to Sam, remaining a king without his queen for even one more day, were just not things that he could or was going to accept." Caine's thoughts on Diana and their history with each other. Oneshot. Ratedforoneswear.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,591 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/19/2011 - Diana L., Caine S. - Complete
Jealous Guy by WeAllLiveInAZazeySubmarine reviews
A song-fic/One-shot type thing to the song Jealous Guy. It's set at the end of PLAGUE, and I didn't think there were any spoilers but I was told in a review that there are a couple of spoilers. So if you've not read PLAGUE, you might not want to read this
Gone - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,460 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/24/2011 - Caine S., Diana L. - Complete
Diana by Denim003 reviews
A one-shot exploring Diana's thoughts and feelings in the last chapter of Plague leading up to her decision to leave Caine, the one she's always stood by, and go with Sam and his people to the lake.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,613 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Diana L. - Complete
Second Best by Clocks Striking Thirteen reviews
Taylor x Caine. Caine wasn't Sam. Taylor wasn't Diana. But it was a good second best. Roughly 200 words, set after Plague.
Gone - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 260 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Taylor, Caine S.
Twist by dreamcatcher96 reviews
An alternate ending to Plague, In which Caine talks to Diana before she leaves to go with Sam, but will what he has to say be enough to make her stay? Slightly AU, I guess. T for mentions of the kind of stuff that is in Plague.
Gone - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,903 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/16/2012 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Diana L., Caine S.
Napoleon and the Psychopath by firegirl56 reviews
Who would have thought that Drake, Caine, and Diana all started at Coates on the same day? They quickly band together and form the Coates Trio we love, but how did Drake and Diana start to hate, and Caine and Diana start to love? All will be answered!
Gone - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,029 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/30/2011 - Published: 7/27/2011 - Diana L., Drake M.
Collar by Clovers-Charm reviews
Drake's taken over the Coates, he is attacking Perdido Beach and causing caos everywhere. He's even made Caine his pet! Will coates and perdido beach work togther to stop him? And what has the darkness got to do with it? DrakeXCaine CaineXDianna
Gone - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 58,029 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/11/2011 - Published: 1/11/2011 - Caine S., Drake M. - Complete
34 | Page 1 2 Next »