Home Community Movies Dead Poets Society Call Me Nuwanda
Call Me Nuwanda
Follow .
Focus: Movies Dead Poets Society, Since: 06-13-07
Founder: Lady Anatui - Stories: 69 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 46968
Everything about Charlie. Slash and nonslash included. Open to staff. If you want to join or want your story in here, contact the manager.

Doctor Feel Good by Blackbirdox reviews
While Charlie Dalton excels at his career as a pediatrician, his personal life remains a mess. Until he meets one certain special patient and his mother, that is.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,803 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/27/2011 - Published: 4/20/2011 - Charlie D.
Voyeur by Corky the Quirk reviews
Charlie Dalton and Steven Meeks are having trouble finding a time and place for certain kinds of rendezvous.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,006 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/28/2011 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Meeks S., Charlie D. - Complete
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? by Corky the Quirk reviews
On one of Charlie's many attempts to get into a strip club with the rest of the poets, he realizes that maybe it's not the greatest idea he's ever had. Especially went a stripper dressed as a robot catches Steven Meeks' eye. For Cloudy.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,990 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Charlie D., Meeks S. - Complete
This Is Not a Love Story by Corky the Quirk reviews
Because the only way Charlie and Tina were going to get through their life-long lie was together, with someone who understood exactly what the other was going through.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,429 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/6/2012 - Published: 1/31/2012 - Charlie D.
Nuwanda's Legacy by kittykittyhunter reviews
There are things that we lose, and things that we gain.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/11/2011 - Charlie D. - Complete
To Live and Let Go by How Clever of You reviews
"What's my life," he whispers, and closes his eyes, "without Neil?" / Charlie/Neil, Neil/Todd, Chris/Knox, Knox/Charlie FRIENDSHIP . Slash.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,977 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2012 - Charlie D., Knox O. - Complete
Perfect World by How Clever of You reviews
In a perfect world, Charlie would have stopped him in time. In the real world, Neil had already made up his mind. / mentions of Neil/Todd and unrequited Neil/Charlie
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 979 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/7/2012 - Charlie D. - Complete
Just Passionate Experimentation by forget-reality7 reviews
Charlie and Knox spend a night in the old Indian cave. *Contains slash of the Chox variety but not too much. Don't like, don't read. No flames please Rated K to be safe
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,436 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/26/2012 - Charlie D., Knox O.
To be a God by Princess Bubblegum reviews
Charlie wants to be a god, and Hopkins doesn't think it's worth it.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 384 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Charlie D. - Complete
Poetrusic by 7colornotebook reviews
By Charlie "Nuwanda" Dalton. Angsty Chox based on the scene in the movie.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 685 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/9/2012 - Charlie D., Knox O. - Complete
Discover That I had Not Lived by HeadinTheClouds13 reviews
Charlie gets a second chance to discover what his life could have been. Shamelessly borrowed from the film 'The Family Man'
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,977 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/29/2012 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Charlie D., Meeks S.
Everything About Him by CherryCokesandWinterSmokes reviews
This is my first DPS story. Oneshot about Charlie Dalton. Enjoy and Review! Rated Kplus.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 461 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/28/2012 - Charlie D. - Complete
Cameron Can't Resist by CherryCokesandWinterSmokes reviews
A night of "passionate experimentation" between Charlie and Cameron. Rated T for language and SLASH! Please Review!
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 592 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/5/2013 - Charlie D., Cameron R. - Complete
I Want You Back by CherryCokesandWinterSmokes reviews
Charlie/Meeks (Cheeks) pairing. Betrayal and romance and all that stuff. Please read it! Rated T. This will be multi-chapter.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 678 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/29/2013 - Meeks S., Charlie D.
Gotta Be More by writedrunkeditsober reviews
In an aftershock of rage, his father slammed a book against the half empty desk causing his graying hair to bounce with the motion. Charlie could still see the image; his worked up reflection in the glossy wrinkling eyes of his father.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,220 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/14/2013 - Charlie D. - Complete
Cats and Clarinet by Thomas the Miller reviews
Charlie tries to teach Cameron how to play the clarinet. Things do not go as planned, but the boys do learn a few unusual things about each other.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,451 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/16/2013 - Charlie D., Cameron R. - Complete
Knox O Fixer by The Orangest Child reviews
Well, this was promised... and I don't even myself know how to feel about it. I'll keep you interested folks knowing what I'm planning. Don't throw slippers at me if something is foolish, mhm? I'm good... So, the summary itself: Life without Neil, Mr Keating and, the worst, without Charlie is pure hell for Knox. So, one night he decides to run away. Quite Choxy. At least will be
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,753 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/28/2013 - Published: 8/11/2012 - Knox O., Charlie D.
Breaking Rules by sheepchaser reviews
Meeks has a set of rules he likes to follow. But evidently, he's decided to ignore them that night. He's drunk, and he's just met a saxophone player named Charlie. (unrelated to Welton universe, rated T to be safe)
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 890 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/25/2013 - [Meeks S., Charlie D.] - Complete
Todd's Impact by Myriad Nice
A narrative character analysis between Todd and Charlie and the way they interact after Neil's death. Mentions of Charlie/Neil and Todd/Neil. One-shot.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,664 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/6/2014 - Charlie D., Todd A. - Complete
Friday Night by charliedalton
Charlie is a distraction, and Cameron talks too much. Slash.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,239 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/19/2014 - Cameron R., Charlie D. - Complete
Infiltrate: Welton Academy by Fews-Saunders XD reviews
When two girls infultrate Welton Academy under the guise of boys, the Dead Poets are in for the ride of their lives. NeilXOC CharlieXOC
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,949 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 12/30/2014 - Published: 5/30/2010 - Charlie D., Neil P.
Using Me As A Muse by Lady Anatui reviews
Chox. Friendship is very difficult when it has to occur predominantly over the telephone. A lot has changed since Neil's death, but no one more so than Charlie, who appears to have cut himself off from the world, including women. Knox to the rescue!
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,972 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/16 - Charlie D., Knox O.
In Sickness and in Health by Blackbirdox reviews
Charlie relies on Knox's help when he falls ill and he turns out to be exactly the cure he was looking for.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,775 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/11/2010 - Charlie D., Knox O. - Complete
Lights Pass By by sheepchaser reviews
He didn't mean to get attached. He didn't mean to learn Knox's favourite colour and fondest childhood memories and about the names of all his cousins. But he does learn them, and the next thing Charlie knows, he's attached.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,488 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/26/2014 - [Charlie D., Knox O.] - Complete
Fox in the Snow by plumbloom reviews
After Neil's death, Todd is unable to go on with his life and Charlie is readmitted to Welton. ABANDONED. Sorry all, but I started writing this in high school, and have no interest in continuing it.
Dead Poets Society - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,383 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/25/2003 - Published: 2/5/2003 - Todd A., Charlie D.
57 | Page 1 .. Last Next »