Home Community Games Tales of Symphonia Campfire community
Campfire community
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of Symphonia, Since: 03-08-05
Founder: Lil-Samuu - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 12860
A collection of stories featuring canon in game suggested pairings written by authors who care about the characters and love their muses, even if they can be a bit pesky sometimes.

Words can't express by Lil-Samuu reviews
Oneshot piece of fluff featuring Lloyd and Colette. Set during the game.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,580 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/22/2005 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
Confusing by Lil-Samuu reviews
A short piece of pregame angst featuring Colette.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 696 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/16/2005 - Colette B. - Complete
Stair by Urby reviews
If you really want to annoy people, lounge on the stairs and take up all the room. Demand a password!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,623 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/9/2005
Fireside fluff by Lil-Samuu reviews
Pointless soppy fluff featuring Lloyd and Colette. Oneshot set near the end of the game.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,890 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/28/2005 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
I'm here by Urby reviews
“I’m here. I’m not leaving you. Not ever.” Colloyd fluff, le gasp.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 831 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/12/2005
Summer Sun and Autumn Moon by Rose-Wisteria reviews
Winning isn’t everything only by losing do you truly improve. And at certain times, changes are necessary for development especially when it is for someone you love in their dangerous times.Dedicated: Michelle of the Night.Improved.[Sheelos,oneshot]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,559 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/11/2004 - Sheena F., Zelos W. - Complete
Campfire Comfort by Samuu-Vo reviews
[By Lil-Samuu and Potter29vo] Each of the characters reflects on the upcoming final battle around the campfire one night. [Chapter III up]
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,057 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/9/2005 - Published: 12/28/2004
Crying Without Tears by Rose-Wisteria reviews
NEW FIC! One never knew who her parents were while the other wished he had known his parents better. Through a flock of black ravens, they found each other and a place in their own worlds. Sheelos, angst, fluff
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 31,399 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/31/2006 - Published: 3/13/2005 - Sheena F., Zelos W.
Black Star Within by Rose-Wisteria reviews
When you know someone all your life, do you hesitate to tell her your feelings? What if you don’t know how to express your feelings for her? Can one mistake lose her friendship and something more valuable? Colloyd, oneshot
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,833 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/4/2004 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
Teacakes by Urby reviews
Two people have a talk about love, complications, and of course, teacakes...
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,120 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/26/2004
Crimson by Urby reviews
When an enigmatic monster plauges the gang, it seems to stop at nothing to cause them pain. When it finally reveals itself, it's not what anyone expects... Chapter 1 update!
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 11 - Words: 27,381 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/21/2004 - Published: 8/15/2004
Just once? by Urby reviews
A small short about Lloyd and Colette deciding what to do during a stay at an inn. (Colloyd, because it's so adorable!)
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 378 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/19/2004
Dreams in a Mirror by Rose-Wisteria reviews
Of all the people, Zelos chose Sheena to be the Emissary of Peace, which caused lots of rumors. Even worst, Sheena started having a dream about him as well. What does this all mean? A Sheelos oneshot dedicated to all Sheelos community staff members.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,250 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/19/2004 - Sheena F., Zelos W. - Complete
Cookies by Lil-Samuu reviews
A random night around the campfire involving cookies and cuddles.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,252 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Published: 11/6/2004 - Sheena F., Colette B. - Complete
Someone to talk to by Lil-Samuu reviews
Sheena needs someone to talk to and decides that someone should be Colette, and after her, Zelos. Second chapter has been added, and the first's been edited slightly to make it easier to read.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,829 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/20/2004 - Published: 9/5/2004 - Sheena F. - Complete
Chocolate by Lil-Samuu reviews
A bit of fluff. The gang spend a night around the campfire and Colette and Sheena go on a quest for some chocolate.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,401 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/8/2004 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete
Strawberries by Lil-Samuu reviews
A short Colette and Lloyd fic, because I think they're cute together.
Tales of Symphonia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 971 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/6/2004 - Colette B., Lloyd I. - Complete