Home Community Books Hunger Games Canaries
Canaries
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 04-18-12
Founder: abbieforth - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 2 - id: 99687
This is a collection of stories about the two best characters in the Hunger Games, Wiress and Beetee. Whether their relationship is romantic or not, any kind of Beeress story is welcome here. Hugs for you all!

Wiress and Beetee: Oneshots by SassyRedhead reviews
Oneshots and short pieces, mostly from my Tumblr. Things too short to be worth posting separately. Each chapter unconnected unless specified.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 44 - Words: 40,806 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/14/2014 - Published: 11/29/2012 - Wiress, Beetee
Everything will be alright by Loverly Souris reviews
"But now, you're not my mentor, you're my..." "Companion." - Of fears, memories and a song a few days before the Quarter Quell.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,898 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Published: 5/12/2012 - [Beetee, Wiress] - Complete
Words Not Spoken by Kassandra Lorelei reviews
It is the night before the Quarter Quell and two friends spend the last few hours together, knowing it could be the last chance they ever get. Some things are best left unsaid. Beetee/Wiress.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/1/2012 - Beetee, Wiress - Complete
Watching and Waiting by Kassandra Lorelei reviews
Her body was gone, but she was still there. She would always be there to watch, no matter how long the wait.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 810 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Published: 6/13/2012 - Beetee, Wiress - Complete
Unstained by Obiwanlivesforever reviews
She promised to come home with no blood on her hands or not come home at all. It was a promise she broke. The 51st Hunger Games through the eyes of Wiress. Rated T because it's the Hunger Games.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 75,563 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 10/14/2013 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Wiress, Beetee
Sparks by pauciloquent reviews
Wiress's thoughts before and during the Quarter Quell. The mood of the story changes very rapidly. It revolves around the theme of sunlight...if you read this, you'll know what I mean.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,616 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/15/2012 - Published: 4/2/2012 - Wiress, Beetee
Blackbird by Delilah's Soliloquy reviews
I'd called her a canary in a coal mine, but I was wrong. Sunny and joyful, a canary would never have survived the arena. No, she was a blackbird. And now she was free.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,007 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/17/2012 - Beetee, Wiress - Complete