Home Community General Capitol Games: The Games of Revenge
Capitol Games: The Games of Revenge
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-25-13
Founder: RueThisDay - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 106678
So... We all know that the Rebels decided on a Hunger Games with Capitol children, but what actually happened? The stories of the children who thought that they were safe...

Book 1 of the Mockingjay's Revenge Series: The Games by Featherleap reviews
The battle against the Capitol has been won, but it has been decided that there is to be one last Hunger Games. There is a twist; the Capitol children are the tributes. One person is given a notebook to write about what happens in this Hunger Games. Join Celestine as she faces the true challenges of Katniss's revenge. I do not own the Hunger Games. No flames please :) Complete
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 8,675 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/30/2014 - Published: 4/14/2013 - Katniss E. - Complete
The Capital Games by Ruetheday reviews
After the rebellion the second Hunger Games begins! Only this time Capitol children will be reaped to compete. Katniss is the new president of Panem!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 767 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/23/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M.
Châtiés: Les Jeux du Capitole by WoR reviews
La révolte a Cette fois, ce sont ceux qui se croyaient le plus en sécurité qui vont Enfants du Capitole, êtes-vous prêts à recevoir votre châtiment ? Ces toutes dernières Hunger Games devraient s'avérer inoubliables ! ABANDONNÉE.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - French - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 142,962 - Reviews: 627 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 9/27/2013 - Published: 12/27/2012 - Other tributes
The Final Games: The 76th Hunger Games by La Lizard reviews
The Hunger Games held after the rebellion using only Capitol children. *SYOT CLOSED* PLEASE READ ANYWAY!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,566 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/13/2012 - Published: 6/27/2012
The Capitol Games: A Fly on the Wall by Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin reviews
Oneshot. "They say that the Hunger Games change everyone. What they don't tell you is that they even change the most non-descript of bystanders. The Games changed me, even though I was never in them." A Capitol girl muses on the Capitol Hunger Games and what effects they had on her, despite the fact she wasn't in them.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 957 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/15/2012 - Other tributes - Complete
Embers by Ameliamoore reviews
Welcome to the 76th Hunger Games. Melodie Snow will fight along side twenty three other Captiol children as a punishment for her grandfather's crimes, but recovering from the rebellion isn't all the Districts have to worry about when Coin's next announcement shocks the whole of Panem. With Katniss and Peeta as her mentors Melodie will fight in The Capitol Games.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 53,763 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/24/2013 - Published: 3/23/2013 - Katniss E., President Snow’s grandaughter - Complete
The Capitol Games by BooksGoWellWithSteph reviews
The Capitol has fallen. As punishment, the Capitol citizens will be reaped for the final Hunger Games. Please give feedback. My first FanFiction.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,746 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/18/2013 - Published: 4/23/2013 - Katniss E., Peeta M., Other tributes
A New Era by maggiestarjump reviews
My Grandfather Snow, Dead. My Home, In ruines. Me, reaped. The First Capitol Games will crown me winner, whether they like it or not. I'll Show Katniss Everdeen who I am. I was known as the Ice Huntress. I'll win the games. I'll show the World who Snow really was. I'm Artemis SNow. Grandaughter of President Snow. I'm the Ice Huntress. I'll hunt. I'll Kill. I'll Win
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 736 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/15/2013
Always For You- The First Capitol Games by RueThisDay reviews
When Catriona escapes to the Capitol from District 12, she expects a better life. But now the Rebels have taken over, and they have started a new era of The Hunger Games: The Capitol Games! Can she survive the rising odds? Even with Katniss against her? And win Peeta's heart? I somehow doubt it...
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 15,510 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/13/2013 - Published: 3/4/2013 - Peeta M., Other tributes - Complete
The Capitol's Turn- The 76th Games by DeathbladeMeister reviews
The war was lost and the decision was made. The Capitol children will compete in the Hunger Games. But now it has a sick twist. Those children fought for their lives. These fight for their deaths.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,459 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/9/2013 - Published: 3/24/2013
Caged: The Capitol Games by Risha11 reviews
Blaze, Tristan, Caleb, and Analease. All from the Capitol. All in danger of being reaped. This is the story of the final Hunger Games Katniss and the gang voted to have: a game of revenge. It's a tale of loss, anger, hatred, humor, and love. Watch the tributes, as they struggle to survive and trust each other in a game where trust can lead to death, from the reaping to the victor.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 63,134 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 7/23/2013 - Published: 12/22/2012 - President Snow’s grandaughter, Other tributes - Complete