Home Community Books Twilight Carolina Cullen's TBR List
Carolina Cullen's TBR List
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 11-04-12
Founder: Carolinacullen2012 - Stories: 72 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 103837
This are stories that have been recommended to me, one's I have found that seem interesting, or are complete.

No Beginning and No End by TheFicChick reviews
The rope they tied together eleven years ago is slightly frayed near the top but otherwise unaffected by time and the elements, and she thinks that maybe wedding rings are made from the wrong raw material. (My entry in the "Second Season of Our Discontent" Anonymous Angst Contest.)
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,408 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 58 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Through the Kitchen Window by TheFicChick reviews
"From very early on, I worried that the biggest thing in my youngest son's life would be the girl he could never escape. I thought it would be horrible for his story to be so ensnared with someone else's, such a tangled ball of yarn that it couldn't be unknotted. Bright, colorful, beautiful to be sure, but so hopelessly snarled in and around itself that it would never be freed."
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 20,684 - Reviews: 420 - Favs: 894 - Follows: 248 - Published: 10/31/2012 - Edward, Bella - Complete