Home Community Misc Misc. Tv Shows Casey and Derek
Casey and Derek
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Tv Shows, Since: 12-05-05
Founder: ultranaff - Stories: 6 - Followers: 54 - Staff: 2 - id: 25428
A community dedicated to the canadian tv show LIFE WITH DEREK

Schemers by CoolCAB reviews
Casey, Derek, Sam, Emily, and a surprise guest are in detention on a Friday afternoon. Find out who hooks up and who the real schemers are. Oneshot. Life with Derek.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,405 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/20/2006 - Complete
Sharing my pain life with derek by K8iebug reviews
A look into the past of derek's life. Work in progress. PLEASE REVIEW! PLEASE! DO ME THIS FAVOR, IVE NEVER WRITTEN ONE OF THESE BEFORE, JUST REVIEW SO I KNOW SOMEONE AT LEAST READ IT AND I DONT FEEL LIKE A FAILURE! thanks bunches :
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,506 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/7/2006
Revelation by Tears-For-Fears reviews
[Life With Derek] DC. Casey begins to write about her feelings for Derek, but what happens when her work gets into the wrong hands?
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/23/2006
Wishes by AidenConner reviews
[One Shot] [Life With Derek] Derek tells about why he is the way he is. NEWLY EDITED.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 686 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 2/23/2006 - Published: 2/22/2006 - Complete
Dear Casey by Jeune Ecrivain reviews
[Life With Derek] In a letter, Derek explains to Casey the truth about why he likes to get on her nerves. Dasey.
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,147 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/17/2006 - Complete
The Suite Life With Derek by lucky-starz06 reviews
[Life With Derek Suite Life of Zack and Cody crossover] The McDonalds and Venturis check into the Tipton. It was bad enough with Zack and Cody. Who knows what will happen to the hotel now that Derek's around!
Misc. Tv Shows - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,342 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/29/2006 - Published: 1/8/2006