Home Community Movies Push Cassie/Nick Best Stories
Cassie/Nick Best Stories
Follow .
Focus: Movies Push, Since: 05-26-10
Founder: Perilous Velocity - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 81805
Cassie Holmes/Nick Gant.Watcher/Mover. The best stories. AND loving this pairing doesn't make you a pervert, so come and read! Because their chemistry is undeniable.

Buttery Goodness by southern cross reviews
A day is planned and revelations are made over bowls of buttery goodness.
Push - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,412 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 9/2/2010 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Nick G., Cassie H.
The Price of Freedom by MichaellaLoe reviews
Takes place right after Push. What I hated the most was how much damage was caused, and we weren’t even halfway there. I thought when we had retrieved the Division’s stupid needle we’d be on our way to freedom. I was wrong. Nick/Cassie-ish.
Push - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,371 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Cassie H., Nick G.
Velle by Screech Owl reviews
Nick deals with feelings for sixteen-year-old Cassie. Contains language and slight smut.
Push - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 942 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/5/2009 - Nick G., Cassie H. - Complete
Filling in the outline by shallowness reviews
Tired and cranky on a layover after leaving Hong Kong, Cassie finds something out about Nick she didn’t know before.
Push - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,012 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/9/2010 - Nick G., Cassie H. - Complete
Lolita in Hong Kong by StrangeL0ve reviews
Nick/Cassie. After the movie ends, they have to bunk up someplace for the night, don't they? And it's just the two of them. For the first time. *ALL ALONE.* Awkwardness, among other things, ensues.
Push - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,742 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 60 - Published: 3/5/2009 - Cassie H., Nick G. - Complete
love, love to ease my mind by deews reviews
Nick and Cassie spend four years running before the real war begins. Things are bound to get . . . complicated. // Nick laughs, so she laughs, and she bobs her head as Diana sings. You can't hurry love. No, you just have to wait. Nick/Cassie.
Push - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,714 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 350 - Follows: 28 - Published: 4/10/2010 - Nick G., Cassie H. - Complete