Home Community TV Shows Supernatural Castiel, Angel of the Lord
Castiel, Angel of the Lord
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Supernatural, Since: 11-27-08
Founder: RNandSniper - Stories: 29 - Followers: 44 - id: 64415
Anyone who wants Castiel fics that are not slash. Anyone who wants Castiel fics that are well written. Anyone who wants Castiel fics that are worth your time to read them. Plus h/c and angst all around!

Blown to Oz by Celtic Amazon reviews
Rest assured this has nothing to do with the actual Oz. Just a little Coda to 5X18, because that was a pretty cruel cliffhanger. uh I classified it as h/c because that seems to fit best.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,951 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/16/2010 - Castiel - Complete
Conversational by riversrunthroughme reviews
So when the Winchesters aren't looking, Castiel keeps running into the devil. Five times Lucifer caught up with Cas and five conversations we hope never happened. missing scenes post 5x10
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,207 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 23 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Castiel, Lucifer - Complete
Amid Adversity by Daylight reviews
The bloody pair glared at each other and uttered in unison, "If I let something happen to you, Dean will kill me!"
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,991 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 437 - Follows: 32 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Sam W., Castiel, Dean W. - Complete
Tin Soldier by 1shot reviews
Dean is cold, Castiel is fading, and Sam is surprisingly even keel. Also, someone is raising the dead. Rated for language/violence. Spoilers up to 5.10.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,737 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/20/2010 - Published: 1/19/2010 - Sam W., Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Sensitively Insensitive by racefh853629 reviews
Post-ep. 5.02. Dean had no idea how long he'd been sitting there after watching Sam walk away.
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,739 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/20/2009 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Loyalty by blinkblink reviews
Post Head of a Pin, pre The Rapture. "You never found out who was killing angels, or how. But now you know." In an incident which never took place, Dean discovers that he and Castiel have more common enemies than he knew. No pairings, mildly AU from HoaP.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,206 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/2/2009 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Talking to Air by blinkblink reviews
Tired with lack of angelic assistance when they need it most, the Winchesters convince Castiel to give them a way to contact him. He makes no promises as to answering. A few connected scenes. AU halfway through season 4, no pairings. Language warning.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,710 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/21/2009 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Fallen by nerwende90 reviews
From the moment he started to draw the symbol in his own blood, Castiel knew he would have to pay for his disobediance someday. ONESHOT No pairing.
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 953 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Castiel, Dean W. - Complete
Know You Someday by Laura of Maychoria reviews
Young Dean Winchester is trapped, hurt, and frightened, when help comes from an unexpected source.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,582 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/13/2009 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Colour of Trust by RNandSniper reviews
Dean is having strange dreams of Castiel, Ruby has reported demonic activity in Nevada and Uriel, not Castiel, is sending the brothers after a Seal. Dean doesn't know where to start, but he begins to suspect his problems all have the same solution.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 30,534 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 3/27/2009 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Never Alone by Aimless Traveler reviews
You can't win, Uriel. I still serve God." An introspective one-shot into Castiel's thoughts when he is betrayed by Uriel. Spoilers for 4.16
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,227 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/22/2009 - Castiel, Uriel - Complete
Believe by hobbleit reviews
just a short tag to the end of On the head of a pin. Castiel has some words of comfort for Dean
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 715 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Published: 3/23/2009 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
A New Animal by Zatnikatel reviews
I no longer know who to trust among my brothers. But I know that I do trust your brother, Sam – with my faith, my soul and my existence. I want to believe that I can trust you... Tag to On the Head of a Pin.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,021 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/24/2009 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Everybody Look Down by lil-rock14 reviews
Dean watched as Sam held Castiel in his grasp, threatening to kill him if anyone took a step closer. But it wasn’t Sam anymore.
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,937 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 1/19/2010 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Dean W., Castiel
The Smell of Hope by Jess McIntosh reviews
Castiel comes to visit--Sam
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,368 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Sam W., Castiel - Complete
Thoughts Results of Static Cling by lil-rock14 reviews
In the outermost ring of Hell, he could still hear the screams of Alastair. He knew that this fight wasn’t over.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,626 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Castiel, Dean W. - Complete
The Angel of Thursday by Vampire Weekend reviews
“Well, I’m not a big fan of Touched by an Angel, if that’s your question.” Short one-shot.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,051 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Castiel, Dean W. - Complete
Any Day by Nakimochiku reviews
Those are Fighting Words, Cas. small drabble. Castiel and Dean. enjoy.
Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 261 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/15/2008 - Castiel, Dean W. - Complete
Tragic Grace by SophieSaulie reviews
How it might all end. Dean's worst nightmare. Castiel POV. WARNING: Character death
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,813 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/10/2008 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
The Fire and the Blood by Elflocks reviews
So when you woke up, you went to look for her there. But instead, your father came, and gave you Samuel and told you to run. And that's when you knew that it was true. That your mother was dead. Coda drabble to "Half Lies."
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,126 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/11/2008 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Thankless by Ethos reviews
Edit: CANCELLED. I'm too darn frustrated with the show. People don't surprise me much anymore. Still, I have to admit that I was a little... taken back by Dean's reaction. After all, I went through Hell to give him a hand... literally.
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,902 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 1/19/2009 - Published: 10/11/2008 - Castiel, Dean W. - Complete
From Perdition by Mirrordance reviews
Dean deals with memories of hell with drug and alcohol abuse, and a late night conversation with a hesitant angel in a crappy motel bathroom: You took away the scars.Why couldn't you have taken away the memories too? Castiel pulls Dean out of another hole
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,262 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/22/2008 - Dean W., Castiel - Complete
Foreshadow of the future by Angelustatt reviews
First story in the Cas 'verse that will attempt to follow canon in my own way. Why did John Winchester flee Lawrence so suddenly? Could Mary have been right all along?
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 845 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/21/2008 - John W., Castiel - Complete
Children of Man by Tajjas reviews
Castiel was an angel. He was…unaccustomed…to dealing with mortal limitations. Unfortunately, the demons who bound him for sacrifice didn't particularly care. And the Winchester boys weren't helping a great deal either. Set between episodes 4.08 and 4.09.
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 48,214 - Reviews: 428 - Favs: 468 - Follows: 217 - Updated: 7/19/2009 - Published: 11/5/2008 - Castiel - Complete
A Matter Of Faith by LovinJackson reviews
Dean's new found faith in angels has been shaken. Alternate version to the events that happened after 4.10. Minor Kripke!Character death.
Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,594 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/27/2008 - Sam W., Dean W. - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »