Home Community TV Shows Supernatural Castiel Crossovers
Castiel Crossovers
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Supernatural, Since: 01-31-13
Founder: OfFriendsAndFoes - Stories: 19 - Followers: 0 - id: 105695
This is the place to find good crossovers including Castiel. Contains all ships as I don't mind and will focus on mainly on Castiel but may focus a little bit on Dean and Sam but not heavily. Will be a crossover with any T.V show. Enjoy! If you want to be a staff member PM me.

The SupernaturalVampire Diaries Story by CombinedForces reviews
Hi! If you like The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural, you'll love this story. Enjoy!
Crossover - Supernatural & Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 15 - Words: 18,500 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 10/11/2011 - Published: 11/22/2010 - Castiel, Katherine - Complete
A Real Life Angel by SweetandSourWolf reviews
Stiles is staying with Dean Winchester in a motel when suddenly Castiel pops up. Stiles meets him for the first time. I may write a prequel for this soon, maybe. I wrote this at 3am whilst half asleep and it has no context whatsoever (so sorry about the mess).
Crossover - Supernatural & Teen Wolf - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,233 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 14 - Published: 11/20/2012 - Castiel, Stiles
We are Vagabonds by Synthette reviews
Angels and Norse gods don't mix. Gabriel is the exception to this, rather than the rule. Or: "Dean," Castiel says. "Why is there a Norse God at your table?"
Crossover - Supernatural & Thor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,391 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 17 - Published: 9/2/2012 - Castiel, Loki - Complete
Change of Faith by kyaticlikestea reviews
Of all the things John expects to find upon getting out of the shower, a strange American proclaiming to be an angel of the Lord is probably bottom of the list. Written as part of a Johnlock challenge, in which I received the dialogue prompt "I learned my lesson while I was away, Dean. I serve Heaven, I don't serve man. And I certainly don't serve you." I had to do a crossover...
Crossover - Supernatural & Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,127 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/22/2013 - Castiel, John W. - Complete
Off on a Tangent: An 'It's all in the Details' Side Story by Colleen reviews
If you ever wondered, what Loki/Gabriel did in It's All in the Details to make Castiel's safe house cabin in Colorado not so safe, well, here it is. Messing with the neighbours doesn't turn out so well, especially when they're named Jack O'Neill. Of course, the same could be said for the reverse.
Crossover - Stargate: SG-1 & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,959 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 255 - Follows: 55 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Complete
Clear Skies Ahead by Shadow Nashira reviews
When he's sixteen, John Sheppard nearly puts the Apocalypse into motion. Takes place pre-series for both shows.
Crossover - Stargate: Atlantis & Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,683 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/21/2012 - John S., Castiel - Complete
Supernatural Games The Angel and the Tiger Boy by KelsWinchester reviews
Dean and Castiel become tributes for their separate Districts, now they've got to battle it out, and sadly, one of them won't be making it out alive.
Crossover - Supernatural & Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,668 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 3/31/2012 - Published: 2/14/2012 - Castiel
Guardian by Shadow Nashira reviews
Castiel receives a new assignment.
Crossover - Supernatural & Criminal Minds - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,143 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Castiel - Complete
Raphael by Noxialis reviews
Raphael leaves his vessel for another, and pays for it. Set during Criminal Minds 'Revelations'.
Crossover - Supernatural & Criminal Minds - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,222 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 49 - Published: 12/30/2009 - Castiel, S. Reid - Complete
Spoiled Milk and Spilled Pie by jesuislapamplemousse reviews
Piper sees Eric Bragg in a MiniMart. At least, she could've sworn it was him...
Crossover - Charmed & Supernatural - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,181 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 31 - Published: 11/28/2009 - Piper H., Castiel - Complete
Angel in an Alley 2 by foxfire222 reviews
Second in the one-shot series Angel in an Alley. In this one Xander must face the fact that one of his girls is possessed and gets help from Castiel and the Winchesters.
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,707 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Xander H., Castiel - Complete
Angel in an alley by foxfire222 reviews
Xander stumbles across a bloody Angel in an alley and confusion arises
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,533 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/1/2010 - Xander H., Castiel - Complete
The 3 Steps by Mae Equinox reviews
Castiel mucks in with 3 "humans" trying to do the same as him: Be normal. George, Annie and Mitchell- The dream team. They've got no chance right?
Crossover - Supernatural & Being Human - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,082 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 8/16/2012 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Castiel
Timshel by Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands reviews
"Your choices in both life and death are what have led you here. And, they are what will lead you out as well." Post season 7 finale of Supernatural. One-shot.
Crossover - Angel & Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,394 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/22/2012 - Spike, Castiel - Complete
Apocalypse with a Hint of Angel by Luna del Cielo reviews
When the Trickster snaps Castiel out of the 'Changing Channels' game show, the angel finds himself in an alt version of L.A. where demons roam the streets and a dragon lays claim to the air. And there's a vampire with a soul?
Crossover - Angel & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,820 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 9/3/2012 - Published: 10/23/2011 - Charles G., Castiel
Thursday - DISCONTINUED by Random Riter11 reviews
God steps in and casts Raphael from Heaven. With both the apocalypse and civil war averted, Heaven enters a state of peace and more importantly, increased awareness of other threats. Angels really don't like it when outsiders try to steal their Father's job. Loki should have chosen a different planet.
Crossover - Supernatural & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,249 - Reviews: 296 - Favs: 656 - Follows: 995 - Updated: 11/11/2015 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Castiel
Playing With Fire by Tempus Fugit Ninety-Five reviews
Castiel's Father replies to his prayer in his own way, by making Dean eavesdrop on it and sending them, and others, to a different world to work out their issues and maybe have a semi-normal life. Unfortunately this is Team Free Will and Co.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 27 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 220 - Follows: 339 - Updated: 7/28/2013 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Harry P., Sam W., Dean W., Castiel
The Trench-Coat Wearing Guardian Angel by Phoenix Tears Of A Riddle reviews
Hermione Granger is being bullied one day when she's saved by a man claiming to be her Guardian Angel. How will Hermione's years at Hogwarts turn out with her being protected by a Trench-Coat Wearing Guardian Angel?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 83,045 - Reviews: 304 - Favs: 515 - Follows: 689 - Updated: 3/16/2015 - Published: 1/13/2013 - [Hermione G., Dean W.] Sam W., Castiel