Home Community Movies High School Musical Chadpay
Chadpay
Follow .
Focus: Movies High School Musical, Since: 12-14-06
Founder: Shoelace22 - Stories: 102 - Followers: 23 - Staff: 1 - id: 39913
The FIRST Chad and Sharpay community. Stories involving Chad and Sharpay as the main characters as lovers, friends, or even enemies.

Panick by Doyle'sangel reviews
Scared does not begin to describe how I felt seeing him there with my son. Chadpay Please Review! I shall beg if you like!
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,831 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/31/2010 - Published: 12/9/2008 - Chad D., Sharpay E. - Complete
I Thought I Wanted It All by heyBRITTANY reviews
I wanted it all; but maybe i didn't. Theres always something i was missing and i think i found it. CxS
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 842 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/25/2008 - Sharpay E., Chad D. - Complete
Getting Back To Nature by Mac-alicious reviews
Chad and Sharpay are getting in touch with nature...or not. Drabble-y ficlet.
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 251 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/21/2008 - Complete
The Girl You'll Never Know by Crystal-Fey reviews
The little boy leaned up and kissed her on the cheek. 'My brother said that's what you do to a pretty girl.' Thirteen years later they can't stand each other. Can Chad crack the Ice Queen or will she stay frozen forever? CxS Rated 'T' for language
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 32,139 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/10/2010 - Published: 8/3/2008
To Be Loved by Crystal-Fey reviews
Sharpay has lost all hope and is on the brink of insanity, ready to throw life away when a certain boy shows up to catch the fallen angel only he knows. Rated T for mild themes CxS Oneshot
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,632 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/1/2008 - Complete
Very Awkward Friends by xXTrueTearsXx reviews
Who knew that the person you least expected, would bring you the most comfort? Chadpay oneshot. Impied Troypay
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 777 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/30/2008 - Complete
My Wedding, Your Wedding, Our Wedding by lipstickdisaster reviews
Years after their break up, high school sweethearts Chad and Sharpay meet again and sparks fly. There's only one problem: they're both engaged! CxS. Trailer inside.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,591 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/6/2008 - Published: 7/24/2008 - Chad D., Sharpay E.
Shut Up And Let Me Kiss You by xoHeavilyBroken0x reviews
You kissed me' 'So you slap me' Chadpay detention oneshot.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,771 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/22/2008 - Complete
All Along by heyBRITTANY reviews
Her parents fought and he was there to mend it. Drabble. Chadpayness! Rated t for language.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 172 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/9/2008 - Complete
My Sharpay by meTube440 reviews
It's a story about Sharpay. Crazy sh*t is gonna happen. Begins like right after HSM2 occured.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,639 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/16/2008 - Published: 6/28/2008
Just Me by LaChoy reviews
I'm just Chad Danforth. The guy with big hair and a secret that isn't even that great. Chadpay.
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 968 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Complete
Kindred by Seraph Lucifia reviews
They were more similar to eachother then they'd realized. -Chad x Sharpay- ONE-SHOT
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,568 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/20/2008 - Complete
Love and Jealousy by shadowglove reviews
ONESHOT! When Sharpay has to do two different skits in drama with Troy ::skit: love:: and Chad ::skit: jealousy:: the truth about their feelings for her are exposed, and with two kisses she realizes her feelings for one of them. CHADPAY, TROYPAY, RYELLA
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,047 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/11/2008 - Chad D., Sharpay E. - Complete
Fire and Rain by jada jasmine reviews
Why, then, did she feel so acutely…broken at this exact moment in time? Love must be the explanation. What else is there? ChadSharpay. Oneshot.
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 643 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/7/2008 - Complete
Notes by kalyn19 reviews
Passing notes in class is wrong, Ms. Evans. Stop laughing, Mr. Danforth! That's it! A well deserved punishment is at hand! CHADPAY
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,095 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/2/2008 - Published: 4/24/2008
Someone to love by xXTrueTearsXx reviews
She loves someone else, and so does he. What will that mean for them? Chadpay oneshot. Implied Troypay and Chaylor
High School Musical - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 289 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 4/22/2008
To Love an Ice Queen by xhesaidshesaidx reviews
After giving his friend Troy a hard time about theater, Chad suddenly joins himslef- shocking everyone. But what is he really interested in? 'Theater' itself? Or the blonde bombshell that he'll see everyday after school if he does join? Chadpay.ONESHOT.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,025 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/12/2008 - Chad D., Sharpay E. - Complete
Color Wonder by DramaticStarlet reviews
Together, they were the same color of a different shade. For Mandy. ChadSharpay.
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,039 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Chad D., Sharpay E. - Complete
S H A Y by No One Reads Bad Fanfics reviews
If there was one thing he learned from Frankenstein, it was not to underestimate your creation. From his folks he learned, that you can't help you fall in love with. And from SHAY he learned, that love goes beyond just flesh and bones. Chadpay. NEW 7/17
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,287 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/17/2008 - Published: 3/26/2008 - Chad D., Sharpay E.
Moon River by jada jasmine reviews
Sharpay Evans loved Breakfast at Tiffany’s.The first time she saw it, she used words like darling, super rat, and utterly divine nonstop. And ever since then, she dreamed of being kissed like that in the rain. ChadSharpay. Oneshot.
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,259 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/10/2008
Shoebox of Photographs by jada jasmine reviews
You can pick five photos from the box, and I will tell you about whatever pertained to our relationship from the photo. But that’s it then. No more questions. No more photos.” ChadSharpay.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,613 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 7/13/2008 - Published: 3/6/2008
Warm Brown Eyes by jada jasmine reviews
When he came home from the doctor’s, face a blank slate, she pretended to ignore him. She refused to acknowledge that something as dark as cancer had managed to worm its way into their perfect life. ChadSharpay. Oneshot. Sensitive topic. Angst.
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,032 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/6/2008 - Complete
Next time i see her by avrilstar reviews
“Next time I see country club princess I’m going to launch her and her pink cart right into the lake!” What does happen the next time Chad sees her....
High School Musical - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 20 - Words: 31,288 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/1/2008 - Published: 3/4/2008
Once Upon A Time by jada jasmine reviews
“Daddy, can you tell me a bedtime story? A princess one please.” ChadSharpay. Oneshot.
High School Musical - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,153 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/5/2008 - Complete
Going to camp by lilchick1989 reviews
The Evans parents decided after last year at lava springs and the trouble she caused that sharpay can go to summer camp this year....where love blossoms.....Chad/Sharpay
High School Musical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 16 - Words: 10,745 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/24/2008 - Published: 3/5/2008
92 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »