Home Community Games Harvest Moon Chakari or Changela?
Chakari or Changela?
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 01-18-09
Founder: Random Jelly Beans - Stories: 28 - Followers: 4 - id: 66246
A collection of all the ChasexAngela/Akari fics out there... If only we had an answer to the baffling question: Chakari or Changela?

Pina Colada Boy by pH 12 reviews
Pina Colada boy, you make the girls go... / Oneshot. AngelaXChase.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 605 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/5/2010 - Angela/Akari, Chase - Complete
New Year's Kiss by Gabi123 reviews
It's New Year's Eve and Angela is heading to a bash at the Inn, will she get the Kiss she dreams of? Written at about 2 am :P
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 514 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/31/2009 - Angela/Akari, Chase - Complete
Love Story by NekoKittyAssassin8 reviews
AkarixChihaya songfic. Love Story by Taylor Swift! Enjoy! R & R if possible!
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,975 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 11/11/2008 - Complete
Something to Cherish by The Silent Calling reviews
Angela came to Waffle Island with close to nothing. Given a house and a plot of land, she must learn to farm and figure out how to live the dream she's always wanted. Along the way, she'll also develop close friends and find her true love. AngelaxChase.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 29,173 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/31/2010 - Published: 6/12/2009 - Angela/Akari, Chase
Oranges and Lavenders by lifethatyouhate reviews
When Maya sees something strange, she decides to do a little investigation, and who knows what it'll lead to? ChasexAkari
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,817 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Chase, Angela/Akari - Complete
I Hate Weddings by archiveidiotjello reviews
ToT: Chase/Angela/Luke/Gill: “Well, you’d think it’s silly, but some say that the Mother Tree has died, and this has disrupted the balance of harmony on the island, etcetera etcetera, so everything’s all shitty now.”
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,906 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/16/2010 - Published: 5/21/2009 - Gill, Chase
Ostrich Sunset by pooky27 reviews
Chase has just moved back to Waffle island but, he's not so sure he really wants to permantly move in. Maybe the crazy and mysterious farmer ,Akari, can change his mind and maybe He might just fall in love! Rated Teen just to be safe
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,066 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/25/2009 - Published: 5/20/2009 - Angela/Akari, Chase - Complete
Story of my life by Curimuch reviews
The story of a stay at home daddy. Chase POV
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,254 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2009 - Chase - Complete
My Personal Aggravation by Lecreme Brulee reviews
Ever since we both crossed paths, I just couldn't stand her. There were so many reasons to hate her. But what I could never understand was the most recent one. Why does it bother me so much seeing her with that Chef? ChaseXAngela oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,063 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4/18/2009 - Angela/Akari, Chase - Complete
Is She the Reason? by randumb reviews
Angela and Chase have been childhood friends, but after moving to Waffle Island together, Chase marries Maya. Angela can't stand it. Is it just that Maya isn't good enough for him or does seeing him with other girls arouse feelings deep inside her heart?
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,241 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/8/2009 - Published: 3/27/2009 - Chase, Angela/Akari
Mr Fairy Tale by Idge reviews
One shot for now Angela wakes up at Chase's house and they have a crazy conversation about both of their personal lives. Woo-wee. Angela x Chase Angela is the main character of the game. If anyone wants me to, I might make this bigger. R&R
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,206 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/23/2009 - Published: 3/22/2009 - Angela/Akari, Chase - Complete
The Cherry Pie by cheeks-of-rose reviews
It's taken hours to make it, but will it get to the table?
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 297 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/5/2009 - Chase, Angela/Akari - Complete
Teardrops On My Guitar by Gabi123 reviews
According to Akari, we were the best of friends... but there was something she didn't know, I was in love with her. Rated T just in case
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 968 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Chase, Angela/Akari - Complete
The Way That Life Works by archiveidiotjello reviews
ToT: ChasexAkari. He hadn’t cared his whole life, and that one, single time—well…Life was just that way.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 720 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/6/2009 - Chase, Angela/Akari - Complete
Misery Business by Gabi123 reviews
The moment I met Maya, I knew I wasn't going to like her...summary sucks but please read :D ChasexAkari/Angela CURRENTLY ON HIATUS, POSSIBLE REWRITE/DELETION
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,178 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/21/2009 - Published: 4/17/2009 - Chase, Angela/Akari
Bittersweet by Yoru no Angel reviews
They shared a chance encounter, a touch of the hand, a meaningful gaze; the makings of true love, supposedly. But, as she soon found out, falling in love wasn't as easy as they said. Chase/Hikari... or Calvin/Hikari?
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 41 - Words: 152,124 - Reviews: 325 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 4/2/2011 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Chase, Calvin, Molly/Hikari - Complete
Something by Mes Petits Chous reviews
Angela takes a part time job at the bar, where she meets Chase and obnoxious Maya. ChasexAkari
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 18,162 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/26/2009 - Published: 4/14/2009 - Chase, Angela/Akari - Complete
Velvet Skin by WITHERED reviews
TOT: She was putty in his hands, as much as she hated to admit. But how naive can one girl be? Chase X Angela X Luke
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 52,163 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 2/7/2011 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Angela/Akari
Silent Cry by xXxHoneyRosexXx reviews
Akari ran-away from her abuseive mother, on a boat and driffed to Waffle town. Were she meets a certain peachy haired boy. Will they be able to solve each others problems? ChihayaXAkari -rating due to change- CHAPTER 11 IS UP!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 12,435 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/25/2009 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Chase - Complete
The Art of Theft by HAPPYLU reviews
Chihaya x Jill · It’s a proven fact you shouldn’t talk to your biggest crush whilst wearing a dress. Even if it was a bet. ·COMPLETE·
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,991 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/31/2008 - Published: 3/16/2008
Can't Stand the Heat by Random Jelly Beans reviews
She's just about the most annoying, obstinate, nit-picky, angry perfectionist of a person anyone can find... But damn, she sure can cook. ChasexAkari, Chase's POV
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,042 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/24/2009 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Chase
Engaged by lifethatyouhate reviews
If he didn’t want me there, I don’t want him here, only a couple hours later. I’m not making a mistake- I’m happy. Really. Oneshot from Angela’s point of view.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,799 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/18/2009 - Chase, Luke - Complete
Scare tactics by HarukoXD reviews
Chihaya chase Never thought he cared this much; but after the scare of his life, Will he be able to realize his own feelings? ChihayaxAkari main girl Uses origanal/japanese names. Humor later on.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 901 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/26/2008 - Chase
The Game by Kit Calamity reviews
Chase/Akari: Akari wants 'friendship to blossom' between her and Chase. He’s reluctant in telling her more about himself. How will she solve this problem? By making up a game, of course! Let’s see how much Akari will find out about this enigmatic cook.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 38,074 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 1/23/2011 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Chase, Angela/Akari
Blueberry Cocktails by lifethatyouhate reviews
She gets one every single day. I don't care, but it still leaves me wondering- who are they all for? ChasexAkari oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,890 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/10/2009 - Chase - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »