Home Community TV Shows Charmed Charmed: The Very Best Of Love
Charmed: The Very Best Of Love
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Charmed, Since: 10-10-04
Founder: The Lit Girl - Stories: 163 - Followers: 25 - Staff: 2 - id: 5651
Great stories based on the hit tv show Charmed, exploring different senarios of Love Stories, created by veiwers to entertain all. If you want one of your stories on here, please email me and i will add you if it is a romance charmed story or stories. The staff are only though invatation, but if you send an email all the same i may conisder you, if you do this please do not be disppointed if you are denied.

Happy Reading :P

Charmingly High School by MyCrimsonDawn reviews
Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are all in high school together for the first and only year. What will happen when they get their powers? Who will ask Piper to the Cupids Ball? Who will get the question? Who has a little more than just a friend around? R&R!
Charmed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,505 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/29/2006 - Published: 8/21/2006 - Complete
Everything Changes by The Lit Girl reviews
College Fic: Piper has changed since her days in high school, geek no longer. And she's doing well in College but then she spots Leo. He is a medical student, and notices Piper but he doesn't know wheree he has seen him before. And when she suffers an acc
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,991 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/22/2004 - Published: 1/26/2004
always by sas.90 reviews
Paige almost automatically closed her eyes and kissed back, this was the moment she had been wishing for, this kiss, this perfect kiss. Glen moved his hand to her waist and laid back in the grass gently pulling Paige on top of himself COMPLETED
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,991 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/20/2006 - Paige M., Glen B. - Complete
Coz it's still Unwritten by babiexox reviews
Leo is the most popular guy in school. Piper is a nerd. When she is forced to tutor Leo from failing school, he enters her world of love&compassion and undergoes a change of heart, and self discovery. But then tragedy strikes. P&L fanfiction. Plz R&R
Charmed - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 18,068 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/9/2007 - Published: 5/12/2006 - Piper H., Leo W.
HOUSE OF LORDS by Anna Coulter reviews
PrueAndy. I don't really know how to explain it. Set in a boarding school, different past, different present...just read. Some magic why do I keep changing this?. Rated T, it might go up cause of the language.
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,247 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/16/2006 - Published: 5/17/2006 - Prue H., Andy T.
Never Alone by Jess.91 reviews
Piper and Leo have been best friends since they were three years old. But are they destined to be friends ... or more? PiperLeo.
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,569 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/30/2006 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
We'll Meet Again My Love by charmed4eva1990 reviews
Takes place in 'All Hell Breaks Loose' and after! Prue sees someone she's been longing to see for a long time! New here! R&R please! One-shot!
Charmed - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 763 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/25/2005 - Prue H., Andy T. - Complete
I Believe In A Thing Called Love by LionandLamb0928 reviews
It's Piper and Leo's 2nd year anniversary and they're both in the 12th grade. But when something happens, will she forgive him? Better than it really sounds, major Piper and Leo story with lots of fluff! Please read and review! COMPLETE!
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,660 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/11/2006 - Published: 12/18/2005 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
The Power Of Love by LionandLamb0928 reviews
Dr. Green saved Piper Halliwell's life by bringing her back to life by a microchip. She becomes a dangerous weapon and is sent on missions to steal from Wyatt Corp. But she gets caught by none other than Leo! Please read and review! COMPLETE!
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 6,066 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/3/2006 - Published: 1/21/2006 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
Changes by LionandLamb0928 reviews
Piper is a super model at Victoria's Secret, but she feels empty. Leo Wyatt feels the same and he has a drinking problem. When they meet, sparks fly and they must make sacrifices to be together. Please Read and Review! COMPLETE!
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 6,288 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/3/2006 - Published: 1/21/2006 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
The Way Life Goes by RoadToAvalon reviews
Piper and Leo are in High School and are a couple. She's a geek and he's the popular guy. Then something happens that will change their lives. Magic's back!
Charmed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,661 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/26/2006 - Published: 6/29/2006 - Piper H., Leo W.
Do You Really Love Me by HopelessRomantic45 reviews
Sequel to How Am I Supposed to Love You. The Wyatt Family is put through tests of love as Rose runs away from home and Piper gets into an accident.
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 22,685 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 1/4/2008 - Published: 2/28/2006 - Piper H., Leo W.
The Way Love Goes by SmilingTeller reviews
Cole Turner and Steffi Miller, his daughter's best friend, embark on a love affair... but will it all end in tears? [COMPLETED as of Jan 07, SEQUEL]
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 20 - Words: 17,624 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/3/2006 - Published: 6/14/2006 - Cole T. - Complete
How Am I Supposed To Love You by HopelessRomantic45 reviews
FINISHED! Sequel to I Think I Love You. I would suggest you read that before you read this one. Set five years after Leo was taken away. Now Piper has a degree to be an actress and she meets some very interesting people on the set.
Charmed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 35,110 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/23/2006 - Published: 1/25/2005 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
Lovers? by Dream.Of.Rainy.Days-x reviews
Sequel to Friends?. I sugest that you read that first so that this will make sense. 8 years after Leo had to leave he gets sent back to San Francisco. Even though both he and Piper are with other people they can't hold back their feelings...can they? COMP
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 16,848 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/5/2005 - Published: 5/11/2005 - Leo W., Piper H. - Complete
Friends? by Dream.Of.Rainy.Days-x reviews
an AU teen nonmagic fic. PiperLeo. Piper and Leo have been best friends their whole lives, wil they EVER be anything more? Better than it sounds! Plz R&R 1st FanFicCOMPLETE
Charmed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 9,878 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/9/2005 - Published: 4/15/2005 - Leo W., Piper H. - Complete
Black Orbs by Dream.Of.Rainy.Days-x reviews
Leo Wyatt, the most notorious darklighter in all of history has a new charge, future wightlighter Piper Halliwell. He thinks this is going to be easy, how wrong he was… WARNING: Does contain occasional swearing and domestic violence never very graphic
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 25 - Words: 30,713 - Reviews: 334 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/4/2006 - Published: 6/5/2005 - Leo W., Piper H. - Complete
Stuck by GeminiPiper reviews
Piper HalliwellGordon was stuck. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place, her sad past and her piteous present. All the memories haunt her, day after day, as a psychiatrist who can't help herself. Then, she meets Leo. COMPLETE!
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,993 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 22 - Updated: 3/10/2005 - Published: 1/24/2005 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
The Reunion by GeminiPiper reviews
Piper and Leo have been dating for almost 4 years and Piper knows that his mother hates her. But it's time to head to the Wyatt Family Reunion. Can anyone say disaster? AU, PiperLeo, I disclaim. ON HOLD.
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,197 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/14/2005 - Published: 1/21/2005 - Piper H., Leo W.
The Cardinal Rule by GeminiPiper reviews
Piper and Phoebe have recently moved back to their hometown. Piper again meets the boy she used to love, Leo Wyatt, now a man with a life he handles with class and compassion. All she wants now to become a part of it again. COMPLETE!
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 36,965 - Reviews: 307 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/11/2005 - Published: 3/15/2005 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
The High School Halliwells by classicchic reviews
All four girls go to high school in modern day. Major PiperLeo fic with Dan squeezed in every now and then.
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 23,245 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/27/2005 - Published: 12/3/2004 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
The Baby Bargin by The Lit Girl reviews
Piper and her sisters are in trouble, Grams just died and the manor is being put up for auction unless they can gets some serious money fast. Piper finds and ad in the paper from a man looking for someone to have his child for a price. Whats she to do?
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,610 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/24/2005 - Published: 2/11/2005 - Piper H., Leo W.
Give Me a Break! by egokreep reviews
[Teen Fic]Piper has had enough of her failed friendships with guys and is about to give up when someone makes her realise that she is actually wrong. I'm pretty bad at summaries alright? But just read and you won't regret! :D Read and Review please (:
Charmed - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,686 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/21/2004 - Published: 12/9/2004 - Leo W., Piper H.
True loves first kiss by FallenConfessor reviews
After the torment Piper went through and nearly marrying warlock Jetix to then get killed, Leo saved her just in time and proposed! Prue can now mourn Andy's death, and Brody quit the police force. FINISHED
Charmed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 22 - Words: 59,278 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/5/2005 - Published: 12/30/2004 - Piper H., Leo W. - Complete
Baby Baby by halli-halliwell reviews
Piper and Leo are teenagers and very much in love until dissaster strickes and all seems to be lost for the couple as Piper atempts to move on from her past. Will they ever be together again?
Charmed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 96 - Words: 146,721 - Reviews: 1070 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 1/28/2007 - Published: 12/27/2004 - Piper H., Leo W.
161 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »