Home Community Cartoons Xiaolin Showdown Chase Kimiko
Chase Kimiko
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Xiaolin Showdown, Since: 09-11-05
Founder: krystalmaze - Stories: 56 - Followers: 12 - Staff: 13 - id: 21670
English: Title says all. Only Chase and Kimiko shipping, or even friendships. EspaƄol: Titulo dise todo. Solo romances de Chase y Kimiko. Tambien acceptamos amistad.

Determination porcelain doll? by bloodstained sweetheart reviews
Kimiko is stuck in a showdown with none othan than Chase and we all know he does nothing with out gaining anything in return. Chase wants something, can Kimiko figure it out? A bit of RaixKim. Kimiko's point of view.
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,079 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/12/2012 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Under the Mistletoe by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
Merry Christmas to fanfiction! I hope everyone enjoys the Chamiko randomness that is this story. Enjoy my rants. Enjoy my love. Read nad Review. Flame if you really want. One-Shot
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,114 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/18/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Bonding by Seraphinite reviews
Oh, how Kimiko loved to wake up and feel his body beside hers...Chamiko Oneshot
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,079 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/21/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
The one that got away by xXRandomnessXx reviews
They had it out for eachother. Neither knew how or when but they did. Both got away from the other, but yet... a daring act brought them together and here they were... Chase telling her to say his name while he didn't even know her name...
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,562 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/31/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Still Lovesick by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
Prize Sequel for Luna Uniquin! Sorry it took me so long! Sorry for the lack of updates! Hope you enjoy! The morning after Adorably Lovesick's antics! Was what Chase said just the sick talking? Find out! R&R! FLAME PLEASE! I LOVE THAT!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,312 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/22/2012 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Love Struck by RaixKimxChase reviews
Suck at titles. AU story. Kimiko wants the courage to ask Chase out. But the problem is that Kimiko is popular, and Chase is well...not..
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 670 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/15/2012 - Kimiko, Chase
Dragon Mark by Spiral-Fire reviews
Sequel to Watching and Waiting: Three years have passed since Kimiko escaped from Chase Young, but the monks haven't seen him since. Yet a new evil is rising and Chase soon needs to reclaim the only one who can stop it: The Xiaolin Dragon of Fire.
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 45,210 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 3/24/2012 - Published: 4/28/2007 - Chase, Kimiko
Please Love Me Kimiko! by jburke2101 reviews
Chase has become an obessive drunk for Kimiko, see if everything turned out OK.
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,018 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/28/2012 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Your Turn to Host by jburke2101 reviews
Kimiko has to attend to what's called the Millennium Midnight Maiden. See what happens.
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,298 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/18/2012 - Published: 1/6/2012 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
The Spell of Love by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
A witch cast a spell on a prince fifteen hundred years ago. And the only way to reverse its effects would be to find love. But after fifteen hundred years, one learns to give up on dreams for brighter days...
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,112 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/13/2012 - Published: 4/28/2012 - Chase
Foreign by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
NOT my 50th special! Please note: The contest post will be removed. This is my 49th story... Anyway, in it, Kimiko is a foreign exchange student from Japan coming to China... She gets put in the Young household... Chamiko ensues... After a fight... XP
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,528 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/5/2012 - Published: 12/9/2011 - Kimiko, Chase - Complete
Undercover Lover by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
The monks are tired of losing to Chase. So they decide to send one of their own in a disguise into his clutches to learn all of his weaknesses. Cheezy title, I know...
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 30,095 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/3/2012 - Published: 4/28/2012 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
An Unfortunate Cat by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
Basic story line. Kimiko gets turned into a Black Cheetah because of a comet messing up the Moby Morpher. She finds comfort with Chase and eventually is returned to normal. Read and review, please. Let me know what you think.
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,016 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/20/2011 - Published: 8/31/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Kissing Booth by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
One-Shot? Kimiko's working at a kissing booth, and loe-and-behold, Chase comes up as the next in line! What happens? Read and review.
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 719 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/15/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Chase and Kimiko's Infinite Playlist by XxBrownEyedGrlxX reviews
A Series of oneshots centered around the underloved couple that is Chase/Kimiko, all based on songs that I feel fit them. Chapter 7: When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne. Actual chapter summary inside. R&R!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,549 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/1/2012 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Chase, Kimiko
Remember the Times by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
Kimiko is frozen for 700 years. She goes to find out what happened. She goes to the only person who lived to see it all;Chase. Yes. The idea has been done, but i wanted to try my hand at it! Read and Review!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,437 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/24/2011 - Published: 8/19/2011 - Kimiko, Chase - Complete
Memories by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
Kimiko is plagued by strange dreams, or at least she thinks, relating to Chase when he was good. She wants to believe they are just dreams, but they just seem too real. Hinted RaiKim, but is actually Chamiko. Chack bashing prominent. Chack fans away!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,838 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/18/2011 - Published: 8/5/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Was I wrong? by xXRandomnessXx reviews
a Kimiko and Chase, this is my first try at Kimiko and Chase since I'm a big Raikim fan, so just read it please, and review, here's a super short summary, What happens when Chase violates Kimiko's private bubble, and she likes it?
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,119 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/14/2011 - Published: 8/6/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Burning Heat by HopeDreams reviews
Chase finds some entertainment from our dragon of fire. Oneshot
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,293 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/6/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Thirtieth Story Special: Halloween SPECTACULAR! by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
The monks take Omi trick-or-treating for the first time. Kimiko and Chase have issues. Not my best work, admittedly...
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,007 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/31/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Be Mine Tonight by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
Basic Story Line: We look into scenes where I feel Chase was jealous of the others and wanted to have Kimiko all to himself. Please don't hate. Let me know what you think.
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,092 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/5/2011 - Published: 9/28/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
And All The Villagers Ran Away Screaming by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
ENTIRELY BASED ON BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. ChaseXKimiko. I don't own either! Kimiko is a simple girl in her village who longs for something more, and oneday when she stumbles upon a palace, she gets her wish. Supposed to be slightly funny...
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,345 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/2/2011 - Published: 7/23/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
Perfume by GreatDarkNoodleKing reviews
A Chase and Kimiko one-shot! I love this pairing and I don't get why hardly anyone ever uses it...
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 817 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
A Slave To Evil by Masked Misfit reviews
Chase Young wants to once again rule the world, but to do this, he needs one of the Xiaolin Warriors. The Chosen One will become a slave to the evil ways of Chase Young. I suck at summaries. This is my first fic so please review!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 56,319 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 5/31/2011 - Published: 1/4/2011 - Chase, Kimiko - Complete
The line between good and Chase by Sweepingtides reviews
The xiaolin monks lose a wu that can show anyones past, and kimiko goes to great lengths to make sure her's remains a secret. ChasexKimiko chamiko? currently updating first 3 chapters so people wont hate it at first sight!
Xiaolin Showdown - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 14,014 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 4/21/2009 - Published: 1/6/2008 - Chase, Kimiko
45 | Page 1 2 Next »