Home Community Books Clique Cheers to the Pretty Committee
Cheers to the Pretty Committee
Follow .
Focus: Books Clique, Since: 07-14-11
Founder: blueyellowredgreenwhitepurple - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 93845
A collection of great stories from the clique or single chapters that touch your heart! Whatever the story, hope you like! No M rated stories. enjoy! :)

All's Fair in Love and War by smile.cam reviews
Claire and Cam secretly like eachother. One problem: Claire's a Trojan. Cam's a Spartan. Enter a brave new girl, 2 popular older brothers, vengeful football players, jealous cheerleaders, and a crazy Homecoming Weekend. All's Fair in Love and.. War.
Clique - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,679 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/23/2011 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Claire L., Cam F.
Secrets Best Kept Hidden by eyeslikeashowroom reviews
The Clique is perfect, on the outside. They're envied, admired, everything they should be. But each member has a secret, and they'd die if anybody found out. R&R!
Clique - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,558 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/4/2011 - Published: 7/22/2011
better then me by gallaghergrl reviews
"They all will always tell me that I'm too good for you, but I know the truth. They've got it backwards. You deserve better then me." to love boundlessly is s feat not many can acheive
Clique - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 677 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/24/2011 - Olivia R., Josh H. - Complete
Beyond the City of Lights by IloveLotRaF reviews
This story is set after the movie. Lina, Poppy and Doon have escaped. They've left Ember and are now on the own adventure into the unknown. What will they find and how will it end?
City of Ember - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,711 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/19/2011 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Lina M., Doon H.