Home Community Cartoons Young Justice Cheshroy
Cheshroy
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Young Justice, Since: 11-01-11
Founder: Hechu - Stories: 50 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 96198
One of the most intriguing pairings out there. A superhero and supervillain. Please PM about any new stories.

Flipping the Coin by Xmarksthespot reviews
Pennies, despite their worth, make the grandest decisions. Roy&Jade
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,740 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/3/2012 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire - Complete
Raccoon by PeachBelle reviews
The Harper family deals with a persistent raccoon in their apartment rafters. Slight Roy/Jade in the fact that they are married. This is based off my current living situation, so please enjoy my pain!
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,383 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/19/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Are You Happy? by Skylark Evanson reviews
Nothing was ever wrong with Jade. They had a perfectly functional relationship even if it wasn't as romantic as it should have been. Roles were understood and obeyed and life went on.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,047 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Oliver Queen's Golden Rules of Dating by MidnightRoulette reviews
From day one, Ollie set forth the three golden rules of dating. Don't crash the car, don't bring her here, and don't knock her up. Simple, right? Not for Roy Harper, apparently, who finds that dating Jade Nguyen makes him want to break all the rules. High T/Light M-nothing graphic
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 555 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/11/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
One More Night by Jncera reviews
Fire, claws, biting, passion, regret... and maybe love-those are the words that define Cheshire and Roy's relationship. Songfic to Maroon 5's "One More Night". Small drabble request. CheshirexRoy
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 621 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/4/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Bail by Souffles In Space reviews
Roy was supposed to be the moral one in the relationship. He was understandably peeved about being bailed out by an assassin. / Drabble; RedCat. Requested by youngtitan213 on Tumblr.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 838 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 20 - Published: 4/5/2012 - [Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow] - Complete
so the world will never find you by Nagia reviews
Cheshire wasn't exactly saint material - saint? Ha! She'd never make it to Santa's "nice" list - but this? She never wanted this.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,463 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/10/2012 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire
Unbroken by archerygirl13 reviews
A broken arrow. A broken smile. Two wrongs didn't make a right. But maybe, she hoped, just maybe two broken people could unbreak each other.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,388 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/3/2012 - Published: 5/28/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Lovelorn by Xmarksthespot reviews
If Jade had known their last kiss was the last kiss, she wouldn't have stopped kissing him. Roy&Jade
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,738 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/25/2012 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire - Complete
The Rules of Living With Roy Harper by edwardandbella4evah reviews
Roy and Jade don't always see eye to eye, especially with the recent living arrangements. Set after "Bloodlines",
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,944 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/17/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Lost by archerygirl13 reviews
It's not the original Roy Harper that needs to be found, she thinks. Her Roy Harper is the one that is lost.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,062 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/10/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Which the Mask Cannot Hide by Skylark Evanson reviews
False information was what she was actually hoping for. ... Jade was hoping to exorcise the ghost by murdering her husband's last hope.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,117 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Hair Cut by gibbonsarenotmonkeys reviews
Post-Salvage. Someone has to do something about hobo!Red Arrow, and Jade is just the assassin to do the dirty work. CheshRoy with baby Lian cameo. Fluff!
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,179 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/5/2012 - [Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow] - Complete
Proposal by Cowgrl94 reviews
"Marry me." "I beg your pardon?" Anyone else wondering how Jade and Roy got hitched? I let my brain go to work and this is what it came up with so read, enjoy, and review.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Unexpected by Xmarksthespot reviews
This was not a part of the plan: falling in love with Roy Harper was not a part of the plan. Roy&Jade
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,270 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 20 - Published: 5/23/2012 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire - Complete
Love Me Bad by thecivilunrest reviews
As far as you're concerned, the only Roy Harper is the Roy Harper that you've given blow jobs to, so you don't understand why it matters so much. Jade/Roy. For Morgan.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,678 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire - Complete
Bundle in My Arms by Xmarksthespot reviews
For Lian, Jade would do anything. She knew Roy would too. SPOILERS for 2x04 Savage. Roy&Jade
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 744 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 14 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire - Complete
With the Sky Beneath Our Feet by TheDaughterBox reviews
Your name is Roy Harper, and you've been away for awhile. When Clone!Roy busts Real!Roy out of his tube, and no one will admit that nothing is ok. Slight Jade/Roy.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,848 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/22/2012 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire - Complete
Why She Stays by Glimare reviews
One shot: Cheshire stays with the shadows for a reason. this is her reason
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 724 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/21/2012 - [Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow] - Complete
Meet the family by TamaraneanOnMars reviews
Jade shook her head at him once again, face turning serious. She sighed, un-crossing her legs and stood, grabbing her mask. "You know, you have to tell them." Oneshot. RedCat, hinted Spitfire. Lian.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,118 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 32 - Published: 7/15/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow
Two Cities, Two Tales by dublindarling reviews
Roy and Jade have an announcement, one that they can't keep to themselves any longer. Originally written for the Tumblr Christmas fic exchange.
Young Justice - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,359 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/26/2012 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
If I Leave My Grin Behind by midnightluck reviews
Jade's life isn't anywhere near what she thought it should be, and as much as she misses all it could have been, she dreads it a little bit, too. But the Cheshire Cat smiles on, and so does she, even when neither one of them is there.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 986 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/3/2011 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
Facing the Music by Mz. Ogie reviews
"How about... you dance with me." Roy finds himself in an awkward scenario with an old foe. Set after "Targets".
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,267 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 12 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire
Seeking Solace by monkkeyslut reviews
"This isn't what I wanted." She murmurs. "I know," Roy tells her. And he does. Roy/Jade with some Lian on the side.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,390 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/1/2011 - Jade N./Cheshire, Roy Harper/Red Arrow - Complete
A Jaded Story by Rositta2017 reviews
On little Lian's birthday, Roy reminisces the day he unknowingly changed his life forever.
Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,278 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/13/2011 - Roy Harper/Red Arrow, Jade N./Cheshire - Complete
46 | Page 1 2 Next »