Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks Chipmunk OC's
Chipmunk OC's
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 09-17-10
Founder: AugustBaby.X - Stories: 5 - Followers: 7 - id: 85514
Stories filled with lovable, unique or awesome OC's that collide with the amazing Chipmunks and Chipettes. (:

I think I m in love with her by The Storyteller and his Books reviews
In the Future, 16 years old Ryosuke, son of RJ Nagara-Hebraska and Taya B.Nagara-Mitchell Neburia , explore his Feelings for his Cousin,best friend and Greatest Rival Janice , daughter of Alvin Seville and Brittany miller.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,747 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 1/14/2012 - Complete
The Change by BluecladChipmunk reviews
One of Simon s experements change not only his life, but those of the Chipetts, his brothers and Dave. Life just may become easy for them after, but they have to work for it.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,099 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/18/2012 - Published: 1/13/2012 - Simon S.
Meet the Rockettes and Rockmunks by DarkSeeker233 reviews
"You mean there's more?" Watch as the Chipmunks and Chipettes make some pretty surprising friends. What will be in store with all surprises just around the corner?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 18,014 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/22/2010 - Published: 7/6/2010 - Complete
Alvin and the chipmunks & Brian and the chipmunks? by SakuraXxXIchigo reviews
Story has been adopted/re-written but I may be adding more chapters to this in my spare time.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 42 - Words: 55,978 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/29/2012 - Published: 8/17/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M.
Camping Adventures by AugustBaby.X reviews
When the Chipmunks and the Chipettes are told they're going camping they were thrilled. Except Alvin of course. But what will happen when an old friend of the chipmunks becomes the new deadly enemy of the chipettes?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,035 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/18/2010 - Published: 3/8/2010 - Eleanor M.