Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks Chipmunk Romance!
Chipmunk Romance!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 07-10-08
Founder: GirlNextDoor228 - Stories: 31 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 14 - id: 60280
Everyone loves a good love story...whether it's got fluff, incest or lemon; as long as it has love and romance on it it can be found here! Any pairings welcome! First AATC Community, hooray! ^_^

The Chipmunk Lagoon by ChipmunkfanNo.1 reviews
Six chipmunks. Three brothers and three sisters. Stranded on a deserted island. Their parents and guardian are dead. They grow from children into young adults. They discover many mysteries, but can they discover the greatest mystery of all: natural love.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 51,207 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/10/2012 - Published: 12/1/2011 - Complete
Driven by Love: Book 1: Everyone Makes Mistakes by Akira Sieghart reviews
Alvin and Brittany are finally on good terms. However, over one mistake, the lives of the Sevilles and Millers are thrown completely upside down. As the clock is ticking, Alvin and Brittany find themselves racing to save each other before it's too late.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 94,728 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/1/2010 - Published: 2/16/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Those Summer Nights by Girl4Christ15 reviews
A girl & boy meet at summer camp and can't stop thinking about each other, even when the summer ends and school begins! Everyone knows that summer flings aren’t meant to last, but is this one any different? You’ll have to read to find out! Brittany/Alvin.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,471 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/23/2008 - Complete
Say Okay by xFireChickx reviews
just a cute little story. my own version on how they met. my first ff, be nice! please ignore what the chapters are called, that was a mistake that i hope wont happen again. simonxjeanette
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,537 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/18/2008 - Published: 8/20/2008 - Simon S., Jeanette M. - Complete
Walking on Eggshells by Donny's Boy reviews
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall ... but even the strongest, tallest walls--given enough time--come tumbling down. A SimonJeanette story, set in the 80's cartoon universe.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,464 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/14/2008 - Published: 2/9/2008 - Complete
Only You, and You Forever by BumperSticker reviews
Brittany just recently broke up with Alvin, no surprise there. She expects him to go back to normal, like always. But this time, something is seriously wrong with Alvin. Is he hiding something from Brittany? She has to find out! Pairings: Brit X Alvin
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,314 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/14/2008 - Published: 7/19/2008 - Complete
Thank You For The Coffee by xmyMCRmyx reviews
A short story that happens between The Ghost Of You and Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 864 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/12/2008 - Complete
Valentine Anxiety by cerulean tear reviews
The Chipmunks and Chipettes celebrate Valentine's Day but each one has different expectations about this holiday. It maybe fluffy but I've been told it's interesting. R&R please!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,752 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/9/2001
Fortune's Fool by blue.rose.spobette reviews
Years have passed and the chipmunks now attend high school...When they decide to try out for Romeo and Juliet, what sparks will fly? RR.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,664 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/21/2003 - Published: 10/7/2003
Sweet Sixteen by The-Spirit-of-a-Child reviews
If this is totally out of whack then just consider it Alternate Universe. Other than that, it's Simon Jeannette romance. Just read it dude. P.S. I'ts T just to be safe
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/8/2006 - Published: 2/27/2006
Ghosting the Subject by Mirrorion reviews
With perhaps other motives in mind, Jeanette gives Simon one of her favorite novels.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,039 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/24/2007 - Complete
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder by xTheTwilightPrincessx reviews
Jeanette is tired of Simon not paying attention to her, so she does something to get him to notice her. It doesn't work out quite the way she planned...Oneshot.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,898 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/8/2008 - Complete
Let It Die by NikChik-11 reviews
Alvin's new girlfriend Trisha is about to learn a serious lesson. Once she pushes him to the limit, he writes a song for her. And a jealous Brittany finally gets what she wants. oneshot AlvinxBritt AlvinxOC
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,080 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Complete
Teardrops On My Guitar by B-MillerX reviews
Jeanette finally gets the courage to tell Simon how she really feels, and discovers he may not feel the same way. With some help from someone unexpected, things might just work out in the end. Simon x Jeanette. One-shot.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,983 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/30/2008 - Complete
Happy Valentine's Day! by hallhomestead reviews
A short I wrote in celebration of the romantic holiday. Hope you like it. It's a another SimonXJeanette there's a lot of those, but they're all good!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,201 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Complete
Senior Prom by Alvin'sChick93 reviews
The Chipmunks and Chipettes' Senior prom is coming near! Besides Alvin has alot more responsibility to deal with while Dave is out of town will he do what must be done or get in trouble for sticking up for his brother..Read on and see!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,753 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/15/2008 - Published: 4/10/2008 - Complete
Nothing I Have Ever Known by Sunkisst Felicitations reviews
The Chipmunks and Chipettes are about 13/14 and are going to high school. Alvin has recently developed feelings for Brittany, but can't have her, for she has someone else. Will he ever have the guts to tell her how he really feels? A/B
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,001 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/20/2008 - Published: 3/28/2008
Unbelieveable by B-MillerX reviews
Alvin's having trouble dealing with his hidden feelings for Brittany, but when a nosey Simon tries to help, things start getting mixed up. Unbelieveable things. It's finally up to Alvin and Brittany to set things right. Rated T to be safe.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,101 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 4/17/2008 - Published: 1/1/2008
Alvins Confession by slutwoman reviews
Okay.. So, if you don't like the first chapter then comment/ message me and tell me. THANKS! My best friend actually came up with the idea for this story.. I just helped him word it right and I added a few little twists so yeah.. I hope you enjoy!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 813 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/2/2008
Heartbeats by Shini02 reviews
A collection of five drabbles written in response to a music meme on LJ. SimonxJeanette, with hints of AlvinxBrittany.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,095 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/4/2008 - Complete
Too Cool For Who? by GirlNextDoor228 reviews
Alvin and Brittany make a bet on who can make Simon and Jeanette hot and popular faster, but they will get some competition when they start to enjoy it a bit too much...Will they be normal again? What about love? How will this end? AxB; SxJ
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,064 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/7/2008 - Published: 6/28/2008 - Complete
Love from a Distance by Alvin'sBaby80 reviews
Alvin is running late for his date with Brittany. Will he be able to make it up to her or will it be the end of their relationship...Read on and you'll see!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 65,533 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/13/2008 - Published: 4/1/2008 - Complete
Something To Live For by AlvinFan07 reviews
Brittany gets sick and Alvin doesnt know what to think or do anymore. Simon cant believe whats happening and wants to do something about it. COMPLETE!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,937 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/12/2007 - Published: 7/23/2006 - Complete
Leavin' by Fujiko Kuwabara reviews
Theodore feels alone and has a hard time expressing his feelings towards Eleanor. When she gets a boyfriend, he feels heartbroken. With help from his brothers, can he win her heart? Some suggestive material.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,506 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/12/2008 - Complete
It's Not Easy Being Green! by Girl4Christ15 reviews
Eleanor realizes her true feelings for her best friend & decides to act on them. After all, nothing can stop true love- but an innocent game of Truth or Dare can certainly delay it for a while! EleanorTheodore centered. My first A&TC story so please read!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,176 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Complete
27 | Page 1 2 Next »