Home Community Books Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Chocolate Factory of Madness
Chocolate Factory of Madness
Follow .
Focus: Books Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Since: 11-01-05
Founder: LittleLeprechaunOfToasterworld - Stories: 18 - Followers: 0 - id: 23889
All of my favorite Wonka fanfictions, and I bet you'll enjoy them too! Obviously, I'm especially partial to ones that involve a mentally unstable Wonka. Or Charlie. Plus all the ones that make me laugh. Yay!

Like Him by St. Minority reviews
Charlie Bucket writes a letter to his daughter to explain who actually gave her life and reflects a little about his past. mpreg, Nothing graphic All feedback appreciated.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,421 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/15/2006 - Published: 11/27/2005
Haphephobia by Silver Pard reviews
Nothing is real any more.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/15/2005 - Charlie Bucket - Complete
I LOVE YOU! by Ladyofthewoodhomiefoo reviews
This story is completely random and is open to flamers and people who are nice about reviewing...I felt the urge to write it...its very short and it makes no sense, so if you enjoy randomness, then you may actually like it, but whatever. Fin
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 180 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/17/2005
CatCF in 15 minutes by KnuxZimRyoko15 reviews
In response to some people: Yeah, no DUH I'm not Cleolinda, I wish i was. This is a tribute to her.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,112 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/22/2005 - Published: 8/21/2005
The Lesser of Four Evils by queen of the imps reviews
[Based on both movies, the book, and the TV ads] When Charlie refuses to come to the facotry, Depp!Wonka tries to choose another child. When that doesn't work, he tries to clone himself, but that leads to even stranger occurrences...
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,843 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/2/2005 - Published: 7/25/2005
Sugar and Spice by Wonkavite reviews
An unexpected sideeffect occurs when Willy Wonka, on Charlie's insistence, decides to test some candy. The result? Willy turns into a... now that would be telling Please Review!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,883 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 10/28/2005 - Published: 10/2/2005
loop by Lanie Kay-Aleese reviews
Unrequited WonkaCharlie. In which teen!Charlie throws Mr. Wonka for a loop: what do you do when your routine is broken? Oneshot.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,288 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/17/2005 - Complete
Just Like Him by Cthulhu On Rye reviews
Charlie finds out that he's becoming just like his mentor. Violencec, slash
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 926 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/25/2005
Dinnertime by Cthulhu On Rye reviews
Dinner at the Bucket house isn't quite what one would expect. Darkish
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 516 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/25/2005
Dark Chocolate by zmt reviews
Ok summary lol: Wonka kidnapped and sold as a slave, Charlie and Mr. Wonka rescues Wonka Lots of ANGST and some HC. Nothing explicit, not slash, but has the potential!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 906 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/1/2005
First Kiss by Kate Barancik reviews
Willy and Charlie come to an understanding. WWCB. Fluff.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,103 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/7/2005
Dark Chocolate by Salienne de Lioncourt reviews
Based on 2005 movie. Willy Wonka is dying from a terminal illness and tells Charlie.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,511 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/31/2005
Reparo by The Island Hopper reviews
In order to keep the Buckets from being removed from the Factory, Wonka agrees to something he doesn’t particularly approve of. Normalcy, anyone?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,566 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/10/2005 - Published: 8/8/2005
I Like Grapes by oi-oi-oi reviews
Grandma Georgina and Mr. Willy Wonka have a little morning chat together. Being the sober people they are, they, naturally, discuss the...more difficult questions of humanity, such as: Do you think jam is lovely?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,968 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/29/2005
Cell Block F by The Island Hopper reviews
The last room at the end of the hallway holds proof that competition can be an ugly thing...
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,014 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/29/2005