Home Community Anime/Manga Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール .:Chocolates and Strawberries ~ Kashino x Ichigo:.
.:Chocolates and Strawberries ~ Kashino x Ichigo:.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール, Since: 09-23-10
Founder: BloodyArtemisRose - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 85695
A community dedicated to the Kashino x Ichigo pairing. Subscribers are free to recommend fics to this community, which are well-written. Also, feel free to PM me if you want to be a staff. =)

Angel's Sigh by Trancy Phantomhive reviews
Miracles can happen; Disasters may approach you uninvited, but they all carry the same hidden meaning: No matter what happens, never give up. A tale of two lovers facing life and death, will they overcome it? /Kashino x Ichigo/
Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 881 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/26/2010 - Ichigo A., M. Kashino
Lovely Simplicity by Funeral.Bell reviews
She dropped something and realizes late at night, it goes completely forgotten as she watches in admiration to his flawless movements. :Short fic. IchigoxKashino if you squint.:
Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/18/2010 - Complete
Just Because by butwhoevencaresidk reviews
Hanabusa, Andoh and Ichigo think Kashino needs to experience love, if he really wants to make a good love-themed chocolate cake. Ichigo offered to help Kashino do just that, 'cause both of their feelings for eachother were beginning to grow anyways. KxI.
Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,242 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 11/21/2010 - Published: 8/28/2010 - M. Kashino, Ichigo A. - Complete
The Devil beside Me by Little Falcon reviews
IchiXKashi... What if his only option is to wait? But for what and for how long?
Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,957 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/2/2010 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Ichigo A., M. Kashino - Complete
This must beFate by AnimecrazyAlly27 reviews
Hi! My name is Amour Tonnere Takahashi and I've been assigned to bring a certain couple together once and for all. No more little slips and falls, it was time to get serious. You guessed it, Kashino X Ichigo!
Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,977 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/25/2010 - Published: 9/21/2010 - Ichigo A., M. Kashino - Complete
Kashino's birthday by Dark Lord of Anime reviews
This is my prediction of what might happen in season 2 if they ever show a Kashino birthday episode. With Kashino X Amano moments.
Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,681 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/19/2010 - M. Kashino, Ichigo A. - Complete
Une histoire d'amour by im.random.cuz.im.kewl.that.way reviews
What shocking discovery leads Ichigo to heartbreak? And now that she's realised her feelings for a certain chocolatier? How can she have her happy ending with him? Dedicated to Yemi Hikari!
Yumeiro Pâtissière/夢色パティシエール - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,932 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/17/2010 - Ichigo A., M. Kashino - Complete