Home Community Books Chronicles of Narnia Christianity and Narnia
Christianity and Narnia
Follow .
Focus: Books Chronicles of Narnia, Since: 12-12-05
Founder: InactiveNotUsed - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 25716
A place for all FanFictions based in the works of C.S.Lewis not just Narnia! which utilise and reflect the Christian themes therein. Works do not have to be totally Christian, but must reflect something of it.

The Road To Glasswater by Follower of Aslan reviews
Kanell raised his eyes and locked gazes with his friend. "We have seen Him, we have seen His glory, and we have seen Him as He really is!" A pre-LWW tale of the restoration of hope and the fulfillment of a prophecy.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,539 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/15/2010 - Oreius, Aslan
Oreius Remembers by Follower of Aslan reviews
A week after the Battle of Beruna, Oreius stands before a gravesite and reminisces on a comrade he never knew. My first fanfic
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,517 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/17/2008 - Oreius - Complete
The End of Maugrim by Follower of Aslan reviews
Peter forever thought that Maugrim's last words were directed to him. The boy never knew that the wolf was speaking only to himself. A different take on Maugrim's death. Movieverse, slightly AU, slightly dark - character suicide.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/29/2008 - Maugrim - Complete
Risen Indeed by bean21 reviews
"But He died-" Edmund began. "But He rose," Lucy countered.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Family/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,261 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 21 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
The Fanfiction Letters by Val Evenstar reviews
What advice would dear Uncle Screwtape give Wormwood as he takes on the job of tempting a fledgling authoress? Giftfic for Dearheart
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,108 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/27/2013 - Published: 12/26/2007 - Complete
Reason for the Season by Petraverd reviews
Tirian and Lucy talk a bit about Christmas. Post LB fic.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,810 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Tirian, Lucy Pevensie - Complete
Found by Reading Redhead reviews
Peter was devastated when he was told by Aslan that he could never return to Narnia. But Aslan also told him that he was present in all worlds, so Peter began his search. Oneshot complete.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,692 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/24/2004 - Complete
Lion of Judah by Call Me Cyrus reviews
So this is just a short poem that I did for school. It's about Aslan. I hope you like it. Please R&R!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 172 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/21/2005 - Complete
My Friend by Call Me Cyrus reviews
So I did one poem and people liked it........So here's another! Please R&R! The title pretty much explains itself.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 205 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2005 - Complete
Apprehension by Charis M reviews
Noun: the ability to apprehend or understand understanding. “It is meet that enemies should know each other’s secrets, each other’s hearts.” That which is Jadis knows, but the knowing serves no purpose.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/12/2005 - Complete