Home Community Books Gossip Girl Chuck and Blair Going To The Movies
Chuck and Blair Going To The Movies
Follow .
Focus: Books Gossip Girl, Since: 02-25-10
Founder: Heatherlina - Stories: 12 - Followers: 2 - id: 79111
If you've ever watched a movie and thought, "That couple reminds me of Chuck & Blair", this is the perfect place for you. I imagine it all of the time and love reading movie fics with a C&B twist. It's my latest obession. So send me a message if you have a suggestion. Enjoy! xoxo

The Breakfast Club by svenjen reviews
Five UES students with little in common, are forced to spend a Saturday DT together at their school. Based on the 1980's movie. It is AU and they will be somewhat OOC. Mostly Chair, but includes the other NJBC members and another as well. Rated T/M
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 27,084 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 5/31/2011 - Published: 5/18/2011 - Chuck, Blair - Complete
StarCross'd Lovers by NJBC Gal reviews
Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.From forth the fatal loins of these two foes A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,325 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/27/2010 - Published: 10/15/2009 - Blair, Chuck
Show Me What I'm Looking For by Heatherlina reviews
During WWI, Charles Bass lost his memory during a battle in France. Working with Blair Waldorf to piece together the fragments, he never expected to fall in love. In search of his past, can they find happiness in each other's arms? Historical C&B AU.
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,740 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 8/19/2013 - Published: 3/11/2010 - Blair, Chuck
Bye Bye Bass by mellowship reviews
What if the ghost of Bart Bass saves Chuck from death instead of Blair and Jack? Chuck sees how those he cared about would be affected if he had succeeded in his suicide attempt. Starts during 2.14. Loosely based off of the film “It’s A Wonderful Life".
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,214 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 4/17/2010 - Published: 12/1/2009 - Chuck, Blair - Complete
Win A Date With Nate Archibald! by mrschuckbassx3 reviews
Chuck, Blair & Serena are best friends living in Brooklyn. Their lives suddenly change when Blair wins a date with Nate Archibald, the most famous actor of their time! Based on the movie Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! Very AU & slightly OOC. CB, of course!
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 26,171 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 2/24/2010 - Published: 7/28/2009 - Chuck, Blair - Complete
Love Story by xoVanillaKiss reviews
AU Chuck and Blair meet upon the most famous ship to ever set sail in 1912. But when disaster strikes, will they be able to survive? Simular to the movie Titanic with small twists. Gossip Girl/Titanic Crossover. R&R
Gossip Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,959 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 5/22/2010 - Published: 1/2/2010 - Chuck, Blair