Home Community Books Morganville Vampires Claire and Shane
Claire and Shane
Follow .
Focus: Books Morganville Vampires, Since: 09-26-10
Founder: Saint Ginger - Stories: 3 - Followers: 13 - id: 85782
Just stories of Claire and Shane

Valentine's Day by laraandkurtisfan97 reviews
I stared at the enemy and unclasped my hand. Blood dripped to the ground. I glanced once more at Shane's motionless body before I heard the glass fall to the ground, shattering into tiny pieces. This was it. This was how I was going to die
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 107,347 - Reviews: 282 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 9/4/2011 - Published: 6/25/2010 - Claire D., Shane C. - Complete
Speak now by xxwolfybabyxx reviews
Story based on the song Speak Now By Taylor Swift. Shane and Kim are getting married, but Claire doesn't think its the right decision. Bad summery. Better then it sounds.
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,348 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/3/2011 - Claire D., Shane C. - Complete
Accidental by Abstract Wonder reviews
We all know how Claire feels about Shane. But when, exactly, did he fall in love with her?
Morganville Vampires - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,160 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 19 - Published: 12/20/2008 - Complete