Home Community Anime/Manga Clamp Clamp Manga Fanfiction/ クランプ漫画
Clamp Manga Fanfiction/ クランプ漫画
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Clamp, Since: 05-12-12
Founder: Hellokittyblue94 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 100166
Any Clamp manga fanfictions go here! Shoujo-ai, Yaoi, Shonen-ai, etc. are all accepted! Any kind of pairings are accepted too! If you would like to help with this community please PM me and I will make you a staff member!:D

The Virtues of Being Selfish by Ahria reviews
CLAMP School Detectives Drabble collection of stories about Nokoru and Suoh's relationship. Warnings: Shonen-ai, yaoi.
Clamp - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,235 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/20/2010 - Published: 6/19/2009 - Complete
Everything I Know I Learned From CLAMP by Sakura414 reviews
It's the truth; The four women known as CLAMP have taught me more than my own school teachers. Here are some of the valuable life lessons I have learned from them, and ways that they have spread their vast wealth of knowledge to me.
Clamp - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,859 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/28/2010
Tsubasa: Kaisouki no Takara by DarktwoProductions reviews
Takes place following the end of the manga of "Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles". The story follows two points, one for a new group of heroes, and the other from the point of view of Syaoran's group.
Clamp - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,107 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/6/2011 - Published: 3/23/2011