Home Community Anime/Manga Claymore Claymore and Mario Sagas
Claymore and Mario Sagas
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Claymore, Since: 06-16-11
Founder: cheerleadingirl1416 - Stories: 2 - Followers: 0 - id: 93177
After the Tippi and Count disappear, everything seems to be back to normal. Or not? the story begins 4 yrs in the future, and things have changed for the better, and for the worst. Yet again it is to to Mario and co. to save someone in danger, and Mario is finally figuring out who his true love is... the answer ma surprise you! Thank for your support!

Also, their are stories written about Claymore. its is just starting out but i hope you enjoy them(: i will have a claymore one published very soon, and th

Claymore Part 1: The Forth Warrior by cheerleadingirl1416 reviews
This takes place during the warrior rebellion in chapters 114-116. This is my hopes/ predictions. Point of view: 3rd person Daae, scientist of the Organization.
Claymore - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 545 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/27/2011 - Teresa
Super Paper Mario Dairies 1 by cheerleadingirl1416 reviews
this is the story of what happens after the super paper mario game ends. Tppi and Count Bleck disappear in the end of the game, and this story is set 4 yrs in the future. Sorry for some misspelling and such
Mario - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,257 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Tippi/Timpani, Mario