Home Community Anime/Manga Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース Clemi
Clemi
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Since: 02-24-05
Founder: Padme5 - Stories: 32 - Followers: 0 - id: 12282
A collection of ClefUmi stories. This way you don't have to go searching through all the pages.

Cool On Your Island by Umi-chan3 reviews
§Complete§ This is my first ever songfic! It's a one chapter quick UmiClef songfic. The song was written and sung by Tori Amos. Please R &R
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,719 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2002 - Complete
Minotaurs by Umi-chan3 reviews
§Complete§ Umi and Presea have become friends, but one New Year's Eve in Cephiro can change everything when love gets in the way. Umi tries desperately to find the strength to deny herself for friendship, but her walls are crumbling. One chapter quick fic
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,634 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/2/2004 - Complete
What if Things Weren't the Same? by Umi-chan3 reviews
AU fic. What if the Knights had read the Rayearth manga before going to Cephiro? Would they do things differently?
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 50,718 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/5/2005 - Published: 1/20/2003 - Complete
Reality by CrystalPegasus reviews
§Complete§ AU fic, Hikaru, Umi and Fuu are in college, none of them know each other, but they're called to Cephiro to aid the country and must pull together despite their differences. Eagle is ordered to tempt Umi, but will Clef stand for it? LHE UC FF
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 48,233 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/2/2005 - Published: 9/28/2002 - Complete
Dynasty sisters by Serenity Soyokaze reviews
AU- The girls have finally gone seperate ways to face their destiny, though what will they find? FF UC HL, Chapter 8&9 are pending. Rated for sexual content in past chapters.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 23,198 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/21/2005 - Published: 3/10/2004
My Fight and Mine Alone by Ayamme13 reviews
Two kingdoms, the Houji, and Cephiro. One prince, and one princess, a general and a lieutenant, a high official and a noble lady. One destiny: to save the two kingdoms, but will their priorities and differences stop them from their ultimate destiny...love
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,045 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/23/2004 - Published: 3/9/2004
Something I got out of Watching a Movie by Ayamme13 reviews
just in case ur wondering, has nothin to do w movie. k, Fuu, princess, force to marry some prince she doesn't no, so she ran away. deciding to pick something far but not too far, she chose Cephiro! n there, she meets a wanderer, wonder who he is.Ff,Cu,Lh
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,278 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/27/2004 - Published: 8/8/2004
12gatsu no lLove Song by symbolica reviews
hihii.. I won't tell you! Just go and read it :D
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,307 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 9/30/2004
Quest for the Ardoneh by Silvanus16 reviews
Sequel to Little Light Reading. More questions will be raised and others will be answered. Rating may go up for later chapters. Depends on how graphic I get.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 100,917 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 9/27/2007 - Published: 2/27/2004 - Complete
Make a Wish by aikakone reviews
The Lovers' Well is poisoned, and it's up to Umi, the Water Knight, to fix it. Cynical with no love of her own, she doesn't know if she cares to help.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,154 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/16/2004 - [Umi R., Clef] - Complete
Undercurrent of Emotion by aikakone reviews
MKR 2 manga On the stormy night of the Magic Knights' return to Cephiro, Ferio relishes his connection to Fuu and shrewdly discerns Clef's hidden feelings for Umi, much to the Mage's surprise. FF & UC
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,097 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/23/2004 - [Clef, Umi R.] - Complete
Revive by AngelofDarkness1566 reviews
2 NEW chapters up! Clef gets killed for saving Umi from a monster. But yet he gets revived. Can he get Umi to love the new him? read and reveiw
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,783 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/29/2005 - Published: 5/27/2004
Cephiro by FaeofLight reviews
ON HOLD, but I AM working on it. Four years since the attack on their world Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu gather around the Sakura tree and make one last wish. Will they be prepared for what awaits them? LH,UC,FF.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,720 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 11/27/2004 - Published: 9/19/2003
To Have And To Hold Trilogy by Starflow reviews
Trilogy type of fic. Don't let the title fool you - this isn't sappy. Rated for yaoi referances last chapter. R & R, let me know what you think. Meant to be confusing.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 23,873 - Reviews: 5 - Updated: 12/14/2004 - Published: 12/8/2004
Medieval Knights by RosePrince reviews
AU.Back from the dead! Takes Place in Medieval times. The Shidou sister for no apparent reason are given as peace gifts between the Clan Shidou and the King of the Land Cephiro. As each is given to a different prince of the realm. AUC LHE FF
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 36,733 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/17/2006 - Published: 9/6/2003
Do You Remember Me? by fallen-angel-scorn reviews
It's been three years since the girls last saw the land of Cephiro... or their friends and loved ones. The portal had sealed, shutting them out forver. But the portal has reopened... Rating MAY increase...
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 720 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/29/2004
In Dreams by Alis Clarke reviews
A little blurb I though of while reading another story. Someone is thinking of Umi.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 321 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/21/2004
Shadows of the Heart by blazingIcEph0eniX reviews
Chapter 2.5 up! Trouble is brewing in Cephiro once again, but this time Cephiro isn't the enemy's main target. Hikaru, Fuu, and Umi has to make decisions that will affect all of Cephiro's future. FF, LHE, AUCP NO Spoilers
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,015 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/9/2005 - Published: 2/28/2003
Rayearth and the Legend Continues by laminarose reviews
Umi getting married? Fuu, depressed and alone? Hikaru still a virgin? These and many more suprises await you as the girls are flung back into Cephiro with three hot guys from Tokyo...gasp! FF, UC, HL and many more hook-ups. R&R PLEASE!
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 17 - Words: 32,258 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/12/2006 - Published: 1/11/2005
Never Return by Bearit reviews
After returning to Tokyo for the second time, Umi made a strong assertion that changed her life forever and ten years later reflects on the choices she's made.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,288 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/10/2005 - Umi R. - Complete
A Few Moments by dragon of winter nights reviews
A missing scene from the end of the Ova. What do you do when there's only a few moments left for you to be together? CU FF, HL
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,105 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/22/2005 - Complete
Whiskey Lullabye: Shot 2 by The Raven2 reviews
A revised and update edition of my original Whiskey Lullabye. It has more detail and explanation. The summary: After a forced parting, Umi and Clef find solace in the wrong way. Rated for alcohol abuse.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,569 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/28/2005
To Break a Thief by Lodur reviews
Umi is a theif running away from her past. Fuu is a Duchess running away from her family. Can these two find common ground and figure out how to . . . break a theif?
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,596 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 5/2/2005 - Published: 12/21/2004
In My Mind, I Subconsciously Dream of You by drkdemon reviews
Umi, with Hikaru and Fuu, went back to Cephiro to search for answers to her questions. Umi x Clef. COMPLETED.
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 74,174 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/5/2002 - Published: 11/27/2001 - Complete
You Don't See Me by Blue Angel Samui reviews
Umi finds her self having to spend more and more time alone. Using her spare time she picks up the guitar and composes a song expressing her emotions dealing with her relationship with Clef. Will Clef ever know her feelings?
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,826 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/25/2001 - Published: 8/13/2001
31 | Page 1 2 Next »