Home Community Movies X-Men: The Movie Closed Eyes and Covered Skin
Closed Eyes and Covered Skin
Follow .
Focus: Movies X-Men: The Movie, Since: 05-24-07
Founder: Clarice Waters - Stories: 57 - Followers: 43 - id: 46203
For the Scott and Rogue Shipper. I love these two together. I'll add 'em as I find 'em, but since the XMen range here isn't exactly small It might take a while for me to find them all. Not filtered on talent. It's the good, the bad and the ugly.

Comfort food by Lilagirl reviews
Scott and Marie have a latenight conversation after their loves have fled. Better then it sounds. Song - Sound the Bugle by Bryan Adams. R&R? :3
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,771 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/20/2009 - Cyclops, Rogue - Complete
Time Changes Everything by astonishes reviews
It was on that one unsuspecting trip to the city that her whole life was turned upside down. S/R, AU.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,572 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/25/2008 - Rogue, Cyclops - Complete
Sunshine by Tarafina reviews
Rogue and Scott are expecting their first child. Unexpected complications change their future, leaving Scott unsure how he's going to go on.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,278 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 20 - Published: 11/14/2007 - Cyclops, Rogue - Complete
Laughing in Leather by Arsenic Allure reviews
That jacket looks amazing.' Scott blinked. Rogue grinned.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,580 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/13/2008 - Cyclops, Rogue - Complete
It's Time by Tarafina reviews
His head and heart disagreed often, but finally there was a point where they were in tune. :Scott/Rogue:
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,446 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 14 - Published: 4/5/2009 - Cyclops, Rogue - Complete
Betrayal by Diamond Jedi reviews
A single act brings hurt and grief. I've revised and edited this story. Updated. FINALLY!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 48,350 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 191 - Updated: 1/2/2015 - Published: 12/9/2007 - Cyclops, Rogue
The Woods by astonishes reviews
You always said you wanted a secret that only the woods and the people who exprienced the event would hold. Now, you have one.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,106 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/21/2007 - Cyclops, Rogue - Complete
Released by Kryptonite reviews
Some disturbing content: Suicide, depression. Focus on Rogue. She's having a very bad moment, one of a lot. Logan leaves, she breaks her arm and somehow it all comes down to a lake.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 41,914 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 5/23/2005 - Published: 10/31/2003 - Rogue, Cyclops
Fallen by Sarela Jade reviews
Rogue and Scott find solace and comfort in one another after the sudden death and departure of the ones they loved. Set right after X2.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,285 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/8/2006 - Rogue, Cyclops - Complete
Fa├žades by Gersemi reviews
Logan takes Mystique up on the offer she made at Alkali Lake. Kinda Roganish. Coarse language ahead.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,450 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/16/2006 - Published: 4/13/2006 - Logan/Wolverine, Raven/Mystique - Complete
Perfect World by astronomylover reviews
Rogue is stuck all by her lonesome as Logan leaves the mansion once more. What she needs most is a friend...and she finds it in the most unexpected place. ScottMarie. Please Read and Review! My first XMen fic, based on Perfect World by Simple Plan.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,563 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/17/2006 - Rogue, Cyclops - Complete
Something to talk about by Fayth3 reviews
Abit of SR fluff since there isn't enough of it. The Brotherhood doens't have karaoke nights they look real good right about now.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,214 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/26/2006 - Rogue, Cyclops - Complete
And the World Moved On by amcrluv08 reviews
Post X2. Jean has been dead for 3 years. Logan has been gone for almost 3. Scott never went to Alkali Lake, but found his own ways of coping and moving on...Logan decides to reappear and is less than happy to find that things went on without him
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,367 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 3/7/2007 - Published: 1/29/2007 - Rogue
Torrent by Raniatlw reviews
PostX2. A new life, a new beginning for the members of Xavier's X-men gets interrupted when strange happenings arise around the world. All point to the return of an old friend come back from the dead for a sinister purpose. Logan/Lyss 57fin.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 57 - Words: 122,107 - Reviews: 278 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 130 - Updated: 7/31/2011 - Published: 1/13/2005 - [Rogue, Cyclops] [Logan/Wolverine, OC] - Complete
You And Me by My Brighter Darkness reviews
Based on the short video by Sketty24, Scott falls apart when he finds Logan and Jean in a moment of fierce lust. Rogue, angered by Logan's behaviour takes sides with Scott, forming a quick friendship. As it begins to develop, Logan notices and his instinc
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 229 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/2/2007 - Rogue, Logan/Wolverine
In a moment by JoJo1 reviews
When Scott's past comes back to haunt him, who's there for him?
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,298 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/20/2002 - Published: 2/11/2002
Changes by Sketty24 reviews
A fiery transformation in her personality is not the only thing that changes when Jean survives Alkali Lake. As their relationship swiftly breaks down, Scott finds solace in the most unlikely of places, a student. Rogue.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,408 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 7/8/2006 - Published: 4/10/2006 - Cyclops, Rogue
The Red Strokes by Fire3 reviews
Scott Ponders. 'Tis a song fic. SR. Please R&R.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,137 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/31/2004 - Cyclops, Rogue
They Knew by Ashnan reviews
Logan, Jean, Scott, Rogue - They all knew. Not the greatest summary, but I can't give it all away, now can I. I hope you enjoy it.
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,356 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/12/2005 - Logan/Wolverine, Rogue
Crimson Escape by Pixie Child reviews
She loves him with all her heart (Marie-Scott)
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 318 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/24/2004 - Rogue, Cyclops
You'll Think of Me by Mione3 reviews
After she leaves him for another, he has to pick up his life and move on! Please Review!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,272 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/5/2004 - Cyclops
To Little To Late by Fire3 reviews
Logan learns that it's sometimes to little to late. Please read and Review!Its Scott and Rouge
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 949 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/29/2004 - Rogue, Cyclops
Two's Company by Alyssa-Naberrie reviews
You know how the saying goes "Two's company..." well Rogue is about to find out just how true that old saying can be. mostly SR, some hinted WR. UPDATED!
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,859 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/3/2005 - Published: 2/2/2004 - Cyclops, Rogue
Rogue by dramaqueen1248 reviews
Rouge is shaken up and who will help her. Takes place after X2
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 855 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/13/2006 - Rogue
Of Cheating and Ice cream by NeenaD91 reviews
Rogue and Scott have a late night conversation
X-Men: The Movie - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,007 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 19 - Published: 8/15/2006 - Cyclops, Rogue - Complete
43 | Page 1 2 Next »