Home Community TV Shows Glee Karley (Kitty/Marley) Fanfiction Archive
Karley (Kitty/Marley) Fanfiction Archive
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 10-02-11
Founder: DrWhoFan71 - Stories: 59 - Followers: 1 - id: 95595
A collection of all fanfiction stories featuring the pairing of Kitty Wilde and Marley Rose - aka Karley (also known as Mitty). Most of the fics in this community are romance-based, though there may be some one-sided crushing or friendship fics too.
Most are also in English, though there are some French & Spanish fics too :) Some fics feature some other pairings - mostly Faberry.
Can't always promise a happy ending, but sure can hope for one... :)

The girl in the mirror by Michellebranchrocks1 reviews
Kitty and Marley are the new Rachel and Quinn but unlike Quinn will Kitty have the courage to tell Marley how she feels.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,147 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/11/2013 - Marley R., Kitty
Beauty and the Beast by TheNayaholic reviews
Princess Kitty Wilde never knew how to love anyone but herself. But when a sorceress casts a curse on her and her castle she goes into hiding, ashamed of what she has become. Will a blue eyed brunette see past the hatred and pain and learn to love a beast? Beauty and the Beast with a Karley twist.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 871 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 22 - Published: 1/6/2013 - Kitty, Marley R.
Be there for you by Blame-People reviews
Fiction se déroulant après l'épisode 4x08. Suite à l'écroulement de Marley sur scène, cette dernière finit à l'hôpital. Marley est donc obligé de dévoiler son secret à sa mère et à ses amis. Kitty rongeait par la culpabilité décide de lui rendre visite. Kitty/Marley
Glee - Rated: T - French - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,034 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/3/2013 - Marley R., Kitty
Bleeding Out by yhcorb reviews
Trouble. Blessure. Attirance. Peur. Amour. Cinq mots. Cinq sentiments qui semblent si différents mais qui sont liés. Kitty s'était jurée de ne jamais les ressentir. Mais ça, c'était avant Marley.
Glee - Rated: K+ - French - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/2/2013 - Kitty, Marley R. - Complete
Don't by jadelyjustjadely reviews
That was how Kitty Wilde, Cheerio, princess of Mckinley, became a broken, blue eyed, doll. Because that's all she is, now. A shell of her former self, cracked and ripped and torn apart by Marley Rose, who turned out to have more thorns than she had thought.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 779 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Marley R., Kitty - Complete
My Whole Life Long by LeSlytherinPhoenix reviews
"I'm not gay!" Marley protests, biting her lip nervously and looking around. Unique cocks a finely plucked eyebrow and looks at her dubiously. She has nothing left over for Kitty. She barely even knows the girl. What was she thinking? AU Karley.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,803 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 1/6/2013 - Published: 1/1/2013 - Marley R., Kitty
Photograph (Shut Up And Kiss Me) by brittanablades reviews
Kitty doesn't remember why she took the old box out of her closet. She could've been cleaning up her closet before she left for college, or picking out clothes that still fit. Or maybe she was just looking for some memories, searching for something that proved she was actually alive. Either way, she felt compelled to open the box to survey the inside. {[(Karley, first date fluff)]}
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,745 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Kitty, Marley R. - Complete
My Heart Belongs to You by neapolitan-icecream reviews
It's Christmas time at McKinley and Marley thinks she will be meeting with Jake after school.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 843 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/25/2012 - Marley R., Kitty - Complete
Behind the Scenes by Wandering Violinist reviews
Marley discovers that perhaps she and Kitty aren't as different as they might seem. Marley's POV.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,921 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/24/2012 - Marley R., Kitty
Tomato Soup and Soda Bread by ItsSunnyYo reviews
Kitty Wilde has worked really hard to get to where she is today. Being the HBIC, popularity and power meant everything to her, but what happens when the popular cheerleader falls in love with the lunch lady's daughter? Karley. Rated T for now, maybe some other stuff later? *Wiggles eyebrow* :)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,047 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 1/6/2013 - Published: 12/18/2012 - Marley R., Kitty
Do-Over by GiveMeJustAMinute reviews
Are Kitty's harsh words as hateful as they seem? Or are they a cover for something more? Marley's only begining to glimpse behind the wall of insults, but will a do-over sleep-over change anything? Or everything?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,769 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 12/13/2012 - Marley R., Kitty
Cold Kisses by JaureguiJauregui reviews
OS. Kitty veut vraiment aller à la patinoire avec Marley, sa petite amie. / KARLEY !
Glee - Rated: K+ - French - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/12/2012 - Kitty, Marley R. - Complete
Guilty by Whammy reviews
"How demented was my heart? I tormented this girl until she had an eating disorder and now I liked her?" Kitty attempts to win not only Marley's trust, but also her heart. Karley.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,792 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 3/24/2013 - Published: 12/10/2012 - [Kitty, Marley R.] - Complete
Kitty's rose by Pavvo reviews
Marley is the girl of Kitty's dreams. But for Marley, Kitty's just a hook-up. What happens when Kitty get professional help from THE Quinn Fabray? Special guests: Quinn, Ryder, Jake, and Unique -PARODY AND HUMOUR, DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. I'M SORRY FOR SPELLING/GRAMMAR ERRORS, HOPEFULLY THERE'S NONE-
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,119 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/19/2013 - Published: 12/10/2012 - Kitty, Marley R.
Yellow Rose by MuchFaberryLoveX reviews
Karley/Mitty. While Marley struggles with adjusting to her new school and befriending the most popular and scared of girl in school, she attempts to figure out the mysterious case of the baffling yellow roses which keep appearing...
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,107 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 3/25/2013 - Published: 12/9/2012 - Marley R., Kitty
Lockdown by LeSlytherinPhoenix reviews
McKinley High goes on lockdown with Marley and Kitty stuck in the choir room together. Karley.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,027 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 4/12/2013 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Marley R., Kitty - Complete
i wanna feel lethal on the inside by fall to the left reviews
"There are a lot of things no one knows about Kitty Wilde." sociopath!Kitty, because why not.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,457 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Kitty, Marley R. - Complete
Sorry by Riana Salvatore reviews
Kitty knows it's her fault. She knows that she needs to say. She just doesn't know how Marley is going to react. Oneshot
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,440 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/7/2012 - Kitty, Marley R. - Complete
Making It Count by DrWhoFan71 reviews
"Once you find something good, never let it go..." You only get one shot at life, one shot at high school, one shot at happiness. Kitty Wilde is pretty sure that she's on the right road; she's popular, financially secure & gets good grades, yet she can't shake the feeling that something's missing from her life. Plus, a certain songstress is never far from her thoughts... [Karley]
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,524 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 5/9/2013 - Published: 12/7/2012 - Kitty, Marley R.
Nine Lives Kind of Girl by AwakeningAngels reviews
People live more than one life. Sometimes one of those lives can benefit or sacrifice someone else's. Would you prefer a life that'll make you stand out from the crowd, or a life that will cause controversy to your fellow beings? AU Karley fic.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,481 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/10/2012 - Published: 12/4/2012 - Marley R., Kitty
Everyone Has Secret by JaureguiJauregui reviews
Amitié Quitty / Faible romance Karley. QUinn est de retour à Lima et rencontre celle qui a repris son rôle de HBIC. Une petite discussion s'impose... Pleine de révélations? OS.
Glee - Rated: K - French - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 527 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/23/2012 - Quinn F., Kitty - Complete
Sectionals by Whammy reviews
"Was this my legacy? An insecure cheerleader, willing to do anything to stay on top? That's who I was, not who I am." Faberry and Karley.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,589 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/18/2012 - [Quinn F., Rachel B.] - Complete
One Shot by JR-Boone reviews
New INFALLIBLE Head Canon a.k.a. Karley/Faberry One-Shot In Which Quinn Gives Karley A Better Pep Talk Than Her Sister Gave Her FABERRY/KARLEY
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,221 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 20 - Published: 10/9/2012 - Rachel B., Quinn F. - Complete
After by Thirteenth-D reviews
After Marley passes out on the stage during sectionals, Kitty doesn't leave her side. Minor spoilers, I guess. (Faberry and Brittana mentions.) (Some chapters are a little M, though I'll say in the Author's Note if they are.)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,822 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 4/1/2013 - Published: 11/30/2012 - Marley R., Kitty - Complete
Expect The Unexpected by TexasGirl2016 reviews
Everybody knows Kitty's not Marley's biggest fan. I mean, everyone's seen the way Kitty treats Marley. With the insults, the fat jokes, its just one thing after another! But what happens when Marley makes a bold move in the auditorium and kisses the Cheerio? Can Kitty keep up her act long enough to please her mother, or will love actually conquer all? Karley.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 141,642 - Reviews: 256 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 188 - Updated: 2/26 - Published: 11/29/2012 - Kitty, Marley R.
48 | Page 1 2 Next »