Home Community Books Twilight Cold Arrogance and Deadly Roses
Cold Arrogance and Deadly Roses
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 06-28-09
Founder: lepetiterose - Stories: 70 - Followers: 8 - id: 71546
A haven for all Edward/Rosalie fics, step into the dark side of Twilight.
I am not promising you well written stories, although most of them really are. This is simply a community that brings all stories with a Roseward pairing for the few shippers of this wonderfully complex pairing to escape the sickeningly sweetness of Twilight canon.

Crimson Colored Lust by Dance Elle Dance reviews
After her transformation, Edward takes Rosalie on her first hunt as a Cullen. EdwardRosalie, pre-Twilight, oneshot
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,849 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/11/2010 - [Edward, Rosalie] - Complete
The Sound of Dissonance by lepetiterose reviews
She doesn’t leave room for thought as her hand strikes the side of his cheek. The resonating sound parallel to the unspoken past they both hid so well.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,295 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Edward, Rosalie
A Rose Arose by xMyrthe reviews
A Rosalie fanfic, set before Twilight. My first attempt at writing fanfic, please R&R!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,034 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/2/2010 - Published: 5/5/2009 - Rosalie, Edward
Hot Pink and Zebra Print by Daddy's Little Superstar reviews
Bella's visiting her Mom. Emmett's completely wasted. Edward throws a party. Rosalie feels naughty. What could happen? Short One-Shot
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 548 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/22/2010 - Edward, Rosalie
He Chose Her by LovelyDayna reviews
She loved him. He didn't love her. It was sad, absolutely heartbreaking. Unrequited love always is. Short one-shot about Rose's love for Edward and how he didn't even notice. This story is redone. Better than it was.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 473 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/12/2011 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Edward, Rosalie - Complete
Going wrong by secret-agent-ballerina-ninja reviews
Rosalie Hale knew that somehow somewhere she and Edward had gone wrong.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,264 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/9/2009 - Rosalie, Edward
Rose And Her Thorns by Tuppence reviews
A series of one-shots/drabbles from Edward's PoV, revolving predominantly around Rosalie. In no chronological order. "The silence between you two is the rare companionable kind. You watch her legs swinging back and forth..." R&R
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,471 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/23/2009 - Published: 8/14/2009 - Edward, Rosalie
I'm falling for the Bimbo by kkstar1 reviews
One Shot. Set in the 19th century Rosalie and Edward meet. Will it be love? All Human.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,649 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/22/2009 - Rosalie, Edward
Pensive Reflection by starlit skyes reviews
I felt like the old Rosalie Hale – the weak, shallow, vulnerable Rosalie Hale. I stood in front of the mirror, looking lovely, alone...I thought of Edward, lying by his new love, and I smiled into the mirror. Then the smile faded – my pretense faded away.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,743 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Rosalie, Edward
The Princess and her knight in Shining Armor by Red Rosalie reviews
A little girls bed time is near, she wants her parents to tell her a story. She wants a fairytale story. Not that great of a summary, but please read. R&R please. AU, AH, Non cannon. All belongs to SM and Twilight Saga
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,362 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Edward, Rosalie - Complete
You Hold Me Without Touch by Maximista reviews
Edward/Rosalie. "He tries to hear her, understand her, but she's careful and she doesn't falter." -Captured pieces of a love affair through a series of drabbles and one-shots. AU. Pre-Twilight and on. Includes Twilight-25 entries.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,593 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/18/2009 - Published: 9/5/2009 - Edward, Rosalie
Desire by Miorita reviews
He approached her bed and sat down. She approached him and took his long hand in hers. She felt warm. Edward looked at her pretty face and realized his love was still there and he needed to show her what he felt. Edward/Rosalie
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,641 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/3/2009 - Published: 5/17/2009 - Edward, Rosalie
Together Forever by ReedusChick reviews
He realises what he felt for Bella was never love....but lust, what happens when the woman he does love starts to question him? Bella/Edward/Rosalie. Mostly Edward/Rosalie so if you hate the couple dont read it! Spur of the moment story not my best work.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,709 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/6/2009 - Edward, Rosalie
Dear Diary, by renesmecarliecullen
Two years after she gas been changed Rosalie still holds on to a hope that Edward will want her. Written in diary form she tells of her wallows.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 262 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Rosalie, Edward
Damages oneshot by Jinkxy123 reviews
a story about Edward/Rosalie, set when Bella and Emmet die. A story about how Rose feels unwanted and how they both have always loved each other.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 606 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/31/2008 - Edward, Rosalie
All By Myself by Jinkxy123 reviews
an unoardinary story of E/R.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 462 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Edward, Rosalie
Romeo & Rosaline by gossipcullen reviews
They say that in every relationship, you're a different person. Ever wondered what Romeo was like BEFORE Juliet? Or Edward before Bella? Well I did. And here's what I came up with. EdwardxRosalie. Rated T to be safe. Summary is crap so please read. REVIEW
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,638 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/6/2009 - Published: 3/11/2009 - Edward, Rosalie
Connecting the Dots by Andacus reviews
It’s patterns and mathematics and logic, it’s the way all the little parts fit together to make something larger work. - Set after Edward saves Bella from the van.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 650 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/11/2009 - Rosalie, Edward - Complete
Superior In Every Way But One by darkestharmony reviews
She just wanted to know why wanted her, the clumsy, average-looking Bella when he could have her, the perfect woman, whenever he wanted. Unrequited Rosalie/Edward.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 604 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Rosalie, Edward - Complete
Last Thoughts by SISbabyy reviews
It was the end of the road for them, and Edward didn't even know it. Edward/Rosalie.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,192 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/29/2009 - Edward, Rosalie - Complete
Back In Time by Encrypt reviews
Emmett goes on hunts, Bella visits the reservation, and the dance resumes.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 257 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/8/2009 - Edward, Rosalie - Complete
Words by I'm-Reading reviews
It'd been a year since she came here and she hadn't spoken a word. EC/RH
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,074 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/22/2009 - Published: 5/17/2009 - Edward, Rosalie
Creature Fear by SkinnyLove reviews
An wee expansion on Rosalie Hale. The relationship between Rosalie and Edward. Please review.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,933 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/9/2009 - Published: 6/20/2009 - Edward, Rosalie
Five Times Edward & Rosalie Almost Kissed by wrecking reviews
Gathered moments where they just almost kissed, leading up to the one time they finally did. Edward/Rosalie
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,184 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/9/2008 - Edward, Rosalie - Complete
Five Things That Never Happened by xmiracle-milex reviews
Five things that never happened to Rosalie Hale. 1934-2007. Romance, angst and fluffiness.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 703 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/20/2008
38 | Page 1 2 Next »