Home Community Anime/Manga Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! Collection of KonoSetsu Fanfics
Collection of KonoSetsu Fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま!, Since: 05-13-07
Founder: Sakyosa - Stories: 88 - Followers: 20 - Staff: 1 - id: 45779
KonoSetsu fan fictions! I think I've got all of the KonoSetsu fanfics that are on this site. Please tell me if I missed any and I'll add them.

The Price For Being by Team GEMINI reviews
This is the story that is made up for one shots xYuki has made. Feel free to leave a request, she usually adds them in subtly. ; Read and review, cause xYuki's stories are HAWT! Seriously, read em. They're good. -3- Some are Angsty, but still good reads.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 36,725 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/12/2008 - Published: 3/24/2008
Yubikiri, Eien no Ai by Team GEMINI reviews
AU - Love can hold many boundaries, but eventually people can over come them. A world where magic didn't ever exist, and a samurai that lost the power to fight. Many things cause people to change, but their love will last for eternity. KonoSetsu
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,653 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 7/19/2008 - Published: 3/30/2008 - Setsuna S., Konoka K.
Candy Boy by Team GEMINI reviews
Negi wanting to get rid of the left over age changing pills, decided that there isn’t any harm in letting the others play with em. Last time he brought them out they had a real ball. But an accident occurs and it changes their lives dramatically.KonoSetsu
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 27,296 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 7/17/2008 - Published: 3/2/2008 - Konoka K., Setsuna S.
Gilded Wings by Team GEMINI reviews
If you had a chance to peek into the future, would you? If you could what would you do? Look at your future lover? See your future job? Your family? Though, what would you do if your future came to you? KonoSetsu! R&R please. :D Chapter 5 fixed!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,239 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 3/13/2008 - Published: 2/19/2008 - Setsuna S., Konoka K.
Konoka's Shining Star by Kailor Aurelius reviews
Konoka can't see the stars. Will Setsuna be able to solve this problem just as she solves the problem of demons? Oneshot.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 830 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/16/2007 - Complete
Konoka's Searing Sun by Kailor Aurelius reviews
Konoka has an omiai that turns for the worst. Will Setsuna once again be the savior? Oneshot.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,083 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/17/2007 - Complete
Konoka's Returning Comet by Kailor Aurelius reviews
Konoka felt so hurt when Setsuna disappeared for all those years. Can Setsuna help her move on with a simple song?
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 946 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/19/2007 - Complete
Konoka's Burning Planet by Kailor Aurelius reviews
Konoka can't wait for tonight. Mars is supposed to be more visible than ever and she wants to see it. When Setsuna gets invited to accompany her princess, what will happen?
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 591 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/19/2007 - Complete
Konoka's Full Moon Rising by Kailor Aurelius reviews
Konoka needs a place to stay for the night. Setsuna's room is open!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,202 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/19/2007 - Complete
Konoka's Flaring Eclipse by Kailor Aurelius reviews
Konoka is always happy. Can Setsuna find out why? I had this idea, and I totally had to write it. My dad just died, so that's where I got it from.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/30/2007 - Complete
Konoka's Glowing Aurora by Kailor Aurelius reviews
Konoka is now sixteen! What's Setsuna planning for her birthday?
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,656 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/27/2008 - Published: 1/25/2008 - Complete
Help From The Past by Kailor Aurelius reviews
Setsuna can't get her head straight. She thinks her sword skills have fallen because of her lack of practice. But could she really be lacking something else? Like heart?
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,138 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 1/30/2008 - Complete
Moments by DiggyStock reviews
My first KonoSetsu fic! Yay! be sure to read this! When Konoka finally arranged a husband and is going to leave mahora! Setsuna is the only one who can stop her fathers wishes, but can she do it in time? Oh no! Please read all you SetsuKono freaks!Yeah!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,364 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/1/2007 - Complete
Courage by Haruchin reviews
Someone else is after Konoka and the magical power that is her inheritance. Can Setsuna and the rest of the Negima gang find and stop these new antagonists before it's too late? KonoSetsu story. That means yuri. You have been warned.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 50,325 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 10/29/2007 - Published: 9/18/2007
Darkness and Light by Bishimimou reviews
When two people of characteristics in the dark and light world need to come togeather an eclipse is the only way. AU [KonoSetsu] poemish type thing if you wanna call it that...
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 542 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/14/2007 - Complete
As Crows Fly by Cloverfield reviews
Setsuna. Teenage girl. Swordswoman. Crow demon. Konoka POV.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,064 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/13/2007 - Konoka K., Setsuna S. - Complete
A Taste of Bliss by OkashiraShinomori reviews
NEGIMA FIC! This is my humble attempt at a bit of KonoSetsu fluff. Please excuse me if it's a rather routine fluffy fic. I've never written romance before. PLEASE review. And bombard the admins for a Negima category!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,411 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/3/2005
For Everything, There is a First Time by OkashiraShinomori reviews
NEGIMA fic! This is the sequel to A Taste of Bliss. Several days after the aforementioned fic, Konoka and Setsuna go on their first unofficial date, which involves clothes, food, song, and games. With a first date like this, the future only looks good, ri
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,795 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/24/2005
Tears of an Angel by OkashiraShinomori reviews
Negima Fic! The day has come for Setsuna to make a stand on her relationship with Konoka, and she's determined to do so. Assuming, of course, she figures out how.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,736 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/18/2005
Closer to You by Katrina5 reviews
One little phrase can mean the world. A missing scene from chapter 54. KonokaxSetsuna
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 629 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Published: 9/9/2005
Angel With Black Wings by xSojix reviews
Sechan has a weird dream. It has something to with Konochan...It's my first fanfic... do comment and i will try to improve...
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,359 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/9/2005
Forbidden Kiss by x Liz San x reviews
Konoka wants Setsuna so bad, but events keep happening when they just start getting intimate.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,098 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 12/1/2005 - Published: 11/21/2005
Setsuna by Yuki Myco reviews
Fusion of Negima and Inuyasha. Inuyasha world, Inuyasha story, Negima characters. Mainly KonokaSetsuna. Partly NegiAsuna, ManaKaede, SayoKazumi, YueNodoka, and others. Warning: Shoujo ai
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,815 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Published: 12/30/2005 - Setsuna S., Konoka K.
Ribbons and Wings by Katrina5 reviews
50 sentences for 50 themes Konoka and Setsuna
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,406 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/28/2006 - Complete
Broken Wings by KRAgito reviews
Sakurazaki Setsuna, a girl with a tragic past will learn about her destiny under the watchful eyes of the Aoyama Sisters!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 12 - Words: 42,877 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/19/2006 - Published: 8/19/2005 - Complete
84 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »