Home Community General Collection of Reviewed Stories
Collection of Reviewed Stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-17-17
Founder: Radio Free Death - Stories: 85 - Followers: 1 - id: 128093
Below are selected stories that I've looked over the years, in case anyone wants to see my review style.

A team and a family by mixitupqueen reviews
Jackson overland Frost was used to kids' they were who he spend most of his time with, and protected. So what happens when he has to protected four adults' from danger instead. Rated T to be safe. IMPORTANT: THERE IS A MINOR CHARACTER DEATH!
Crossover - Rise of the Guardians & Frozen - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 32,864 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/16 - Published: 9/19/2021 - Jack Frost, OC, Elsa
Young Altmer in UK by Heceryon reviews
Heceryon has entered an Oblivion gate and found himself in a strange world where magic doesn't work. Will he find his way back?
Elder Scroll series - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 369 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/6/2020 - Sheogorath, OC
Through Peeta's Eyes by DaisyDaze111 reviews
This is a re-writing of Suzanne Collins series The Hunger Games from Peeta's point over view. In scenes that that were in her books the dialogue and events will be the same, however everything else is of my own headcanon. The characters, settings and plots belong to Suzanne Collins. Rated T for violence just to be safe.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,646 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/20/2021 - Published: 7/15/2021 - Peeta M.
penumbra (a little bit of light, a whole lot of dark) by chthonic python reviews
"She doesn't even blink. I'm saying, she can look a man in the eyeballs while he's dying, she doesn't look away, she doesn't blink...which I feel could be of use to you in your line of work." And other scenes.
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,430 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/15/2021 - Published: 1/21/2021 - OC
Safeguard by pseudoavocado reviews
Katniss's father died when she was 15 leaving her and her pregnant mother behind. Consumed with depression, Katniss's mother is unable to take care of her newborn baby, Primrose, and three years later she dies. Katniss now must take legal custody of her sister, but the law says she can't unless she's married.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,730 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 12 - Published: 6/4/2020
They That Are Broken By The Night by Firedawn'd reviews
Every Games must have a Victor. That was the reason why nobody spoke of the 55th Hunger Games again. [Or, an exploration of death, suicide, and ends.] [DISR, Part 1.] [Cover Art by ladyqueerfoot.]
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,646 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/19/2020 - Other tributes, OC - Complete
A Victor's Ally - The 73rd Hunger Games by jul312 reviews
Juliet Breyer, a seventeen-year-old living in District 9, thought it was hard enough watching her best friend Luke compete in the 72nd Hunger Games. When he won, she thought everything would finally go back to normal. Now it's time for the 73rd Hunger Games, and her life takes another turn when she gets reaped. Will having Luke as her mentor be enough to keep her alive?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 58,021 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 1/17/2020 - Published: 1/4/2014 - Katniss E., Peeta M., Caesar F., OC - Complete
The Days by averagefantasy reviews
What follows is a complete account of the journal of Lena Feld, victor of the 42nd Hunger Games, which she kept in the years following her victory. Any person wishing to have their name removed from this series shall be turned away. The inscription in the cover of this journal details her name and the following handwritten quote: The days that haunt me shall follow me to the grave.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 23,811 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/19/2019 - Published: 10/6/2018 - OC
Come Sundown by Brandey reviews
Amelia Linton is the daughter of Mary. The women set out on a journey across the frontier in search of a better life. When Amelia crosses paths with Arthur Morgan, a mysterious stranger from her mother's past, she asks for mentorship from the talented gunslinger. This sets in motion events that throw her right in the middle of Dutch's gang - their adventure, riches, and downfall.
Red Dead Redemption - Rated: T - English - Western/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 39,012 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 10/12/2020 - Published: 5/7/2019 - D. v. d. Linde, OC, Arthur Morgan, John Marston
Of Vanity and Corruption by Evanescence853 reviews
"I learned long ago that we all have these routines we follow. Its human nature." He leans down smugly, hovering over her small frame, "You must learn to not be so predictable honey. Thats a bad skill to use, for it will never impress me." Scoffing she tells him the one thing he's likely never heard, "Then I suppose its a good thing I'm not aiming to impress you, 'dear'."FinnickXOC
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 36,337 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 238 - Follows: 371 - Updated: 2/27/2019 - Published: 11/24/2013 - Finnick O., OC
The 68th Annual Hunger Games: The Career Breaker by RoadieMcRoadface reviews
Eamon and Nott train for what will be the final time as tomorrow is Eamon's last chance to be reaped for the Hunger Games. What Nott doesn't know is that Eamon plans to volunteer as tribute anyway. And he has his sights set on six tributes in particular.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 47,615 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/5/2018 - Published: 2/20/2018
From the Periphery by Emmeebee reviews
All Anjali wants is to have a nice, quiet sixth year and win the annual Ravenclaw betting pool.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,355 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/5/2018 - OC - Complete
Oblivion by MaxTech256 reviews
Six years before Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark will transform a nation, one young man from District 10 will face his own trials in the 68th Hunger Games - and forge a legacy of blood, anger, and unfulfilled justice of his own. Follow in the steps of Lee Early as he confronts the Games - and the devil within himself.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,809 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 1/14/2013 - Published: 1/13/2013 - Other tributes, Finnick O.
Know You Once Again by Komuso reviews
In takes place in the movieverse. Dr. Curtis Connors has a daughter. She is taken away from him. OC is daughter.
Spider-Man - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 460 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/9/2012 - Curt C./Lizard
If The World Is To Rise, We Must Burn by CityHeightsNorthernLights reviews
The 74th Annual Victor's Tour has finally made its way to District 6 and Anya and Nate are ready. The Mockingjay may have given in, but they shall not. There is no price to high to pay for freedom. (Based off the movie Catching Fire, where, in District 6, a couple give the salute, even in futility. One shot).
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,446 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2014 - OC, Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Fomite 75 by screening reviews
[OPEN SYOT] It's the 75th Quarter Quell, it's time to celebrate! Eat and drink, be merry, and watch children beat each other to death! Or you'll notice that half the Districts are dying of an unknown disease, and we don't know how to fix it.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,110 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/19/2017 - Published: 12/13/2017 - Other tributes, Seneca C.
Hex by SeductiveShigure reviews
A young trainer sets out to save his sister, vowing to find her even if it means searching all of Hoenn and beyond. On his travels, he meets a strange girl, brutally injured and near death. Saved by a miraculous wish, they begin to travel together, not knowing that they are also cursed, doomed to suffer a cruel fate together at the whims of a vengeful spirit.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,005 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/13/2017 - Published: 6/16/2016
To New Heights: The 145th Hunger Games SYOT Open by snowmagic reviews
"The Arena defies the rules of gravity itself. The Arena's possibilities are all in the air. Why, one might even say, this Arena is taking the entire Hunger Games to new heights." Welcome to the 145th Hunger Games! (Open)
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,108 - Reviews: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/31/2014
The Hunger Games: Hot Water by CragmiteBlaster reviews
Many tributes die in the Bloodbath. The 74th games was no exception. But what if something changed. What if, during the Bloodbath, Cato had been looking away when the young District 4 male ran from the Cornucopia? Alive and with the odds stacked against him, this is Urchin's story and how his survival changed all that we knew. Part of The Nameless Chronicles
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 84,402 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/27/2016 - Published: 7/31/2016 - Katniss E., Other tributes, Rue, Glimmer - Complete
Burning Ashes by Pixiixixii reviews
The war is over, and the Hunger Games are beginning. Twenty-four tributes will fight in the very first Games, entering the Arena and embarking on a journey into the unknown. There they will fight in what will lead to seventy-three more years of bloodshed. Who will collapse under the strain of this Games, and who will find themselves Panem's first Victor?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,634 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/16/2013 - Complete
I Howled at the Moon With Friends by itsmyartfam reviews
Hey, my name is Zoey Colt. I'm what you call 'not normal'. Long story- main point, I'm a wolf mutant. I've hidden that for years, but of course all hell breaks loose and SHIELD finds out about me. But, hey, I'm 'just a kid'. How could they stay mad? So, this is my adventure with the Avengers. Welcome to my crazy life. Rated T for tickles
Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 90,181 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 9/6/2014 - Published: 4/19/2014 - Captain America/Steve R., Iron Man/Tony S., Nick F., OC - Complete
Dead Hearts by Queens of the Stormlands reviews
Welcome to the 42nd Hunger Games, from the eyes of two very different teenagers. Silken Moray, a level-headed girl from District 1 who struggles to conceal her district partner's potentially lethal secret. Quinn Viner, a somewhat callous boy from District 10 trying to escape a web of manipulation. Will either manage to survive what awaits them in the arena?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,988 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/25/2013 - Other tributes
The 72nd Hunger Games by GraeSeaShore reviews
My name's Shine and I live in District 1. I live a fantastic life where I don't have to worry about being reaped for the Hunger Games. The Career's would take my spot if I was. Until I unknowingly sign a death wish and am pulled into the one place that I never thought I would end up. Why me?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 15 - Words: 40,368 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/6/2013 - Published: 1/25/2013 - Other tributes
Sharp Words Can Straighten Things Out by nightfuries reviews
While awaiting the return of his prep team, Marvel strikes up an unlikely conversation with a tribute he can't see, a tribute whose identity he doesn't know. He shouldn't even be talking to her; she's probably an outlier. But he can't help it. Random title, randomer oneshot, still, hope everyone enjoys it
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,829 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/24/2013 - Marvel - Complete
Victim of my Mind by JustBreatheDeeper reviews
Hey Readers, this is my first FanFiction story, but I hope to keep at it and write more. I would appreciate only constructive criticism please. I'm posting to this site to get my work out there and possibly some helpful reviews, not mean criticism. Anyways, this story was inspired by WhyNotDream and I know the story plot wasn't originally hers but she is where I got the idea.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,254 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2013
62 | Page 1 .. Last Next »