Home Community Books Twilight The Original Twilight Role Play Fanfic Library
The Original Twilight Role Play Fanfic Library
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 05-02-10
Founder: TheBloodyWhiteWolfxoxo - Stories: 36 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 9 - id: 81105
A collection of fics that have been based off 'The Original Twilight Role Play' community forum.

Terrible things by I Never Thought I'd Die Alone reviews
Will be M in the future, K for awhile though. EJ Cullen, son of a vampire and a crazy wolf. Of course nothing can turn out normal with that pair.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,741 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/8/2013 - Published: 11/30/2013 - Emmett, Leah, OC
Three Years by DallyWinston'sGirl reviews
Its been three years since his best friend died and Paul still thinks about her daily. Every year he goes to her grave and talks to her like she is still there and this year is no different. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,296 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/29/2013 - Paul - Complete
Changes by A single star reviews
Arbor Uleys life was normal until her destiny took over and things began to change dramatically. Co- written with anessieblack4292
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,059 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/21/2013 - Published: 5/7/2013 - Complete
Reflections of a friendship by A single star reviews
Siobhan and Tia never would have met each other except for one shared emotion and the forest in Forks, Washington. They have been friends ever since and, like any friendship, they have had their ups and downs. Follow along as they reflect on their friendship. A one shot witten for RPCC contest, cowritten with Edwardsbeautifulbella
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 409 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/23/2012 - Siobhan, Tia - Complete
Confessions by A single star
While Siobhan was with a male vampire, she had no idea what could have possibly went wrong. Then her mate Liam came around. When she tells him of the event with her and their friend, everything changes and he leaves to analyze himself as a person and their relationship. A one shot written for RPCC contest cowritter Graceful Whispers.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,202 - Published: 10/23/2012 - Liam, Siobhan - Complete
Blondes and Blood by RPCC Contest reviews
#08: Two female vampires becoming friends over the one thing they don't want to share: blood.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Kebi - Complete
The reason I fight by mortal-paralight reviews
Related to the Twilight Role Play! After her time spent being Stefan's shield, Bella has been feeling unworthy of being in Edward's company. What was her reason to fight during all of that time? Why did she put up with Stefan's tyrany? Now we know. Please Read and Review. This was designed for a contest but I want to see how it goes. Help by A Single Star because she played Edward.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,386 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/22/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Reason I Fight by RPCC Contest reviews
#14: After her time spent being Stefan's shield, Bella has been feeling unworthy of being in Edward's company. What was her reason to fight during all of that time? Why did she put up with Stefan's tyrany? Now we know.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,529 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 10/22/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Confessions by RPCC Contest reviews
#12: While Siobhan was with a male vampire, she had no idea what could have possibly went wrong. Then her mate Liam came around. When she tells him of the event with her and their friend, everything changes and he leaves to analyze himself as a person and their relationship.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,323 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10/22/2012 - Siobhan, Liam - Complete
Burning by RPCC Contest reviews
#11: Jasper is hiding a dark secret. What happens when Alice catches him in the act?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,573 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Library Card by RPCC Contest reviews
#10: A female Quileute shape shifter first runs into Rob Sawyer at Forks Library. The second run in proves to be life altering as she must decide whether or not to let a human die at the hands of a rogue vampire or expose the secret of her people.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,710 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Complete
Hide-and-Seek: Rosalie Style by RPCC Contest reviews
#07: June Richardson did it again; she got lost in the woods. Great. She was all alone, until the beautiful Rosalie appeared and is all for a game or two. Is June ready for a good and old hide-and-seek with an arrogant vampire? Probably not.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,368 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Rosalie - Complete
Terror at Twilight by RPCC Contest reviews
#06: Sue and Billy are in a world all their own, until it's invaded by an evil vampire. Quil saves the day, rescuing them along with his Claire.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,891 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Sue, Billy - Complete
Spirit Walk by RPCC Contest reviews
#05: Two young Quileute shape shifters are sent off on an adventure together after having a dream after a Quileute bonfire.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,256 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Complete
Early Encounters by RPCC Contest reviews
#03: I reach the edge of the river, feeling the water suck my paws in, leaving me standing with the water up to my ankles. I huff and raise my head just as a gust of wind blows through the forest. I breathe in the woodsy musk, tasting the clear, odorless scent of water and the sweet, delicious scent of...No. Oh hell no.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,610 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/14/2012 - Emmett, Henri - Complete
Reflections of a Friendship by RPCC Contest reviews
#02: Siobhan and Tia never would have met each other except for one shared emotion and the forest in Forks, Washington. They have been friends ever since and, like any friendship, they have had their ups and downs. Follow along as they reflect on their friendship.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 562 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 10/14/2012 - Siobhan, Tia - Complete
Kinsie's Quest by RPCC Contest reviews
#01: A young Quileute girl sets out to prove that she's brave, like the Third Wife in her favorite story. She gets in trouble and her grandfather is called upon to rescue her, with interesting results.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,308 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 10/13/2012 - Billy, Henri - Complete
Aro's Personal Guard by AndItsGonnaBeTotallyAweso by Twilight-Roleplay Contest reviews
ENTRY FOR THE First TWILIGHT-ROLEPLAY CONTEST: Renata's past. Every Volturi had to start somewhere.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 8 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Renata
Preperation by GracefulWhispers by Twilight-Roleplay Contest reviews
ENTRY for the First TWILIGHT-ROLEPLAY CONTEST: Before the BD wedding.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 919 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Esme
Just a Kiss by TheBloodyWhiteWolfxoxo by Twilight-Roleplay Contest reviews
First-place winner for the First TWILIGHT-ROLEPLAY CONTEST: Sometimes, it's just a kiss that fixes everything.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,410 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/16/2013 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Emmett
The Day I Found You by XxPerfectlyPerfectAsIAmxX by Twilight-Roleplay Contest reviews
Cutest Couple winner for the First TWILIGHT-ROLEPLAY CONTEST: A part of Michelle's past when she met Collin
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 953 - Reviews: 10 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Collin
A Missing Piece by XxPerfectlyPerfectAsIAmxX by Twilight-Roleplay Contest reviews
ENTRY FOR THE First TWILIGHT ROLEPLAY CONTEST: A part of Michelle's past when her parents died.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 876 - Reviews: 9 - Published: 11/26/2011
A New Start by OneChanceAtLifeSoLiveIt by Twilight-Roleplay Contest reviews
"Funniest" award for the First TWILIGHT-ROLEPLAY CONTEST: Starr was changed, then trapped. How will she deal with her new vampire life, with a blood starved brain?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,344 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/26/2011
Too Many Years To Wait by Pens or Buttons by Twilight-Roleplay Contest reviews
Most creative award winner for the First TWILIGHT-ROLEPLAY CONTEST: Nemesis is an ancient vampire that gave birth to a human child before she became a vampire at 18. Being an ancient vampire it's very understandable that she would have a child young.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/26/2011
Maysun, the Bondless Hybrid by Prixie Anne Riddle by Twilight-Roleplay Contest reviews
Entry for the First TWILIGHT-ROLEPLAY WRITING CONTEST: Do you know how it feels to be alone? I do. Would you like to know my story? Read and see.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,761 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Nahuel
32 | Page 1 2 Next »