Home Community TV Shows Wire in the Blood Come with Me
Come with Me
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Wire in the Blood, Since: 07-20-09
Founder: Jaded - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 72327
A collection of some of the best Tony/Carol stories on .

Prodigal Child by Girl in a White Dress reviews
Carol tells herself she came here because she was looking for change, looking for a perspective only distance could make possible.
Wire in the Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 617 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/28/2008 - Complete
Inconceivable by Natasha-Von-Lecter reviews
Updated with Chapter 5! Big thanks again, to la tante, my great beta. Carol decides she wants a child - what is Tony's role in her plans? And what does he think about that?
Wire in the Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,404 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/28/2008 - Published: 7/31/2008
Gravity and Flight by Jaded reviews
This takes place at the end of “Synchronicity.” Tony takes flight, and the only one he wants by his side is Carol.
Wire in the Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,768 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Complete
like someone else's sky by omnomnom17 reviews
The first time Paula's presented with the notion of Tony and Carol, it's completely accidental. Pieces of Tony and Carol's relationship, all seen through Paula's eyes.
Wire in the Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,087 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/3/2008 - Complete
Putting Things Off by Natasha-Von-Lecter reviews
Set during the last scene of synchronicity, in which Tony is not really talking about hang gliding. Tony/Carol. This is another short one-off. I hope to write a more involved, darker, longer story soon.
Wire in the Blood - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 875 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Complete
I Will Be Your Undoing by Jaded reviews
Colleagues. Best friends. The love of each other’s life? What is Tony to Carol, and Carol to Tony? Are they everything to one another, or are they destined to be each other’s undoing? An on-going series of vignettes from Tony and Carol’s points-of-view.
Wire in the Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 834 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/9/2009 - Published: 6/29/2009
Timing by Natasha-Von-Lecter reviews
Carol's date is interrupted by a knock at her door. She doesn't mind. Thanks to my fabulous beta, la tante, and the wonderful nattysxm for her prompt suggestion. Written for deltacephei in the Yuletide 2008 Challenge.
Wire in the Blood - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,980 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Complete
A Hole in His Brain by Natasha-Von-Lecter reviews
Dark AU fic that plays with the idea of both sides of Tony's psyche. I've taken his constant conversations with himself and his uncanny understanding of the dark side of man's nature to the more extreme conclusion.
Wire in the Blood - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,660 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Published: 1/26/2009 - Complete