Home Community Cartoons Legend of Korra Comedy Korra
Comedy Korra
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Legend of Korra, Since: 08-18-12
Founder: ninja-curry-girl - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 102288
"So I heard that Mako released a new dance song. It's called the Makorena." ... "Well I thought it was funny." (Where the hilarious LoK fics come to Korra-late. Think your story might be good enough? Send me a messenger hawk. WARNING: Fics can be rated M here.)

Seriously? by I'mNotGoodAtThis reviews
Korra sits Amon down and explains, in great detail, exactly why he is a moron.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,172 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 18 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Korra, Amon - Complete
A Guy Like You by flutflutflyer reviews
Five hundred word drabbles of Bolin and Korra goodness. Borra.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 13,668 - Reviews: 201 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 6/9/2012 - Published: 4/30/2012 - Bolin, Korra - Complete
Nobody Wants to Read your Crappy Fic by kieshagiesha reviews
Formerly: Nobody Like a Mary Sue! How many times have you seen the canon characters you know and love in Avatar being thrust into horrible AUs? Or worse! With crap-tastic OCs added into the mix! This story is guaranteed to make YOUR written contribution to the fandom SO much better! Yay YOU!
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,500 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/29/2012 - Published: 8/8/2012
Babysitting by icyhot87 reviews
Korra has to babysit Asami's cousin... nothing can go wrong right...? One-shot.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Korra
The Fairtastic day of Team Avatar by jeezloxxy reviews
Team Avatar goes to the town fair, only to find themselves in a tough spot when Bolin gets high on a strange drink.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,398 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/24/2012 - Bolin, Korra - Complete
Noodles by ReluctantFangirl15 reviews
Borra drabble! It's Bolin and Korra's second first date. Things get a little steamy, and not just the noodles.
Legend of Korra - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 208 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/20/2012 - Bolin, Korra - Complete
I'll Take You in My Arms by spiderswantmetotapdance reviews
Bolin rescues Korra for a change. Well...from a cooking stove. But rescues her nonetheless.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,070 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Bolin, Korra - Complete
The Game by GetSetPirouette reviews
Korra and Bolin take their 'little game' a little too far. One shot! Some Borra if you squint.
Legend of Korra - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 748 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Bolin, Korra - Complete