Home Community Anime/Manga Slayers Compilation of Great LinaXellos and LinaZel Fictions of all Time
Compilation of Great LinaXellos and LinaZel Fictions of all Time
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Slayers, Since: 10-19-04
Founder: Mystique-mind - Stories: 21 - Followers: 7 - id: 6457
All worth reading Lina paired with either Zelgadis or Xellos stories all put together in here. You wouldn't have to search hard and long like I did. And it is guaranteed to be good as it will be scanned by me. New and old fictions won't get pass me.

Note: There is one fic here that Lina was paired with Phribizzo. It is really a nice one. And you'll kind of like him in this fic so watch out. It is better if you take a peak at it ok?

I really like Lina Inverse. She rocks!

In Jest April by Kaeru Shisho reviews
Xelloss and Lina have an April Fools Day adventure. A short story which follows the In Clover, March story, but can be read standalone.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,099 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/28/2005 - Xelloss M., Lina I. - Complete
In March, Clover by Kaeru Shisho reviews
A St. Patrick’s Day Story, featuring Lina and Xelloss. It follows the ‘In a Clearing’ story in chronological order, but may be read as a standalone short story.
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,593 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/16/2005 - Xelloss M., Lina I. - Complete
In A Clearing by Kaeru Shisho reviews
A lighthearted and very brief short story for Valentine's Day
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,705 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2005 - Xelloss M., Lina I. - Complete
Obsession: A Xelloss Story by Kaeru Shisho reviews
Xelloss tells us about his meeting, courtship, and final outcome with the object of his obsession, covering the first three seasons of the animemanga and then beyond. This week, conclusion. Thank you all for reading this.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 31,948 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/17/2005 - Published: 12/18/2004 - Xelloss M., Lina I. - Complete
Thieves by ZoieLark reviews
AU: Lina Inverse is one of the top thieves in the world. While strapped for cash, she takes on a job and gets into deep trouble. Bias: LZ [Completed]
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 17 - Words: 30,876 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/24/2004 - Published: 5/23/2003 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G. - Complete
Night Burning Rose by Shadowdancer reviews
A trilogy that starts in Xelloss' past that affects his future...and Lina's. PG 13 for some gore.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,168 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 1/11/2002 - Published: 4/3/2001
OutFoxed! The Battle for Lina Inverse! by Dragonsdaughter reviews
Zel and Lina gety dragged along on Gourry and Sylphiel's honeymoon. Lina suddenly finds herself re-teaching Zel magic but also forced to choose between him and an old nemesis as they compete for her affections!
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,475 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/18/2002 - Published: 7/19/2002
Shadow Magic: Zelgadis and Lina by Sapphirefly reviews
[Complete] Takes place after the first season. Lina has dinner with an intoxicating stranger. He listens to her angst ridden tale about Gourry leaving her for a girl with a little more 'up front', but he can't just leave her there she's Lina Inverse.
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 35,840 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/3/2005 - Published: 8/10/2004 - Complete
Kakurenbo by Michi G reviews
AU. Lina's problems begin when she owes Xellos, aka the Mysterious Millionaire, money. Now he owns her? What will Lina do to escape him if she can? Chap. 10 end up! Sorry for the HUGE delay!
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 185,884 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/27/2012 - Published: 3/20/2002 - Xelloss M., Lina I. - Complete
The Lovers' Game Is Afoot by Akai-chan reviews
I'm baaaaaaaaack, and with me I've brought my chapter 15! I must apologize for my absense and lack of updates for all those who actually like this story. As a graduating high school student, my time is usually consumed. Anyways, R&R please! Enjoy^^
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 24,089 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/25/2003 - Published: 11/26/2001
Paint the Sky with Stars by Yugure reviews
This is the story of how pain and heartache can also begin the healing process. ZL with a little ZA thrown in. AU.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 22,850 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/8/2007 - Published: 12/11/2001 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G. - Complete
A Real Family by Dragonsdaughter reviews
Several years after the adventure Lina loses her perv hubby and is now the proud foster mother of three kids the kids he kept a 'toys' Now Zel finds he's got a second chance to be with Lina, but are the kids going to let him move in on their happy family?
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,206 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/25/2002
Light and Shadow by Findel reviews
Lina has begun a new job as a teacher in a new high school. Things are going fine but what's with the weird dreams she is having. And, why does the history teacher, Mr. Greywords seem so interested in this new arrival.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,318 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/26/2005 - Published: 10/4/2004
Maookami: The Demon Wolf by AsheRhyder reviews
Creatures of the Night are not always all they appear to be. When Lina is asked to rid a forest of evil, what happens when that 'evil' is completely beyond her expectations?
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,643 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/16/2002 - Published: 12/16/2001
Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yugure reviews
Halloween special. A stranger shows up at Lina's work and proceeds to turn her world upsidedown. ZL AU
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,653 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 6/23/2006 - Published: 10/16/2002 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G.
Chance Encounters by Lady Rava reviews
AU fic. Zelgadis is a prince and Lina is one of the nobles from whom he must choose a wife. But they happen to meet and don't recognize each other. Z/L and possibly some G/S and X/F later. *CHAPTER 2 UP*
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,971 - Reviews: 37 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/12/2001 - Published: 5/13/2001
Enigma to Paramour by half-goddess-Katia reviews
Xellos is a prince, Lina is a princess. Both are forced into an engagement with each other and neither is happy. What happens when they meet before they know who the other is. XelLina pairing. Rating may go up later because of cursing.
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,102 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/12/2004 - Published: 5/27/2003 - Lina I., Xelloss M.
Slayers High by Squeegee reviews
(CHAPTER 9 UP!) Normal lives, normal school, normal teachers, normal teenagers...SAME SLAYERS. Pure chaos! (alternative universe) A bit of cussing and later the most theoretically wrong coupling in existence! It should be fun! Please R&R
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 20,886 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/23/2001 - Published: 3/18/2001
Crazy for this Girl by Yugure reviews
Up to his usual tricks, Xelloss slips a love potion into Zelgadis's coffee... and now Zel can't seem to stay away from Lina! ZL
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,556 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/30/2002 - Published: 5/4/2001 - Zelgadiss G., Lina I. - Complete
Popstar Mayhem by Mysticalflame reviews
AU. What's a girl to do when there is this one guy who can't take 'No' for an answer...and you have to go to a party with him...?LZ[Complete]
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,222 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 1/10/2005 - Published: 3/27/2004 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G. - Complete
Love on the High Seas by Jaretha reviews
AU. Zelgadis and Xellos are the most feared pirates in the seas. However, what will they do when they meet the love of their lives, and what will they do to keep her? XLZ.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,127 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 11/3/2004 - Published: 8/23/2003