Home Community Movies Frozen Completed Elsanna Fics
Completed Elsanna Fics
Follow .
Focus: Movies Frozen, Since: 04-06-14
Founder: el-sana - Stories: 171 - Followers: 42 - id: 113690
Completed Elsanna Fics (of at least 10k words). Note: be sure to change the rating filter to ALL because most of these fics are Rated M.

The Kingdom by Texan Red Rose reviews
Anna and Elsa are still together and it's time to meet the parents. Oh boy. [Sequel to Sultan][Elsanna, no incest] [3 of 4]
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 38,742 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 4/29/2015 - Published: 4/26/2015 - [Anna, Elsa] - Complete
Let's Take a Chance Now (We Could Fall in Love) by uber-tastic reviews
Anna needs a job; Elsa needs a cover. That's all it's supposed to be. Elsanna, modern AU, fake relationship AU, non-incest.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 21,620 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 383 - Follows: 113 - Published: 4/1/2015 - [Anna, Elsa] - Complete
Seven Dates by Umbra Mortis reviews
Elsa takes a break from the mundane to go speed dating, but not everything is as it seems. In seven dates, how much can you really know about someone?
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 34,905 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 5/16/2015 - Published: 2/8/2015 - [Elsa, Anna] - Complete
Alluring Secret by InZanity R reviews
"Who knows? Love is not the same for an angel. Maybe that seraph had to make a deal with the devil just to be an imperfect being and love a human who ensnared her once cold heart." Warning: Angst... and Drama
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,452 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/5/2015 - Published: 5/14/2014 - [Elsa, Anna] - Complete
A Planet of Isolation by grrlgeek72 reviews
Captain Anna Adams commands United Planets Cruiser C-57D, on a search and rescue mission for the colony ship Arendelle, lost twenty years ago. When she finds survivors on an idyllic planet, all seems well, but there is a dangerous secret waiting in the dark. A submission for elsanna week 2015, science fiction AU. No incest. No explicit sexytimes.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,929 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 5/4/2015 - Published: 4/30/2015 - [Anna, Elsa] Kristoff B., Olaf - Complete
All For The Love Of You by The Queen Of Winter reviews
Elsa and Anna spend some long summer days reliving old memories and creating new ones. Set not long after Frozen Fever. Elsanna. Fluff. Incest.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,188 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 5/5/2015 - Published: 4/27/2015 - Anna, Elsa, Kristoff B., Gerda - Complete
Catharsis by The Queen Of Winter reviews
Olaf has an idea for an event on the first anniversary of the Great Thaw. He recruits some thespians to help him, and soon his idea has Elsa and Anna, along with the whole kingdom, questioning the true nature of their sisterly relationship. Elsanna. Incestuous fluff. Lesbians. Slightly meta.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,951 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/30/2015 - Published: 6/27/2015 - Anna, Elsa, Olaf, OC - Complete
Mystery Girl by whackabee1 reviews
The shyest girl in school has to have a good reason to approach the most popular girl, right? Told entirely from Anna POV, may be a one shot, may be more, depending on requests. Rated K for now, will move to T if the story is continued. Elsanna but not incest. Modern, AU. Fluff now, if the story is carried on it will still be fluffy, not angsty.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 29,870 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 174 - Updated: 2/12/2015 - Published: 8/6/2014 - Complete
Hail to the Queen by readitsexy reviews
They told me, "You're special. You were born to do great things." You know what? They were right. - A sort of crossover fic of Bioshock Infinite and Frozen, mixed with some other Disney characters. Elsanna. Written by yours truly and aszecsei.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 40,171 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 3/31/2015 - Published: 12/14/2014 - Complete
The Blizzard Badge by Texan Red Rose reviews
Anna set off on her Pokémon journey to find her Delibird, Olaf, a home. That journey eventually led her to Arendelle City, home of the legendary and elusive Blizzard Badge. [Elsanna, Pokémon AU]
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 44,805 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 3/25/2015 - Published: 3/18/2015 - [Anna, Elsa] Kristoff B., Hans - Complete
Sultan by Texan Red Rose reviews
Just because they were going to be more honest with each other didn't mean anything had changed, right? [Sequel to Scheherazade][Elsanna, no incest] [2 of 4]
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,248 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 58 - Published: 3/5/2015 - [Anna, Elsa] Kristoff B. - Complete
An Elsanna Love Story by needbestfriend reviews
A Bunch of Elsanna fluff in a story about Anna and Elsa Falling in love. Yay!
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,481 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 1/15/2015 - Published: 1/6/2015 - Anna, Elsa - Complete
Scheherazade by Texan Red Rose reviews
After a rough break up and a string of bad dates, Anna has come to accept that romance just isn't in the cards for her. However, after meeting a beautiful woman in a bookstore, she's caught between wanting a relationship and being completely honest. [Elsanna, no incest] [1 of 4]
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,999 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 271 - Follows: 93 - Published: 1/16/2015 - [Anna, Elsa] Kristoff B. - Complete
Storms Inside by GlitterAndSnow reviews
A series of unfortunate events made Elsa fall through a portal and end up in Storybrooke. Now she will need Regina's help to go back to Arendelle and Anna. But who will give the greater help, Regina to Elsa's safe return home, or Elsa to that something she definitely sees between Madame Mayor and Storybrooke's Sheriff, Emma Swan? - Much fluff and Swan Queen / Elsanna on the way.
Crossover - Once Upon a Time & Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 47,885 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 241 - Updated: 12/27/2014 - Published: 12/30/2013 - [Emma S., Regina M./The Evil Queen] [Anna, Elsa] - Complete
All I Want For Christmas by x.MyrtenasterRose.x reviews
Written for Elsanna Week. Series of unrelated one-shots involving Elsa, Anna, and the holiday season. One-shots will have their own rating, setting (canon or AU), and warning.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,422 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 12/27/2014 - Published: 12/21/2014 - [Elsa, Anna] - Complete
Meeting Anna by EpiqueNovel reviews
I'd met Anna in third grade. Or more, she met me. And though I didn't know it at the time, I would be seeing much more of those eyes in the future.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,281 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 11/13/2014 - Published: 10/14/2014 - Anna, Elsa - Complete
Another Time, Another Life by PiOfEternity reviews
Elsa has moved once again to another city. She has no idea what it's like to have a friend and doesn't really care until she meets a certain redhead at school and again at the pool. She's too shy to talk face to face at school, but with a little anonymity boosting her courage the pool might be a different story.. [Modern AU] [Elsanna]
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,703 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 231 - Follows: 253 - Updated: 10/7/2014 - Published: 4/20/2014 - Anna, Elsa - Complete
A Never Ending Note by x.MyrtenasterRose.x reviews
For Elsa, music was always an escape. It took her to another world where she didn't have to worry about fitting in or fret over her illness. Music meant peace. Once she moves to a new city and stumbles across a fiery redhead, however, music will never be the same for her again. But, it could be a good thing, right? [Rock Band!AU. Elsanna.]
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 46,446 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 233 - Follows: 243 - Updated: 10/24/2014 - Published: 6/4/2014 - [Elsa, Anna] - Complete
Reset by Shame I Win reviews
Thoroughly sick of being set up with her ex's friends, Elsa takes control of her own love life. Or tries to anyways. Elsanna. Two-shot. No incest. Modern AU.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,955 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 10/13/2014 - Published: 9/14/2014 - [Anna, Elsa] - Complete
The Sound of Winter by WolfsbaneWinter reviews
When Anna switches into public school, see meets an interesting blond girl who seems to take a liking to her right away. Anna's life is flipped upside down when she explores her feelings, makes new friends, and dives deeper into her love for music and drawing. Highschool AU/DJ Elsa
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 30,334 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 191 - Updated: 9/7/2014 - Published: 6/15/2014 - [Anna, Elsa] - Complete
Stolen Ice: Epilogue by Aesla reviews
Slice-of-life two-shot, set just over two years after the events of Stolen Ice. E.J. and Anna have different lives now, but that doesn't mean they've completely abandoned their heisty hijinks.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Crime/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,784 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 352 - Follows: 144 - Published: 9/30/2014 - Anna, Elsa - Complete
The Queen of Arendelle High by MusicHerself reviews
Oh shit, Oh hell. Elsa Froze was her tutor. Glorious, beautiful, silent queen Froze was her tutor. Well, maybe being dumb isn't so bad after all!Elsa's the smartest chick in school and doesn't do anything to look beautiful; the queen without knowing it. Now, when a chirpy redhead needs her to be her tutor, how will these two opposites make it work? Cover pic link on my profile.
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,395 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 264 - Updated: 9/17/2014 - Published: 2/15/2014 - [Anna, Elsa] Kristoff B., OC
Silence by QueenXxIceXxCat reviews
As a young girl Anna was attacked by wolf but saved by another, it had snow white fur. The doctors said she may never be able to speak again, but she never tries. So now three years down the road, a new transfer student arrives and stirs feelings in the silent girl. Maybe she could help regain Anna's voice, but why did she seem so vaguely familiar? Elsanna! (No Incest)
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 42,610 - Reviews: 192 - Favs: 414 - Follows: 402 - Updated: 8/15/2014 - Published: 3/26/2014 - Anna, Elsa - Complete
Frost Killing Hour (Elsanna) by FrozenFanFicFan reviews
"I never knew that I would know what it would feel like to have my heart broken completely… Now I know. Life is full of ups and downs… Sometimes you get a happy ending, sometimes you don't. Did I? Well, that depends on how you read it. I met a few new people in my life, and 1 specific girl… A girl you can never forget—I can never forget… Elsa Madeleine Echolls…" Elsanna, non-incest
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 47,971 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 8/1/2014 - Published: 7/22/2014 - [Anna, Elsa] - Complete
The Switch by MusicHerself reviews
"Done." Said the boy cutting her hair. Elsa looked up at the mirror. She saw two of herself; No, she saw two of her brother, for their hair was cut just as short and being twins. You couldn't tell the difference. What would you do if you were doomed to living your twin's life for a full 30 days? Even more when both twins are taken? Lots of humor :) And a little swearing. Elsanna
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 21,955 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 199 - Updated: 5/1/2014 - Published: 2/20/2014 - [Elsa, Anna] Hans, OC - Complete
40 | Page 1 2 Next »