Home Community Books Twilight Completed fics I loved reading
Completed fics I loved reading
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 07-10-10
Founder: NKubie - Stories: 313 - Followers: 4 - id: 83278
Completed fics I loved

Forever by content1 reviews
Two hearts, one soul. How, when life comes to an end, do you honor a life of perfection?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,765 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 44 - Published: 3/7
An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy by m81170 reviews
A first kiss, a first dance, a first curse word shared between best friends. This is the tale of a boring, young geek and the social pariah who thought the world of him. A tale of growing up. A tale of a Non-Romantic Romance.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 39 - Words: 212,915 - Reviews: 14766 - Favs: 7,436 - Follows: 7,024 - Updated: 1/4 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Two in the Morning by enamors reviews
It's two in the morning and Edward Cullen has an exam tomorrow. He comes home exhausted and starving to find a stranger in his kitchen. Thankfully, there are pancakes. Strange and wonderful things can happen in the middle of the night. AH/Fluff. Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,981 - Reviews: 406 - Favs: 1,694 - Follows: 327 - Published: 7/25/2010 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Wavelengths by Packy 2.0 reviews
If I could turn back time, I wouldn't hesitate. If I could trade my soul so she could still have hers, I'd give anything. But since I can't go back or have no soul left to give, there's only forward to go. I only hope that it'll be her choice to take me forward with her.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,109 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 9/7/2014 - Published: 8/26/2014 - Bella, Edward
Memento Mori by BlueIsSoul reviews
Damned forever. Doomed for eternity. Condemned to walk alone. Every generation is spent searching for my love but no matter what happens, I don't save her - I can't. (A Judges Choice winner for Age of Edward 2013).
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,487 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 33 - Published: 12/1/2013 - Edward, Bella
The Christmas Book by ericastwilight reviews
After the loss of his best friends,Edward is responsible for their little girl. Unable to get the child to open up, he takes her to a bookstore. Inside, he finds a loving young woman, hurting from past regrets and the owner of a magical book.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 25,530 - Reviews: 1802 - Favs: 1,495 - Follows: 783 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 12/15/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
The Broken Hearts Club by TheFicChick reviews
"I'm not ready for this." She looks apologetic and scared and tiny, and he wants to give her a hug, even as she's speaking the truth of his own heart. (A Valentine's Day one-shot.)
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,908 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 171 - Published: 2/14/2014 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Causality by GinnyW 31 reviews
Edward Cullen had found that life as a vampire was one tedious day after another ... until one tedious day never ended. Twilight-AU, Edward/Bella
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,430 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 31 - Published: 2/1/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Vengeance by solostintwilight reviews
Bella is left in the woods by Edward, while Victoria watches on. Plotting to make her lover's murderer suffer, she finds another option in a scorned and heartbroken Bella. Perhaps Victoria can help Bella rid herself of the heartache that was forced upon her frail human heart. Perhaps the best vengeance is in a woman scorned.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,288 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 68 - Published: 9/1/2013 - Victoria, Bella, Edward - Complete
Sticky Sweet Sugar by SunKing reviews
Both POVs of Sticky Sweet and Sugar combined in one story. City Girl Bella meets Class Clown Edward when she moves to small-town Tennessee. He's gorgeous, flirtatious, and possibly downright nuts. Can she hold onto her heart around a guy who flirts with anything that breathes? So much fluff.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 45 - Words: 31,713 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 2/11/2014 - Published: 7/13/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Hot Seat by TheFicChick reviews
Liberal left? Meet conservative right. Wearing tight pants and a self-satisfied grin. (ExB, AH, one-shot.)
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,460 - Reviews: 236 - Favs: 362 - Follows: 345 - Published: 3/29/2013 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Ask by SunKing reviews
A man with many faces—shy in person but a god on the stage—meets a girl who carefully, joyfully discovers the real him. He's had offers from hundreds, but only one knows exactly how to ask.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 5,157 - Reviews: 450 - Favs: 357 - Follows: 284 - Updated: 7/11/2013 - Published: 7/7/2013 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Every Day We Fall In Love by Lalina reviews
We wake up every morning as strangers and go to bed as lovers. A story of the survival of love. Even if the mind forgets, the heart will always remember AH
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,281 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 303 - Follows: 120 - Published: 3/26/2012 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Learning to Live by ileftmyscar reviews
An online friend, a support, a reason to go on. Emails that serve as a lifeline for two people who have known each other most intimately, just through words. My entry for the TwificHEA contest.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,862 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 12/2/2013 - Published: 4/17/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Through the Kitchen Window by TheFicChick reviews
"From very early on, I worried that the biggest thing in my youngest son's life would be the girl he could never escape. I thought it would be horrible for his story to be so ensnared with someone else's, such a tangled ball of yarn that it couldn't be unknotted. Bright, colorful, beautiful to be sure, but so hopelessly snarled in and around itself that it would never be freed."
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 20,684 - Reviews: 418 - Favs: 888 - Follows: 245 - Published: 10/31/2012 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Ambrosia and Kryptonite by SydneyAlice reviews
She is my ambrosia and Kryptonie. Heaven and Hell. And I am powerless to stop it.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,129 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 180 - Published: 2/23/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Autographs & Apple Tarts by TKegl reviews
Edward Cullen is one of Hollywood's hottest young stars. Bella is his biggest fan, and…not so young. Between the paparazzi, the crazy fans, and the fact that she's old enough to be his – older sister – their romance faces some challenges. Fortunately, Edward's a patient guy.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,944 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 367 - Follows: 195 - Published: 2/6/2013 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Tendrils of Life by ericastwilight reviews
Our scars are more than skin deep. We just have to be willing to reach through them. Written with kyla713 for Fandom for Preemies 2012.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 24,127 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 124 - Follows: 52 - Published: 5/21/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Then Came You by sshg316 reviews
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. More like always the friend, never the girlfriend. The eternally unlucky Bella Swan is an unwitting matchmaker and a magnet for soul mates ... for everyone but herself. Fluff. AH. Edward/Bella.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,565 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 350 - Follows: 64 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Sticky Sweet by SunKing reviews
City Girl Bella meets Class Clown Edward when she moves to small-town Tennessee. He's gorgeous, flirtatious, and possibly downright nuts. Can she hold onto her heart around a guy who flirts with anything that breathes? So much fluff.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 19,983 - Reviews: 736 - Favs: 547 - Follows: 266 - Updated: 9/28/2012 - Published: 8/3/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Mamihlapinatapai by Writing Ficariously reviews
Neither is sure what to do next, but they each know it needs to happen. Written for SeverelyLupine for The Winter 2010 Twilight Gift Exchange.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,274 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/1/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete
The Art of Sibling Rivalry by Carson Dyle reviews
It's the 1930s. Carlisle and Esme are ready to spread the love by welcoming a fourth member to the Cullen clan. She's young. She's blonde. She's beautiful. What could possibly go wrong? And would a fifth addition make things better or worse?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,560 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/15/2011 - Edward - Complete
Ithaca is Gorges by giselle-lx reviews
New Moon from Carlisle's and Edward's POV: After the Cullens leave Bella and move to Ithaca, NY, Carlisle fights to keep his family together as Edward's pain threatens to tear them apart. Canon.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 121,988 - Reviews: 2357 - Favs: 1,887 - Follows: 710 - Updated: 12/7/2009 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Carlisle - Complete
Guarding Edward by katmom reviews
A stalker is trying to get close to 24 y/o HUMAN Edward Masen, a concert pianist. He hires Elite Guardians to keep him safe and to find out who is hunting him. Bella Cullen is the owner/operator of the company AND she's a 110 y/o VAMPIRE. AU/Canon couples
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 50 - Words: 215,280 - Reviews: 2896 - Favs: 1,840 - Follows: 792 - Updated: 8/23/2010 - Published: 1/28/2009 - Edward, Bella - Complete