Home Community Books Harry Potter Completed Draco/Hermione
Completed Draco/Hermione
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 03-10-09
Founder: Alicia Jo - Stories: 150 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 67879
All of the stories are complete and worth a read. I've been reading DHr fic since '03 and these are the ones I keep coming back to. The community has a bit of everything in it.

Snatched by cleotheo reviews
It's a normal day at the Order headquarters when Draco suddenly disappears with Hermione. While Ron is worried that Draco has kidnapped Hermione no-one else is bothered by the pair's disappearance, they just think they have finally acted on their obvious attraction. Is Ron right to be worried, or are Hermione and Draco making the most of some privacy? One Shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,426 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 44 - Published: 1/27/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by daysofmasquerades reviews
Hermione's been out of sorts ever since she caught Ron cheating, vowing to spend Christmas as Hermione, the Very Independent and Not Lonely At All Woman. Draco is just what she needs to kick her back into the Christmas spirit. DM/HG, Post-Hogwarts. Prequel to The Morning After.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,278 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 14 - Published: 12/23/2014 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Such Astonishing Surprises by Lerysakon reviews
One-Shot. Family Reunion fic – Hermione's family has gathered to celebrate the 75th birthday of their matriarch. What they didn't expect were the changes that happened to Hermione as well as the news that was in store for them. DMHG
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,871 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 966 - Follows: 156 - Published: 6/29/2012 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Who Could've Thought That by Lerysakon reviews
"Enlighten me, Granger, as to why you are being referred to as Professor Granger." Sorting. A new professor. The children make new friends. And Hermione has something to reveal – who is this mystery man of hers? DMHG
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,543 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 620 - Follows: 107 - Published: 5/13/2012 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Simply Irresistible by bookworm1993 reviews
Draco gave a cocky grin. "I am going to give you a makeover." "I'm sorry what?" "You heard me Granger, I'm going to give you a makeover that will make every man want you,and make Weasley die of regret. You will be simply irresistible."
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 77,596 - Reviews: 5508 - Favs: 9,995 - Follows: 3,670 - Updated: 10/21/2012 - Published: 11/8/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
The Quidditch Bet by Rumaan reviews
One-shot: Ron's desire for Malfoy's new Firebolt II leads him to make a silly and very damaging bet. How will Hermione react when she finds out? And just how is Malfoy going to use this to his advantage?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,582 - Reviews: 192 - Favs: 911 - Follows: 159 - Published: 3/22/2012 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
This Curse to Bear by frostykitten reviews
"You're going to help me kiss all the girls in Hogwarts until I find the one that's going to save my life?" He asked. She wrinkled her nose in distaste, knowing she was going to regret this. "Yes." Draco's a Veela, Hermione helps him find his mate. DM/HG
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 81,492 - Reviews: 1468 - Favs: 3,171 - Follows: 1,253 - Updated: 9/13/2011 - Published: 4/20/2011 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Becoming Strangers by LynstHolin reviews
Mild Dramione After the war, Hermione Granger finds that both Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy have changed, one for the worse, one for the better.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,530 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 29 - Published: 2/25/2012 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
In One Word, Then in Three by Believe-in-Teyla reviews
Post DH/sans epilogue. Imagine a world where the gang do their 7th year post-war during which Hermione goes crazy, Ron makes several mistakes and Draco changes a lot . String in Salazar Slytherin's past & you've got some Dramione goodness!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 32,993 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 2/3/2008 - Published: 2/2/2008 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Twisted Veela Occurrence by halfblood hufflepuff reviews
Oneshot. Blaise's wise words echo in her head, 'Never be alone with Draco.' Unfortunately it is too late to follow his advice, Hermione finds herself trapped in Draco's arms and listening to his madness.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,416 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 56 - Published: 7/3/2011 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Glass Houses by Amadea reviews
When Draco and Hermione are trapped in Greenhouse #3 by a thunderstorm, they are forced to spend some quality time alone. Together. Post-War, back for 7th Year.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,888 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 23 - Published: 10/30/2011 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Impersonate by Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini reviews
The Gryffindor's Have Had Enough of The Slytherin's. NOW IT'S TIME FOR THEM TO GET A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,651 - Reviews: 274 - Favs: 449 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 4/11/2010 - Published: 10/21/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Kiss Me Through the Bars by Diddle10 reviews
Draco gets a visit from someone he thought he would never see.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 635 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/10/2014 - Published: 8/1/2011 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Believe In Your Heart by EPotterME reviews
Sequel to I Hate You But I Love You. Just when Hermione Granger's and Draco Malfoy's separate lives are going steadily, they meet again. Nearly four years after Draco left for post-Hogwarts schooling, Hermione finds herself raising their twins.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,484 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 6/24/2009 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
I hate you but I love you by EPotterME reviews
Hermione Granger starts her final year at Hogwarts despising everything about the conceited and arrogant Draco Malfoy. Their first night together in their shared common room brings out secrets that would never have gotten out if they weren't this.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 38,820 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 37 - Published: 7/25/2008 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Redemption by shadow6116 reviews
Voldemort has won the war, but hope survives in the form of Harry Potter. In an effort to draw Harry out, LV sends Draco on a mission to kidnap Hermione. But what will happen when Draco discovers that Hermione is pregnant? With his child no less?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 9,571 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 11/16/2009 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Rooftop Revelations by ravingbeauty reviews
Oneshot When Ron does something unspeakable, who is there to help Hermione pick up the pieces?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,825 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/14/2005 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Dragon Hide by JDPhoenix reviews
True Love Tattoos. A Weasley Wizard Wheezes Product. True Love Tattoos reach deep into your subconscious mind, marking your skin for up to two weeks with a symbolic representation of your soul mate.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 18,279 - Reviews: 314 - Favs: 1,429 - Follows: 334 - Updated: 6/14/2011 - Published: 5/25/2011 - [Hermione G., Draco M.] - Complete
Where No One Knows by JamesPotterwasntaseeker reviews
Complete. Companion piece to Automatic Eyes. Rated T for language. Draco has a chance meeting with Hermione a month after they watch their children go off to Hogwarts. But is it by chance or does it mean something more?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,830 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/28/2011 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Love Contract by Celeste Belle reviews
When Hermione finds herself forced to marry Draco Malfoy, will her life be ruined? When her friends turn their backs on her, can she find love with her new husband? And what is Voldemort planning?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 25,872 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 286 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 1/13/2010 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
The Wish by NJ Coffee Queen reviews
How will a letter to Santa bring two families together?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 18,381 - Reviews: 204 - Favs: 257 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 2/28/2011 - Published: 1/20/2011 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
A Twist of Fate by ascetor reviews
A baby was asked to be left under Hermione Granger's care. The letter had written clearly, "Please, that's all I'm asking. I will come back when the time is right." She recognizes the writing anywhere. Post-Hogwarts . D/Hr
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 16,138 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 318 - Follows: 204 - Updated: 3/4/2011 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Lather, Rinse, Repeat by Snowe reviews
Once is an accident, twice is coincidence, three times is a habit. Draco Malfoy keeps ending up in Hermione Granger's shower. Written preDH. Winner of Best Drabble, at Quibbler Awards Round 1!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,146 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 440 - Follows: 40 - Published: 10/30/2007 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
Only In My Dreams by blue artemis reviews
Hermione's willingness to testify for Draco leads to much more.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,293 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
A Woman Walks Into a Bar by artichokehearts reviews
It's been six months since the war ended and she just wishes for some solace.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 995 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Published: 11/16/2010 - Draco M., Hermione G. - Complete
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »