Home Community TV Shows Worst Witch Constance Hardbroom
Constance Hardbroom
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Worst Witch, Since: 08-09-05
Founder: The Written One - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 20002
Who's your favorite character on the Worst Witch? Almost everyone picks HB--she's classic! This is a collection of fanfics that I think stay true to her character, are completely believable, and extremely good reads! They'll usually involve HB being her old powerful self, and most of the time as the main character. Have a good fanfic to add to the collection? Please let me know about it! I'd love to read it!

Nemesis by Morganalafay reviews
When a young girl barely escapes with her life by fleeing to Cackle's, she sets in motion a chain of catastrophic events. Agatha Cackle has escaped from custody. Mistress Broomhead seeks revenge after the humiliation she suffered at the hands of a certain worst witch and her former protégé. Cackle's academy will never be the same again.
Worst Witch - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 47,219 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/20/2013 - Published: 8/31/2012 - C. Hardbroom, Mildred H.
A Night To Remember by Sue Denham reviews
The end of term at Cackle’s is usually a quiet affair that passes off without incident. The end of this term however, proves to be anything but quiet.
Worst Witch - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 21 - Words: 80,007 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/30/2008 - Published: 7/13/2007 - Complete