Home Community Books Darkest Powers Contest Entries
Contest Entries
Follow .
Focus: Books Darkest Powers, Since: 06-24-09
Founder: Captain Torch - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 71429
Contest entries from my darkest powers series contest. If you need a description after seeing the title, you need some pretty serious help.

Don't Go by Chromes reviews
Told in Derek's POV when Chloe finds Derek as he was changing.
Darkest Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,182 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Derek S., Chloe S. - Complete
34 The Awakening: Derek by MiniFeverency reviews
Derek's POV of this chapter. :D It's for V.Cullen12's little one-shot shindig. Read and Review, please!
Darkest Powers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,124 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/29/2009 - Complete
Her Dork in Aluminum Foil by SpencerReidFan89 reviews
Remember in "The Summoning" when Derek and Chloe were "Caught" in the crawl space? I decided to write this scene from Derek's POV, and a few others :P
Darkest Powers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,762 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/6/2011 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Chloe S., Derek S.
Protective by eaglesgrl365 reviews
Because she was miserable, I was miserable. And because she was in danger, I felt like a failure. And because she was hurt, I was angry. I was so, so angry. Derek's point of view
Darkest Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,842 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Chloe S., Derek S. - Complete