Home Community Games Pokémon Contestshipping~ May and Drew
Contestshipping~ May and Drew
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 07-07-08
Founder: xXAzngrlelizabethXx - Stories: 47 - Followers: 10 - id: 60167
Tired of searching for GOOD contestshipping stories? Look no further! This is home of only the best contestshipping stories around! (well the ones that I found, at least...don't worry...I read them all...they're AWESOME!) Feature many of favorited writers on FF! (Well...mine...*smiles sheepishly*) So, join in, read, subscribe if you like/support community and Enjoy! xD (MayxDrew)

Harley's Bathtub by pee wee herman's cousin reviews
Harley decides to take a bath... Slight Tensionshipping and Contestshipping.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,066 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Complete
Roses & Romeos by Razorfiend reviews
Drew's the new boy with the less than perfect reputation. Too bad no one at his new school knows that... May's the girl who is all alone. She should be careful... And everyone else has their own problems to deal with! Who knew love would be so hard?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,328 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 10/27/2008 - Published: 10/23/2008 - Drew/Shū, May/Haruka
Roses For You by DreamsAreForbidden reviews
Boy meets girl. Girl falls for boy, boy turns out to be a perverted stalker with strange green hair, wait wha- that's not how my love story's supposed to start! Screw it. My name is May Maple, I'm 18, and I might be in love. MayxDrew.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,332 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 5/21/2009 - Published: 3/8/2009 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū
My Valentine by xxWNxxLove reviews
[ContestShipping Valentine OneShot] As May and Max returned home to Petalburg, May received a letter from her long time Pokemon rival, Drew! When Drew invited May to go to the Petalburg Square on Valentine's Day, what would happen to them?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,210 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 20 - Published: 2/15/2006 - Complete
The Sunday List Of Dreams by TwlghtDrmr reviews
One by one they'd fulfilled small, meaningless dreams. They were the best of friends, but they soon reached the last, most impossible task on their list, and that was finding love. //ContestPokeIkariShipping//
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 45,633 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 107 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 9/2/2007
Why I Hate You by Xenolicious reviews
Drew has been acting weird for the past few days. In an atempt to get him to notice her more often May confesses her love for him. However, Drew rejects her and says that he hates her. Totally distorted, May asks why and he lists the many things. MayxDrew
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 554 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/2/2006 - Complete
Rivalry Cruise by Cookiekitten reviews
May was hoping for a relaxing vacation onboard the S.S. Anne. However, the unexpected arrivals of Drew, Soledad, and Harley guarantee that the trip will be anything but tranquil! Contestshipping, Festivalshipping. Sequel is up!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,833 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 330 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 6/29/2013 - Published: 7/31/2008 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū, Harley, Solidad/Saori - Complete
My Life as a Teenaged Hearthrob by A Rose for me-A Rose for you reviews
Imagine being famous. Now imagine being famous, whilst in a Pokemon High School, surrounded by obbsessed fan girlsboys. Full Summary Inside.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 16,762 - Reviews: 364 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 7/11/2008 - Published: 7/7/2007
A Dozen Hearts, One Plan by A Rose for me-A Rose for you reviews
[CS]Drew goes home before heading to Johto. But he didn't expect to have to look after 12 little brotheres and sisters who love playing matchmaker and love Drew. And he didn't expect May to be the one to help. And he didn't expect his big bro to come home
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 17,996 - Reviews: 626 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 1/21/2009 - Published: 6/14/2007
I've Disappeared by Riikani reviews
This takes place after Johto, May gets in a terrible accident in which her face is scarred. Afraid of what the world would think she starts traveling as someone new. What happens when she meets up with Drew, will he recognize her as May? Contestshipping
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 24,007 - Reviews: 329 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 11/20/2008 - Published: 8/23/2008 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū - Complete
May's Blue Rose by Bittersweet Romanticide reviews
May had never read the play, so when her green haired rival quoted, kissed, then walked away, she wasn’t sure why she suddenly wanted to break a glass unicorn while she danced around her room. DAML
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,667 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/20/2008 - Complete
To Wish Upon a Star by Back2Freestyle15 reviews
Its Christmas, and May and Drew stake it all, to win it all: whoever loses the contest, has to be the others slave for a day. Plus, theres Christmas ball too. What has that got to do anything? Add a disguise Misty, a S.C. Brock, confused Ash and dorky Max
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 52,905 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 6/22/2008 - Published: 2/26/2008 - Complete
A Twist of the Heart by Rolyn reviews
May starts her 6th journy after her 16th birthday and meets up with an old rival who she hasn't seen for 3 years and they will start a brand new journy with brand new challenges? Total Contestshipping! Sorry, ON HOLD :'
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 42 - Words: 97,142 - Reviews: 662 - Favs: 220 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 4/24/2009 - Published: 9/23/2007 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū
I'm PREGNANT! by Ashmistymay reviews
As if being pregnant with Drew's baby wasn't enough confusion! Now May's somehow agreed to be Ash's maid and travel along with him as he does his Pokemon Master-y stuff. How will this affect May's and Drew's relationship? May and Ash's? ash/may/drew
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 56,942 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 3/30/2009 - Published: 8/14/2006 - May/Haruka - Complete
Poolsticks! He strikes by Moon Prynces reviews
AU Two strangers walk into a bar. And somehow end up leaving together, after a game of pool and throwing around banter. Contestshipping.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,543 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/3/2009 - Published: 12/2/2007 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū - Complete
Blending Emotions by SweetStories11 reviews
May is on her way to earn her third ribbon in the Kanto region, when she meets her rival, yet again. When things get out of her hands, what will May find out about her true emotions? MayD Please Read and Review! Thanks!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,959 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/25/2005 - Published: 9/25/2005 - Complete
There Won't Be a Next Time by SuicidalToeSocks reviews
So it's finally happened. Drew and May are officially 'going out,' and are going on their very first date ever! However, in accordance with Murphy's Law, anything that can go wrong, will go wrong, the date is, to put it politely, less than perfect...
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,043 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/30/2008 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū - Complete
The Johto Odyssey by Galbinus-Rayquaza reviews
Stalkers, her annoying little brother, old loves, new rivals, secret organizations, and the increased eccentricity of her Pokemon's personalities were not a planned part of May's journey in Johto. But somehow, she'll make it work. DrewxMayxBrendan.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 70,546 - Reviews: 243 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 11/26/2009 - Published: 5/13/2007 - May/Haruka, Brendan/Yūki
Silent All These Years by Sexy Ice King reviews
An abusive boyfriend. A controling girlfriend. A baby who dosn't know his own father. A best friend who had stolen her heart. May Maple found herself in this situation. Heart-breaking as it is, she can only ask herself...Is it all too late? -CS AU-
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 49,571 - Reviews: 284 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 8/1/2008 - Published: 10/10/2007
The Perfect Summer by SuzieQuaKes reviews
AU - Beaches. Boys. Friends. Parties. Love. Jealousy. Heartbreak. Tears. Is this really the perfect summer a girl could have? Contestshipping/some MayxOC
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,306 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 6/12/2010 - Published: 7/22/2008 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū - Complete
Only for Her by The Renowned Obscurity reviews
AU. "I'm not going to teach Ash how to dance with you." FINAL CHAP: The Gala is winding down, and in an unexpected turn of events, May has to make a difficult choice. Someone's going to get hurt in the end... Ultimately Contestshipping
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,840 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/31/2008 - Published: 7/19/2008 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū - Complete
Undeniable Facts by Tsukiaa reviews
May says it's an undeniable fact that most single male Pokémon coordinators are gay. Can Drew prove her wrong? CS oneshot
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,551 - Reviews: 127 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 25 - Published: 6/5/2007 - [May/Haruka, Drew/Shū] - Complete
Excelsior Emerald Academy by D1G1T4L hikari reviews
May is accepted to a prestigious school for only gifted coordinators and trainers. Things only complicate as Drew is there... Eventual Contestshipping. Minor Ikarishipping, Pokeshipping and Questshipping..Hoennshippers turn away now!
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 27,873 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 7/27/2008 - Published: 2/23/2008 - Complete
Keep Your Friends Close by SuicidalToeSocks reviews
It's now four Or five years later. Drew has been invited, yet again, the the anual Reunion of the Grand Festival winners. Only this time, May actually shows up, and Drew's stuck between a rock and a hard place. She's changed so much... They both have.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,762 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 185 - Follows: 21 - Published: 5/30/2007 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū - Complete
I'm a Girl In an All Boy School by Rolyn reviews
I didn't mention this before because it totally slipped my mind, but this entire story is based off of one of my favorite manga Rockin Heaven so I basically own nothing what-so-ever. CONTESTSHIPPING Mainly
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,962 - Reviews: 379 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 12/17/2008 - Published: 11/27/2007 - May/Haruka, Drew/Shū - Complete
40 | Page 1 2 Next »